• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Laem

Smash Champion
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways i wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with you
make belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve with you

sorry

ill be on my way

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
In Brawl Doubles My Zelda Peach team beat:
The japanese players - Sweat Pea and Fujita (Meta and Falco I beleive)
Keitaro and Friend (Falco and Meta)
DmBrandon and KSizzle (Double Meta) - We 3 or 4 stocked them on Rainbow cruise (I had two stocks left and Peachkid might have as well iirc)
Chibo and Fino (R.O.B. and Olimar)
Nicole and Keith (Peach and Diddy)

There are more teams we beat but I think those are all the people worth mentioning.

We lost to Y.B.M and Kel, and Dazwa and Koolaid from our own region D=

I honestly think that if we hadn't lost to Dazwa and Koolaid that we could have got top 5.

In doubles friendlies:
with Bizkit we beat Ally and his partner a few times. I beasted Ally's DDD and Captain Falcon pretty bad. Ally's really funny btw way, a very nice guy. We had put the timer on so his partner could be Wario and time the fart, but we just put it on 99 min because it was just friendlies. So Bizkit dies again after taking one of my stocks and now the Wario has two stocks and Ally has one. So I lightning kick the wario while he is air camping and ledge warp dair ally as he is trying to recover. They both die and then Ally is like "Time him out!" (theres 95 minutes on the clock) "Wait don't time him out you'll lose!" - It had me laughing pretty hard.

In singles I beat: (I don't know if some of these people are good or not so I'll name everything I can remember.)
Mimic
Guard
Mxxx
Raz
Litez

I lost to Bloodcross(Closes matches I have had with his Falco in a while thanks to the match-up discussion), Jazz (So close taking a game off him), and Smurf (every match he played with his meta was like 7 minutes long! O_O it was crazy got him down to 1 stock but thats all)

In singles friendlies I beat:
A bunch of people not worth mentioning (I think)
Nicole
Praxis
Some Meta that made it into Bracket

I had fun overall. If there had been a fourth seed for bracket or if Bloodcross had not been in my pool I would have made bracket! How hard is it to with over 200 entrants to keep the (at max) 20 NE players out of the same pools? Never mind the other shenanigans I witnessed.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I was crazy sad by the number of Zelda's that didn't show up... I was expecting Kaylo!, Bandit, Greyfox, and maybe some surprise others...... D=

I did get to meat and hang with Scary though!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I didn't see him at all, so I assumed he didn't end up going. I know he signed up etc. but I found Scary during my search for Zelda's and that was all...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was crazy sad by the number of Zelda's that didn't show up... I was expecting Kaylo!, Bandit, Greyfox, and maybe some surprise others...... D=

I actually had a chance to show up for Saturday night/Sunday, but my ride didn't work out. ;_______________; D'oh.

Lol @meat.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
lol, I have been so off since getting back from APEX. Spelling things wrong, speaking all oddly (more so than usual), tripping more often. I guess the 5 hours a sleep a night is catching up with me!

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Congrats GodAtHand! If I'm not mistaken you're also Riot?

Zelda Peach team rocks :) You guys beat some notable Falcos and Metas, both who have significant advantages against both Zelda and Peach.

Many thanks to Sonic The Hedgedawg for adding me to the list :)

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
APEX is happening next year so you could all start saving now! Next year me and PK are taking first in teams, and I swear I am making it to final singles bracket!

My highlight was definitely beating dmbrandon and KSizzle they really didn't know what hit them and we had lost to dm before in NE.

And yes Janne I am Riot.

(Needs sleep badly)

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Greyfox86 couldnt make it because of family issues so he let me go in his stead. Sorry for not being a Zelda player but i did rep his name either way.

They gave him a really tough first round pool that i barely made it out of which i wasnt supposed to apparently (some judges told me this lol) but w/e. 2-0'd everyone but y.b.m (1-2) and Lee Martin.

To make things worst my second round pool was Larry, Rain, Shadow, Dazwa, and Seth. Yeaaaa..They really didnt want your boy greyfox making it to brackets at all lolz. =( I still tried though..And played under the FML tag just to express my hatred of the stacked pools...

****in chibo..

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No Fino, that's just teaming with Chibo.

Jkjk if you namesearch this Chibo. <3

Bandit

Smash Lord

I didn't go because I "retired" from the game back in June. Too much real life going on (good things like trying to buy a house, girlfriend, job, etc) to keep up with practice.

I was suppose to go, and my crew was up there. JCaesar as running the Project M stations and Thunderhorse (my usual teammate) was showing off his unusual taunt canceling ability with Sonic. I was back home with my girlfriend at a Corn Roast, a concert, church and a baseball practice. Yes... corn roast. You can't get much more redneck than that (unless the word hoedown is used).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No Fino, that's just teaming with Chibo.

Jkjk if you namesearch this Chibo. <3
NAMESEARCHED! lol

The team didn't play out like I had hoped it would. The Zelda in teams reminded me exactly of you Kaylo lol, same exact playstyle. It works.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It does work..... probably even better for Riot since he's actually good lol.

Now if only I could find a static teammate now that TUSM's retired. Sigh.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Greyfox86 couldnt make it because of family issues so he let me go in his stead. Sorry for not being a Zelda player but i did rep his name either way.

They gave him a really tough first round pool that i barely made it out of which i wasnt supposed to apparently (some judges told me this lol) but w/e. 2-0'd everyone but y.b.m (1-2) and Lee Martin.

To make things worst my second round pool was Larry, Rain, Shadow, Dazwa, and Seth. Yeaaaa..They really didnt want your boy greyfox making it to brackets at all lolz. =( I still tried though..And played under the FML tag just to express my hatred of the stacked pools...

****in chibo..
This... All of this...

Whelp my faithful companions of the Zelda Empire.

It's truthfully time to hang up Brawl, (being serious too), and to help me do so I've not only returned the game but I forced myself to stop coming to smashboards altogether.

I read DM's post and its exactly how Shado told it. I had family ordeals that needed my attention so I was unable to goto Apex and hang with Ed and Riot. I already congratulated Riot on a job well done. I get a Text from a friend who knew shado saying that Shado wanted to take my spot in Apex. I told him he could and only cause I'm cool and close with the other Sonic's of smash.

At any rate, I'm taking off hoping to never be seen again. I'll be in the Zelda Xat, which is the closest you'll come in contact with me unless you have my FB. This week I'm on all the time just to catch peeps that come in.

Well this is my last cya later you get from GreyFox86.

Bye~

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
See ya GreyFox.

I always miss you on Xat. ;_________; You PC'd me when I was afk, I was sad.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Later Greyfox! :)

I wish I could bring myself to do what you're doing.........lol
I've tried and failed multiple times .__.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Bye Grey! Have fun with life lol

Btw, timing people out. SO FUN. Not the actual process, but how mad they get after. teehee.

Top Bottom