• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
what happens when u accidently hit the b button? then accidently hit it towards your opponent? then accidently used it while youre recovering?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
what If they just banned Tornado?

(just a thought... as dumb as it sounds)
MK isn't top tier because of his nado imo. It's also been discussed before, banning a move is totally out of the question :-/

2/3 majority is so gay

also proban seems to be making all the points this time

and antiban is just like ummm no no

if meta gets banned i predict that marth will be the best which is fine for me because as a pit main i feel i know the matchup quite well
That's just because you're for the ban and you're blind to the fact that either side isn't making any valid points.

And of course Marth wouldn't be the best, Snake would just be that much better and DDD would go back up. So would Wario, GnW, OLIMARRRRRRRRRR...

Marth sucks

feardragon64

Smash Champion
what happens when u accidently hit the b button? then accidently hit it towards your opponent? then accidently used it while youre recovering?
Auto-loss. We will now allow gc controller modifiers that let you replace the b button with this picture.

Note this a picture not a button, and therefore, cannot be pressed.

We're also going to replace the x and y buttons for mk players with this picture:

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Lmao, the way things are going now if MK isnt banned now we will just ban pieces of him until hes no longer tourney viable. I suppose should let the anti-banners pick their poison. Im curious to know whether brawl will last longer than another 9 months to a year if mk is not banned. I think it would be more productive right now to discuss what m2k will do if his character gets sent to jail. Will he pick up Marth? Cast your ballots NOW!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Lmao, the way things are going now if MK isnt banned now we will just ban pieces of him until hes no longer tourney viable. I suppose should let the anti-banners pick their poison. Im curious to know whether brawl will last longer than another 9 months to a year if mk is not banned. I think it would be more productive right now to discuss what m2k will do if his character gets sent to jail. Will he pick up Marth? Cast your ballots NOW!
He'll probably stop playing Brawl and go back to Melee

Which he should have done the first time Ally beat him tbh

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
He'll probably stop playing Brawl and go back to Melee

Which he should have done the first time Ally beat him tbh
Ken didn't quit in Melee when he placed out of top 5 for the first time in a longtime, why should M2K? Besides M2K recently beat him... I'd like M2K to pull a D3/Marth combo personally.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Ken didn't quit in Melee when he placed out of top 5 for the first time in a longtime, why should M2K? Besides M2K recently beat him... I'd like M2K to pull a D3/Marth combo personally.
Because Ally being able to beat him means that free money time is over, now to go back to a game that matters lol

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Just because MK gets banned at tournaments doesnt mean M2K cant MM a few ppl to rake in some pocket change. I personally dont think he will quit since brawl has a rather nice community and its not like he cant pick up marth in a heartbeat considering hes MK beta testing version 1.0

Tally so far

He picks up marth: 2.5 (im counting PD, he will use marth if he goes to melee)
He quits brawl: 0.5 (this is so PD still gets one whole vote)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Junk, that blue font in your other post hurts my eyes. You should stop using it XP

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
@CK: D: d'aaww

aand on another topic entirely... you know about the ISJR? That thing where timing an aerial right before you land and buffering a jump makes you effectively perform the second jump from the ground, potentially infinitely? Well... is the aerial actually required for that? 'Cause I'm doing it without and I dunno if that's weird/new/known or what. XD

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, definitely borderline useless, but still. I thought as far as anyone knew you had to do an aerial to perform it, which doesn't seem to be the case. XD

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Apparently M2K has the second best Ike, behind Silven who no longer plays Brawl :/

Seriously whether MK is banned or not, it really doesn't affect me since no one out here in Jamaica mains him. Marth and Ike are the popular characters out here for some strange reason...

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
heh, nope, not only bowser. I can do it pretty consistently with Marth's fair and ZSS's uair. but I'm doing it with as far as I can tell anyone and everyone without an aerial. XD But yeah. Only bowser usefully (and ganondorf?)... though IDK, I might find it pretty useful for peach. as she comes out of her float, do the sjr to float again, at the perfect height I think... meh. XD cutting out the aerial makes it easier so I wanna try to find a use for it 'cause it looks kinda neat.

also this is probably a safer discussion than the metaban debate. :/

@ToZ: I vote Ike! :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
M2K rage quit at Evo's Low Tier doubles tournament (where he used Ike) when he lost.

Leaving poor MikeHaze to almost get DQ'd, but havok came to save the day.
They lost anyway.

Player-3

Smash Hero
play dk

hes really easy

space with bairs and ftilt and dtilt

space harder
space harder
space harder

live to ridiculous percents
dtilt to down b alot

kill with fsmash and or spotdodge dsmash if they get to frisky

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Foreal? Too many people use Ike... He's pretty sweet, but I don't see why he's so overused.

Oh yeah, and: Vids nao plz
That was actually a joke lol. M2K won a Low Tier tourney a couple months ago using Ike. He won not off of skill, but due to his rep alone. Having people doing **** recoveries, SDs, etc. After, he said something about having a pretty good (2nd best) Ike, when in truth its pretty scrubby in comparison. Best active Ikes are Kirk and Rykoshet imo.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
If there were vids, I'd post them. This is all me repeating what was discussed in the Ike GD a few months back. I'd link a post but sifting through that many pages would be annoying..

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
M2K rage quit at Evo's Low Tier doubles tournament (where he used Ike) when he lost.

Leaving poor MikeHaze to almost get DQ'd, but havok came to save the day.
They lost anyway.
LOL i got 2 im's about this already

he didn't rage quit, he had to leave...after we lost lmao

Top Bottom