• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Vaccines FTL

i think i need to stop sucking in brawl...
Obviously you've never heard of Appeal to Authority fallacy.

Now, what do you call somebody who might be trained in the field, but is subscribing to a thought process that defies everything that has been established in the field?

A quack.

That women, whatever her pediatric degree, is a quack, homeopathy is a has no scientific basis and from a purely theoretical standpoint is a ridiculous notion in need of considerable evidence before being accepted.

Why? Because the idea behind homeopathy is that exposure to symptoms produces resistances to everything of it's kind, so you use something at produces a great deal of it's symptoms to develop resistance against, say, the flu.

Granted, there are some ailments that are related, and therefore you can develop an immunity through it, but that's it, as a general rule, there is no established connection between different ailments that produce similar symptoms, chemically induced or otherwise.

And then of course, there's the fact that homeopathic remedies DON'T ACTUALLY CONTAIN THE ORIGINAL SUBSTANCE, in fact they have NO PHARMACOLOGICALLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS WHATSOEVER!

But, you need to understand, I was talking about the population overall, not necessarily individuals. In other words, you are partially protected by MY vaccination.

In other words, because most people are vaccinated against these diseases, your personal odds of contracting them are low. However... if you do happen to contract them, most of the commonly vaccinated diseases are quite damaging, and people are less resistant now because they're rarer, so you're in for problems.

meh w/e i'm bad at arguing, i'll continue not to take vaccines and enjoy my life.
You're bad at arguing because you have no argument.

Regardless, ok, but if you get polio or hepatitis, don't say I didn't warn you.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Obviously you've never heard of Appeal to Authority fallacy.

Now, what do you call somebody who might be trained in the field, but is subscribing to a thought process that defies everything that has been established in the field?

A quack.

That women, whatever her pediatric degree, is a quack, homeopathy is a has no scientific basis and from a purely theoretical standpoint is a ridiculous notion in need of considerable evidence before being accepted.
Wtf man. Are you calling my mom a quack? I gave that article to tennet cause my mom wrote it.

Naw but that'd be **** funny. lmao

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
That Gameunicon scam was the most effed up thing i've read on smashboards, followed by CoT4 (theres a big gap there though)
ADHD owned and he didnt get his moneyz, like wow...
Good luck with making this stuff right, ill be rooting for you =P

∫unk

Smash Master
Who wants to get ***** on wifi

ADHD got jacked but his life is the same before and after tourney

the store lost 20000 and has to close that's much worse

Player-3

Smash Hero
id love to **** you on wifi junk but i cant get on wifi

trash taalk

also my school got cancelled due to flooding tomorrow, so i get to sit in my house and do nothing all day

uugughhghh

clowsui

Smash Legend
junk if you would kindly unblock me sometime within the next three weeks

that way i can ask you for advice ddd v marth so i don't get destroyed by the rising # of ddds in ohio + i don't get ***** game 1 if lain goes ddd on me

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
junk if you would kindly unblock me sometime within the next three weeks

that way i can ask you for advice ddd v marth so i don't get destroyed by the rising # of ddds in ohio + i don't get ***** game 1 if lain goes ddd on me
Falco/d3 is 65-35... Why bother with the Marth MU?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I'd love to wifi you junk but we're going to lag again and it's going to suck because I'm going to be trying so hard not to abuse wifi tactics but still space well but it won't work.
Sigh wifi.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@toz: because i don't have the luxury of knowing whether ppl main d3 or not all the time not to mention if i pick falco game 1 against lain i'd have to be insane

Player-3

Smash Hero
thats why i said pretty good

or if you predict the roll you could ac dair to knee them
:o

sh nair still prolly best for chasing rolls around though

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Stupid falcon kick.

The truth is I just get lucky way too often. Like steel's falcon punch? I was like ****, but then I realized I misspaced my side-b recovery and grabbed the ledge even though I meant to recover onto the stage. And the knee K.O.? I'm pretty sure I tried to c-stick up but pressed too far to the left and ended up knee'ing instead.

∫unk

Smash Master
How to actually play falcon at a high level

space bair uair until you notice the opponents spacing pattern (if they're spacing if not easy win)

side b uair first hit nair on the beginning/ending lag of a aerial

his fast ground speed AND air speed makes crossing over a generally safer strategy than most

follow ups and stuff learned from just playing

the big thing for success with falcon (which I rarely do since i just want to do a **** string with him) is play extremely patient

it's also 1000x harder on wifi

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Btw don't go to India Shaya. You won't get shot just because that's not how they do things in India. They'll just beat you senseless with metal sticks. There's a decent population of muslims and even christians there.
I'm not so naive to believe that India is 100% Hindu.

My mother has been to and lived in India a couple of times in her life.

Hinduism originated in India.
Other known religions such as Christianity do not have their mythology relating to where their people are from (i.e. majority of christians not being of Canaan descendants, unlike Jews, Muslims, etc).
Because of that I (mispresented myself, sorry) say Hinduism and Judaism can be seen as cultures and/or religions.

I'm not particularly religious at all, but I feel very strongly about my Jewish heritage.
I should beat you senseless with a metal stick for not meeting me at genesis :(

∫unk

Smash Master
And falco ddd is really not bad for ddd I just stay on platforms til I'm at 40 LOL

dehf thinks it's near even

honestly a Neo style homo mk is a lot harder

Top Bottom