• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Indeed not! XD

In other news, my texture... ees feeneeshed! save for one last tiny correction, but I dun wanna go through the process of taking out the sd card, transferring files, running step2, etc. etc. again just yet. Later though, when I pull together a few other things I wanna put on there. Like a music hack, infinite replay hack, and update my file patch code. But when I do all that, I'll grab the pics off the card. :D

Now, onto the other 101 odd little complex things I wanna do~ Which includes pwning cpus with ZSS's multiple spikes >:D

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Why are you exactly the same as me? I got into naruto when i read a chapter of it in Shonen Jump ages ago and it was in the Zabusa saga as well (probably the worst saga ever in the anime -.- IMO). I really should keep watching DBZ Kai in my free time but i keep forgetting about it. Also, about FMA Brotherhood and the most recent episode, how about that Roy Mustang???
Ahaha, ya I started when the chapter where Kakashi "dies" to the two noob assassins from some Shonen Jump. Also, I originally read like a ****-ton of FMA but then I got lazy and stopped reading it. Then I watched the anime. After that the story details got mixed up horribly in my head. xD Now the NEW anime that follows the manga reminds me how much better the plot was. As for the new episode of Roy, keep watching is all I'll say since I read the manga. xD And DBZ kai is just fun cause it's reliving my childhood but not feeling ******** for realizing I was watching Goku and Freeza power up for 23 minutes at a time. xD

Also if our tastes are similar you should check out some of these to see if you like em:
Trigun(see avatar)
Yakitate Japan!!(I started baking bread because of this show)
Haruhi(if you didn't already watch it shame on you)
.hack//sign(classic)
Neon Genesis Evangelion(pretty classic)
Cowboy Bebop(great series, wish there was more)
Death Note(cool but dark)
Digimon(DIGIVOLVE INTO-ok I'm kidding, don't watch this)
Full Metal Panic(soooo funny)
Gungrave(watch until it gets past the "flashback" stage cause after that it gets stupid)
K-On(lmao)
Gundam Wing(classic again)

I'll just stop there before I get carried away. That's like a 1/5 of the series I've watched lmao. Although to be honest I don't really watch much anymore(just like keeping up with Naruto manga once every 3 weeks, watching one piece, fma, and dbz kai.)

This post is relavent because Fire Emblem is an Anime.

Bleh Anime talk, I feel so... leftout (black) -_-

Marth>Anime for the moment.
No excuses. There's a fire emblem anime.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Ahaha, ya I started when the chapter where Kakashi "dies" to the two noob assassins from some Shonen Jump.

Also if our tastes are similar you should check out some of these to see if you like em:
Trigun(see avatar)
Yakitate Japan!!(I started baking bread because of this show)
Haruhi(if you didn't already watch it shame on you)
.hack//sign(classic)
Neon Genesis Evangelion(pretty classic)
Cowboy Bebop(great series, wish there was more)
Death Note(cool but dark)
Digimon(DIGIVOLVE INTO-ok I'm kidding, don't watch this)
Full Metal Panic(soooo funny)
Gungrave(watch until it gets past the "flashback" stage cause after that it gets stupid)
K-On(lmao)
Gundam Wing(classic again)

No excuses. There's a fire emblem anime.
Yay, I've watched 7/12 of those (including FE and not Digimon) I don't feel completely out of it! :D That was also my first Naruto. And Weslaco might as well equal weeaboo. >_<
And somehow I never made the connection from your avatar, Fear. I think I always assumed it was a dragon and never payed attention to it. haha

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I liked the epic clash of the Nairs on Lylat.
The near exact sync of the two moves was scary.
We were spamming nairs because we were actually talking about it at one point while we were playing. xD

Junk ***** me.

Edit:
(9:57:03 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: wow
(9:57:04 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: ur so gay
(9:57:08 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: u used my own trick against me
(9:57:13 PM) spazyninja64: lol what trick
(9:57:22 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: forward b 3 green
(9:57:25 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: to takke a step back
(9:57:27 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: then stop the db
(9:57:29 PM) spazyninja64: bwahahaha
(9:57:33 PM) spazyninja64: I'm like a SPONGE
(9:57:38 PM) spazyninja64: I'm soaking up all your knowledge
(9:57:44 PM) spazyninja64: slowly but surely

(11:27:02 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: wow
(11:27:07 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: copied
(11:27:10 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: my jump rising f-air
(11:27:15 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: double jump space f-air style
(11:27:23 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: ****in chameleon here
(11:27:24 PM) spazyninja64: lmao
(11:27:30 PM) spazyninja64: son I copied that ****
(11:27:41 PM) spazyninja64: when I visited you in ****ing Santa Barbra
(11:29:25 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: ****nnnnnn
(11:29:30 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: soon ur going to be
(11:29:32 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: pivot dashing
(11:29:36 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: my pivot dashes
(11:29:39 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: and mind ****ing me
(11:29:47 PM) spazyninja64: wait until I play m2k
(11:29:54 PM) spazyninja64: I'm going to learn how to whorenado with marth
(11:32:40 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: wtf
(11:32:45 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: whorenado with marth?
(11:32:47 PM) JunkInTheTrunk: u mean mk?
(11:32:51 PM) spazyninja64: no I mean marth
(11:32:53 PM) spazyninja64: ^_^

^My two and only moment's of pride.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
For some reason, that thread can get a little addicting when you want to actually help out -_-

Awesome ditto lmao, so much mind.. copying?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Awesome ditto lmao, so much mind.. copying?
Junk's going to hate me forever and stop teaching me if I pick up DDD and just watch all the videos of his and copy everything.
Kidding. I can't copy junk. I just get lucky. lmao

Oh and for you Shaya.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
<3

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Dooood, 3rd DB down is my shiz.

I invented that =D

not really, but i didn't copy it from anyone, i just realized how amazing it was.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
yea but the spike is extremely weak and even more situational :/

∫unk

Smash Master
fear has yet to learn the wait for the spotdodge then grab mindrape

and look it up im pretty sure i was the first one

i researched marth a lot back in the day

i was the first one to also say in brawl that double jumping to platforms was faster, even though it was known in melee so not really claiming that lol

Roxas M

Smash Master
yea but the spike is extremely weak and even more situational :/
yeah, it's very hard to do it right. but it's funny when it works.

and i stopped posting at the mk ban thread. i got tired of people attacking me with stupid questions. and when i said something back they disappeared. i can't have a good debate with anyone there. :/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
My only DB trick is the one Shaya and mr.HAZE does. Hmm what's something I do... umm.... Jab --> Dtilt during ledgegaurding on unexpecting opponents.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
fear has yet to learn the wait for the spotdodge then grab mindrape

and look it up im pretty sure i was the first one

i researched marth a lot back in the day

i was the first one to also say in brawl that double jumping to platforms was faster, even though it was known in melee so not really claiming that lol
Ah I believe ya, just sayin that I didn't steal it from anyone.

What i did steal from you was double jumping to platforms though, i saw it in one of your guides a long time ago and started practicing it. I think it was your guide anyways....

Roxas M

Smash Master
i like doing DB1 and dilt and repeat 1-2 times then counter, grab or fsmash. i say counter because people try to hit me when i'm doing that, grab if they're still in shield, or fsmash if they put their shield down.

∫unk

Smash Master
haze has a pretty long list of marth tricks:
• climb up the stage and immediately up b
• haze ledge stall
• haze-walk: really whoever figured out the pivot technique but he made it popular with marth and i think bengals made the actual thread but it was known before
• haze combo: forward throw charge u-smash i think i saw neo do it before too... its basically just a read but looks tight as ****
• u-smash to **** rolls
• walk away f-smash but now that i think about it i saw neo do that with roy in melee

neo probably figured out everything on his own a long time ago but he never shared it so unless someone from the ec bit it and posted a video wc had to figure it out on their own

im probably forgetting a few

∫unk

Smash Master
db to jab

or a funny thing about db2... zex was the first one i saw that used db2 a lot and i thought about why

when u db2 ppl think ur going to stop at 3 or 4 they're just wired to think that way, so when you up b after 2 they get caught off guard by 2's smaller lag. like they see u do successive hits so mentally prepare to react to at least db3's longer lag then get punished.

but with db1 they're always wary that its a poking move and can be followed up easy

thats my theory anyway

i dunno try db2 to stuff sometimes the mixing in timing and the disruption in tempo makes it a good one

feardragon64

Smash Champion

Roxas M

Smash Master
its hard for me to land a fthrow--->fsmash. they always seem to be out of range. and i know you have to it early in the match. preferably at 0%.
and i can never land a dthrow---->fsmash. it always fails for me.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
@Marthshadow--funnily enough, dthrow>fsmash is the ONLY one I can get to work. XD Fthrow>fsmash fails most of the time. :/

I think I figured out once that you have to fsmash IMMEDIATELY, like before they hit the ground. but I never tried that out so I still dunno the timing >.>

∫unk

Smash Master
Against most ppl it only works from 0-3% and u just f throw immediately spam c stick forward to buffer it on the fastest frame possible

against some chars like marth u need to stutter step forward after the f throw which is harder cause it requires timing but still relatively easy

Roxas M

Smash Master
Against most ppl it only works from 0-3% and u just f throw immediately spam c stick forward to buffer it on the fastest frame possible

against some chars like marth u need to stutter step forward
i probably have to studer step the fsmash. when i c stick the fsmash it BARELY misses the tip. it's sooo close.

@viquey: we're opposite marths. lol.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
The only technique i use that i dont see other ppl doing is haze walk -> fully charged fsmash. It works like magic and i even score some tippers with it. Usually i hit my opponent offstage then walk to the other side of the stage and haze walk to them when they grab the ledge then i just charge a smash either halfway or full. I occassionally swap the smash for some other random move tho.

@viquey and marthshadow: go to training mode and practice

Roxas M

Smash Master
The only technique i use that i dont see other ppl doing is haze walk -> fully charged fsmash. It works like magic and i even score some tippers with it. Usually i hit my opponent offstage then walk to the other side of the stage and haze walk to them when they grab the ledge then i just charge a smash either halfway or full. I occassionally swap the smash for some other random move tho.
i can't haze walk for ****. lol
i can't do it. too hard for me to do.

edit: what are we practicing?
fthrow/dthrow---->fsmash or haze walking?

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
@marthshadow: hahaha we are opposites! Haze Walking is easy for me. XD

@junk: ah, I see!

Also, how on earth do you stutter step? I've read every explanation I can find to no avail. That and the retreating pivot grab are two things I just can't seem to work out... >.<

@Backlash: I have been! But will do moar, of course. Can never have enough. Now that I know to buffer the fsmash, it shouldn't be too hard. I kept trying to time it. XD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The day I'm surrounded by "Haze this" "Junk that" taking over the names of every thing Marth has on these boards... is the day I...
Oh I dont know, it will probably be the day I get over Swine Flu.

**** it, I'm renaming Marth's nair
to "The Shaya Aerial", colloquially referred to after being hit as being shaya'd.
I started it first, and last, and forever, so I get to name it, amirite?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
LOL

nair is an AT now. it must be because it has a fancy name

Bengal Bouncing is the best tech name that is named after someone =)

Top Bottom