• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I should beat you senseless with a metal stick for not meeting me at genesis :(
I saw you. But I was too demoralized after getting ***** by UltimateRazor, Jem, and two mk's. I was just like /emo and left after watching a few games like mike's and stuff. I didn't even play my last two game cause I was just like...I can't make it out of pools can I?

P.S. only noob falcons play that way junk. Real falcons go for falcon punches and triple knee kills.

Player-3

Smash Hero
How to actually play falcon at a high level

space bair uair until you notice the opponents spacing pattern (if they're spacing if not easy win)

side b uair first hit nair on the beginning/ending lag of a aerial

his fast ground speed AND air speed makes crossing over a generally safer strategy than most

follow ups and stuff learned from just playing

the big thing for success with falcon (which I rarely do since i just want to do a **** string with him) is play extremely patient

it's also 1000x harder on wifi
yeah pretty much

or just dont use bair and uair and just run around and fly around until you notice the patterns, etc

ac dairing over a shield to a turnaround jab is good too cuz you jab their shield then can sit in yours and see what they do

@albert
use doc
seriously hes so fun in melee lol and easy to use to the point where hes fun at first and you dont have to practice the tech skill to tech chase and **** like falcon, doesnt take long to get that good but if you dont play melee often it all goes away

@fear inorite, do it on snakes when they recover thats you you really play falcon

Player-3

Smash Hero
i dont remember but probobly

i just remember it was hillarious

something to do with aib ladder though, i used to play random on it and be as gay as possible so yeah most likely lmao

Player-3

Smash Hero
no you need to reverse falcon punch at them so they airdodge out of cypher to dodge it but then their like oh **** he mindgamed me

and then knee them when they tech the stage

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Or Dash grab them out of it so that you'd get hit with the cypher, causing them to fall to their doom smoother.

hey wouldnt have enough time to c4 back. ^_^

>_>... o:

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Kadaj ***** me too hard.

And I enjoy playing kirby, Marth and metaknight more. Falcon is only really fun in falcon dittos and low tier battles.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I wish I had a friend that played IC's. Just so I could scream every time he grabbed me and totally bite off mike.

I don't remember if steel grabbed me with his IC. I think he did but we were on halbred and the claw hit him. lmao.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I won a tournament this weekend(doubles and singles), but somehow got out of playing vs the two difficult MKs that had the potential of beating me along the way.

Also, I got the flu. I forgot how awful it was.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You're my hero PP,

Selling your health to the devil so you can avoid MKs. I think we should all do that!

Hope you feel better soon though :).

Anyway who's in the MBR, please read what we're starting off with and do it. Ty.

Albert.

Smash Master
I love how Dr.PP is seems like this wise,venerated ,experienced member of the Marth boards, one of the like 3-4 that actually place top 3 consistently and yet he's got the most immature name of anybody

Dr. Pee Pee

LOLLLLL

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp are you gonna be at boone tourney or BANishment? I'll get my revenge there :D Though we should've met this weekend >.<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm going to Boone, Stongers, but I dunno about Banishment. We'll see.

Lol coincidence.

Edit: you should drop MK(except for teams =p) while you're at it.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i wonder if kids like zombie cat realize that their avatar is an extremely racist meme started by 4chan

/shrug

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
wow, never realized that before, i took from the loooooooong cat pic.
changing it now, sorry guys.

Top Bottom