• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

clowsui

Smash Legend
junk once i find time to go over to my friends house to play wifi with you will u unblock me lol

or are you just not going to agree to play wifi with me

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've been a vegetarian my entire life.

I am the bone of my stomach
Leanness is my body, and fatless is my blood
I have rejected over a thousand meals,
Unaware of steak,
Nor aware of heart problems or obesity,
Withstood hunger to avoid many carcusses, waiting for fried potato varient's arrival,
I have no regrets,
This is the only path,

My whole life is, Unlimited Good Cholesterol Works

The only "meat" I've ever had is chicken stock. It's un-pozzible to avoid Jewish penecilin when you're Jewish.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Shaya you make it sound like you're doing something amazing.

You don't eat(minus chicken stock?). I am sorry but this does not make you amazing in any way. It just puts you one step closer to PETA.
That's bad btw.

This coming from vegan, which isn't any more amazing than being a vegetarian.

Everyone not vegetarian/vegan, you're not missing out. Trust me.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am pretty sure a 12 oz porterhouse steak, grilled to perfection, with the perfect garnishes is better than vegan. get at me

Thank you fear, you are intelligent. Ha

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shaya you make it sound like you're doing something amazing.

You don't eat(minus chicken stock?). I am sorry but this does not make you amazing in any way. It just puts you one step closer to PETA.
That's bad btw.

This coming from vegan, which isn't any more amazing than being a vegetarian.

Everyone not vegetarian/vegan, you're not missing out. Trust me.
allow me to say that you are very wrong, sir.
PETA = people for the ethical treatment of animals, as in they do it for the animals, not for their own health. You shouldn't be doing something if you don't feel you have a purpose, which to Shaya is the health aspect. There are so many other aspects of vegetarianism/veganism that are morally right or justified. Blah, I don't wanna go off so far off topic.

I need a lot of help against Diddies :(

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I said you're one step closer to PETA. I didn't say you were the same as PETA. It's a joke bro. I wouldn't be vegan if I didn't have a reason. lol

Marth is not a vegan, therefore this conversation is relevant. Go away virg.<=me predicting virg's tornado and tipper fsmash'ing it

Anyways vs Diddys I think it'd be amazing if someone developed the technical co-ordination to keep one of their bananas and utilize their aerials to shut down Diddy with Z-drop banana->fair + banana recatch. Obviously not the entire match since that means no ground game but I've still yet to see anyone do anything like that.

Tennet

Smash Champion
being a vegetarian nor vegan is good lol.
there are things your body needs that can only be found in meat. Just eating vegetables isn't as good for you as you think, sure it's healthy but it isn't as healthy as also having meat. It's how much meat that matters.

omnivores FTW

feardragon64

Smash Champion
being a vegetarian nor vegan is good lol.
there are things your body needs that can only be found in meat. Just eating vegetables isn't as good for you as you think, sure it's healthy but it isn't as healthy as also having meat. It's how much meat that matters.

omnivores FTW
Protein? Nuts and beans.
Get at me.

You can get all the nutrients you need from other places easily.
Oh ya I'm allergic to tree-nuts. Peanuts and almonds are too good though.

Marth's never knew the taste of salted almonds so this is relevant.

Palpi

Smash Hero
My friend did a report on beef and the bulk of vegetarians were not getting enough of certain vitamins in minerals that can be found in a healthy diet including meat though. I dont know the specifics, shame on me

Glide toss to tippered fsmash happened for me once. it was pretty epic

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well, I am a lot more observant of avoiding chicken stock now. It's just one of those things I know I've had in the past, and If I was aware of it [at the time], wouldn't have.

My main thing is I've never had meat in my life, which is general amazement to most non-hindu people.

Like a billion or two vegetarians just in India, and like 1 vegetarian in Australia with 20 million omnivores.

Reizilla

tennet, i already shut you down on aim.

the big thing is that meat is unnatural to your body and anything that goes into the body that's unnatural generally hurts it more than it will help it, just like with your medicines.

Look at the chemical make up of the body and you will find that everything is found in dirt, and i'm pretty sure cows don't get their nutrients from the dirt, but plants do. Just make sure you're eating as much variety and colors as possible and plenty of grains and nuts.

How do I get inside of Diddy when he's holding a banana, has a nanner in front and is shooting his popgun?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
which is general amazement to most non-hindu people.
We'll here's the problem. Although I'm really agnostic.

Against Diddy when he's completely set up, usually try and bait a banana throw imo and see if you can catch/avoid it and move in. That or catch a peanut and glide toss it. I've never seen that one done before either.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Before glide tossing a peanut into a nana on the ground controlled by a diddy ain't smart.

I say Hindu, because the 'religion' has a pretty stern idealogy of being vegetarian. I say 'religion' because it is more of a national belief of India; Kinda like how I don't see Judaism as a religion, but more of a race of people.

Reizilla

bout time!

and hurray for the embarrasment of the cowboys! go texans! :D Colts gonna **** the dolphins tomorrow night! whooooooooooooooo!

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
**** that's... just... I have no words. I wish I could do something other than give my best wishes. >.<

Also

No johns.

I had too XD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
For every animal you guys don't eat, I'll eat 3.

Also, meat is absolutely not unnatural to your body, that's just stupid, our bodies are adapted to be able to eat meat, otherwise we wouldn't be able to get nutrients from them period.

Furthermore, there are certain nutrients that we can only get naturally from meat, though in modern days we have developed ways to get those nutrients in vegetarian ways (still unnatural though).

No, unnatural isn't bad, there are quite a few natural things are are very harmful to our body, and many unnatural things which are extremely important to our body (vaccines).

As of this point, unnatural tends to have side effects, but a major part of that is the fact that our technology hasn't developed to the point where we can control everything.

But natural products have their own side effects too.

Ultimately, the best diet is a tightly controlled non-vegetarian diet, though a lot of vegetarians tend to be more healthy then non-vegetarians because they tend to have more tightly controlled diets, which is always helpful.

MOST ****ED UP THING THATS HAPPENED TO THE SMASH COMMUNITY

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8430014

Please do whatever you can to support everyone that got ****ed over by him.
Wow, ****ed up, and I was there.

I'm pre-law, so I'm offering Jake my help.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
vaccines are bad for you LOL do your research first
Ummm, no.

Vaccines have side effects, SOME OF WHICH MAY BE HARMFUL TO INDIVIDUALS, but on an aggregate scale, most vaccinations are helpful, or you suggesting the costs of the Polio Vaccine outweighs the benefits over the population?

It even helps the people who don't get it by decreasing their chance of exposure.

Polio risk >>> autism risk.

Sorry, but that's the way you've gotta look at these things, cost/benefit ratio, when it comes to health NOTHING is totally good or bad, but there are plenty of things that have benefits that outpace the drawbacks so immensely that it's "no contest".

Regardless, the issue isn't really with the vaccine itself, the vast majority of issues come from the suspension solution (granted, not true of all Vaccines).

VietGeek

Smash Hero
vaccines are bad for you LOL do your research first
The can of self-assrape you just opened here was rather LOL worthy itself.

Someone summoned Kyogre in the Atlantic South so like everything is flooding and ****, some peeps died, roads got washed away, etc.

but I'm just here to say we can't beat Metagay if we don't get more white marfs to rep it up.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
MOST ****ED UP THING THATS HAPPENED TO THE SMASH COMMUNITY

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8430014

Please do whatever you can to support everyone that got ****ed over by him.
Ya that was some serious biz going on. I saw ADHD post the arrest report up on AiB, and since I didn't know the guy who did it I was like "lol is he on something and just posting a random troll article?", but then I saw the next day the explanation and I was like "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, not cool".

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Before glide tossing a peanut into a nana on the ground controlled by a diddy ain't smart.

I say Hindu, because the 'religion' has a pretty stern idealogy of being vegetarian. I say 'religion' because it is more of a national belief of India; Kinda like how I don't see Judaism as a religion, but more of a race of people.
Btw don't go to India Shaya. You won't get shot just because that's not how they do things in India. They'll just beat you senseless with metal sticks. There's a decent population of muslims and even christians there.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
I have a question. In few times i do grab release dair to Mr. Game & Watch thats posible? Lol.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the info.

Sorry but im not good in english. Thats why i dont post a lot here, because i dont want to be useless, lol.

Top Bottom