• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I dont reply because my custom texture is mine (all though it's publicly released), until someone does Sanger Zonbolt.

Like Ecchi?
Watch Elfin Lied.

I remember back in the 90s when Anime wasn't made to be ecchi, it just ended up having lots of breasts. To attract Americans.
Now they do it (attract poor poor americans [e.g. Steel2nd]) with crap like K-On.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I dont reply because my custom texture is mine (all though it's publicly released), until someone does Sanger Zonbolt.

Like Ecchi?
Watch Elfin Lied.

I remember back in the 90s when Anime wasn't made to be ecchi, it just ended up having lots of breasts. To attract Americans.
Now they do it (attract poor poor americans [e.g. Steel2nd]) with crap like K-On.
You don't name search? and you could've just said that the first time. it's pretty sweet, btw.

haze
neo
junk
shaya

kadaj

sup kadaj?

Reizilla

oh. oops. you should. never know who's trying to name-summon you somewhere.

and btw, "lol" is 9001 (lawl) times more annoying and void of meaning than "XD." Just the way I see it. That's why I use "haha," or some times, "hehe," when being sneaky. not much better but still. is that worthy of a neutral air? :D

ah, yeah. i finally finished downloading the big o. gotta start watching that now. :D

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
I'm not big on anime. >.> Some. But it's more 'cause I happen to have come across the show and liked it than 'cause I like anime in general. For instance, Medabots and Spiral FTW. But I've never seen a single Naruto episode. :p

Reizilla

You're missing the point, it's an expression that's beyond misused, but whatever. 3:30 am. doesn't work for me very well. It's probably like late-afternoon for you or something. haha

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Naruto anime up until the end of the chuunin exams is good. Everything else turns to fail. Bleach...no comment (see SuSa's post). Just read the manga ppl and save yourself the subjection to a terrible visual adapatation of a graphic novel. Oh and Psyren and Air Gear are made of much neutral air.

C.J.

Smash Master
I used to like Bleach.. then I realized that most hack and slash animes are just terrible... Detective Conan and Lupin the Third for me.

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Anyone into the classics like Neon Genesis Evangelion and Serial Experiments Lain?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i dont like anime or manga in general

death note is probably the most amazing series ever though

still, in general i tend to prefer western shows.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
People need to read Ippo. Its really long, but good. Out of the big three, One Piece is by far the best.

Reizilla

Neon Genesis is awesome, One piece is pretty cool, I've been meaning to look for Lupin the Third. Anyone ever watch that one with Vash the Stampede? I can't remember the name of it.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Naruto is alright. I only read it since I started reading the scans while it was still on the Zabuza thing so I feel like I might as well hang with it. It goes up and down a lot in quality.
Bleach is cool but so much god **** filler. And sometimes you're just like wtf because they mess up how strong everyone should be.

Running anime's that I'm watching right now are:
FMA brotherhood
One Piece(who can hate this anime?)
Bleach(alternate between reading and watching)
Dragon Ball Kai(too good)
Haruhi season 2
And reading Naruto Manga

Anyways watch Yakitate Japan!! if you haven't. Probably one of, if not, the best anime I've seen. Too funny.

Zombie: Trigun. If you couldn't guess by my avatar. lol

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Add Eureka 7 onto that list, and maybe gurren lagann and Toradora. I've been looking into Code Geass as well.
I dare you to watch Umineko no Naku Koro ni o.O

Tristan_win

Not dead.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Am I the only one who finds Gurren Lagann overrated?

Anyone else like Gundam?
Hence why I said maybe.
lol I think a lot of the lucarios are actually anti-ban because MK keeps the other worst MUs out of the water more often. My main says keep him, but I feel a bit of an obligation to see the Brawl metagame get healthier from the ban.
I'm still stuck :ohwell:

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Naruto is alright. I only read it since I started reading the scans while it was still on the Zabuza thing so I feel like I might as well hang with it. It goes up and down a lot in quality.
Bleach is cool but so much god **** filler. And sometimes you're just like wtf because they mess up how strong everyone should be.

Running anime's that I'm watching right now are:
FMA brotherhood
One Piece(who can hate this anime?)
Bleach(alternate between reading and watching)
Dragon Ball Kai(too good)
Haruhi season 2
And reading Naruto Manga

Anyways watch Yakitate Japan!! if you haven't. Probably one of, if not, the best anime I've seen. Too funny.
Why are you exactly the same as me? I got into naruto when i read a chapter of it in Shonen Jump ages ago and it was in the Zabusa saga as well (probably the worst saga ever in the anime -.- IMO). I really should keep watching DBZ Kai in my free time but i keep forgetting about it. Also, about FMA Brotherhood and the most recent episode, how about that Roy Mustang???

Add Eureka 7 onto that list, and maybe gurren lagann and Toradora. I've been looking into Code Geass as well.
I dare you to watch Umineko no Naku Koro ni o.O
You will finish Code Geass if you know whats good for you. If you dont VIetGeek shall resurface to these forums and haunt you a thousand times over.

Am I the only one who finds Gurren Lagann overrated?
You are no longer welcome in this thread.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
lawl. Expected that from you, with your Simon avvy and whatnot. The overall thing just didn't impress me. Only mech anime that hold my interest are Gundam 00/Wing/G and Eureka 7.

clowsui

Smash Legend
GaoGaiGar is super tight
Gurren Lagann is ridiculously amazing
CG S1 was pretty good S2 was bad because China arc was COMPLETELY unnecessary. I also would've liked for C2 to have implied sex with Lelouch like what happened in Gundam Seed w/ Kira + Flay because Kallen is a ho
Gundam...is meh

In marth related news I love Sheik vs. Marth, so fun

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
GaoGaiGar is super tight
Gurren Lagann is ridiculously amazing
CG S1 was pretty good S2 was bad because China arc was COMPLETELY unnecessary. I also would've liked for C2 to have implied sex with Lelouch like what happened in Gundam Seed w/ Kira + Flay because Kallen is a ho
Gundam...is meh

In marth related news I love Sheik vs. Marth, so fun
^This. I didnt get into Gundam because (maybe its just me) there was 80% story and 20% huge mech battles. Couldnt hold my attention.

Can someone gimme a link to where i can watch GaoGaiGar cuz i cant find one where i dont have to download it.

Side Note: I just talked to m2k on AIB and he says if MK gets banned hes just not going to MK banned tournies.

Reizilla

anybody have that vid of some marth(i thinks) and wolf doubles combo?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, kadaj! ;D

Top Bottom