• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Yosh! Pick me pick me! *puts on her best puppy dog face*

My Marth's the prettiest of them all! *points at avatar* And... uh... I can do artstuffs! XD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i can has teacher too?
btw, i'm the sexiest mexican marth too. just throwing that out there.
for steel/maybe bengals <3

Reizilla

hahaha I c wut you did thar zombie dog. XD

*flaunts her pretty marth and artstuffs for all it's worth!*
I've no idea what you're talking about. But I do see what YOU'VE done "thar." :lick:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
you might see me now.
i'm starting to go to tournaments now.

don't you wanna help a marth main out?
i wanna get better.

don't you want to adopt me as a apprentice? plz?
coool, talk to me IRL. where in socal do you live? did you just move here or have you been ninja for a while? welcome.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
lol at people asking for teachers. I got dibs on Junk. =b At least when we're both in norcal.

So I was taking a break from studying today and went into boss battles with a random character. It ended up being mk. After I beat boss battles so fast with him I went into normal brawl and played a few sets with mk vs a level 3 computer.
IT FELT SO GOOD.
*No shame*

It doesn't help that junk's just agreeing with me. LOL. But no worries, I'm not switching. xD

Roxas M

Smash Master
coool, talk to me IRL. where in socal do you live? did you just move here or have you been ninja for a while? welcome.
i live in pomona.
i've lived in california for 10 years.
i just moved to pomona last week though. so i just started getting into the tournament scene. my first irl tournament is on saturday.

so, are you going to adopt me?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Holy ****, 16 year old female Marth main.
What Steel always wanted to grow up to be!

Okay.

First rule of being good:
No 'XD'. BACK IN MY DAY THE SPAM FACE WAS ;x. AND I HATED MYSELF FOR SPAMMING IT. XD IS 500x WORSE.
Once you've learnt that XD is horrible, you can take the second lesson.

Talk to me on AIM if you have any real/immediate questions though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But people put XD after like every sentence. Sometimes even more often.

It's like everything ever that you ever need to say has some sort of embarressment or happiness or whatever the hell XD is meant to represent.

IF you want to be real neutral-air, and still require a showing of emotion at the end of every sentence, take a photo of yourself at the time (50x50 would do) to replace it. Then you'd be the ultimate popular person who will learn that not everything in this world requires a senseless addition of an 'emotion' (especially when it will be quite probable that most of the photos will look exactly the same in terms of body language and facial expression).

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, 16 year old female Marth main.
What Steel always wanted to grow up to be!
Hahahahaha

Okay.

First rule of being good:
No 'XD'. BACK IN MY DAY THE SPAM FACE WAS ;x. AND I HATED MYSELF FOR SPAMMING IT. XD IS 500x WORSE.
Once you've learnt that XD is horrible, you can take the second lesson.

Talk to me on AIM if you have any real/immediate questions though.
Then do yourself a favor and never visit the OCBZ chatroom! EVERYONE is xD'ing 90% of the time. For good reason, of course. We laugh a lot. But still!

But! Point taken. Every chat and board has a different "tone" and set of most used expressions, so whatev. ;)

Anywho. Cool, thanks. No current questions unfortunately, but maybe later, if your offer still stands then? :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Luckily I don't know what the OCBZ stands for.
Why can't people say 'hehe' though. HEHEHEHEHHEHE, so symbolically awesome and evil.
Don't worry, I wasn't being too serious either.

My offer still stands.
But there's so many ways I could have replied there, oh golly.

Reizilla

how about this one, shaya: =^.^= oooooor, (>^.^)> oooor, ^=.=^ maybe even, \ n.n`/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I have no idea what osa whatever te is, but I do know what Shaya is in katakana.
Ill get you for this Junk, you *******.

And no, all your emoticons suck Zombie.

btw, have you also noticed that people who like to spam xD also seem to like Naruto. Which is a really really bad show? ;x

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
D: how dare you say naruto is REALLY REALLY BAD lool i like it ... and i like bleach and i like air gear and i like alot more mangas that i cant even name I THINK IM ALMOST done with onemanga looooool actually prolly 1/4s done

∫unk

Smash Master
Man I was reading naruto before it was popular in the weekly comic magazine from japan like over 7 years ago... Now its just an obligation to finish it lol

I just keep reading the weekly updates in Japanese

Reizilla

I have no idea what osa whatever te is, but I do know what Shaya is in katakana.
Ill get you for this Junk, you *******.

And no, all your emoticons suck Zombie.

btw, have you also noticed that people who like to spam xD also seem to like Naruto. Which is a really really bad show? ;x
Finally, I got a response from you. It sure took long enough. And I don't know if you were referencing that at me or not, but I don't like Naruto, I like Yu-yu. w^.^w

Reizilla

is all of smashboards like this when it comes to anime? or do the marth boards have it worse (no negative connotation implied)?

Top Bottom