• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Somethin' wrong with Sally? ;-;

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses, or Nostalgia Critic during his review of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, when he started talking about Sonic SatAM about 9 minutes into the segment.
+75 points for catching reference
+125 poins for watching the show

+200 points total!

Oh, and, btw, I own every episode of SatAM on DVD ^_^

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Guys and amidst this lovely conversation of someone called Sally (who I wish I knew but sadly I don't =D) , does anyone know how to make a good business plan? Like how to pitch one?

Someone plz say yes here or pm me!
=D

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I love you.
I have the boxset too!
My friends laughed at me until I made them watch the whole 1st disc one saturday in a marathon.

they loved it. :laugh:

and yeah, I died when it was cancelled. Especially since I used to get so excited to see sonic was going to be on and it was that OTHER PoS show.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

I'm not familiar with the show you speak of.
wow

You would idolize THAT robotnik wouldn't you?

*is upset robotnik wasn't a subspace miniboss since most of the subspace minibosses sucked hardcore anyway*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Robotnik as a Subspace Boss would've been amazing.
For me, AoStH was a hit and miss. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either.
I have the first boxset of that nonsense. Sonic Underground is just crap though. I won't be buying that boxset anytime soon.

I ended up eventually caving in and reading the Archie comics since they sorta follow the SatAM continuity (and use the same characters). I nearly DIED when I found out SatAM was canceled.
I do like the Archie universe, without a doubt. It's pretty crazy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
GOTTA GO FASTER, FASTER, FASTER FASTER FASTER!

Worst, yet catchiest thing I've ever heard from 4skrubs.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Saw Scott Pilgrim VS The World last night. IT...WAS...AWESOME!!!!

I loved the comics and the game as well, but it was just so spectacular I recommend everyone see it even if they have no clue what it is. If you like video games and have an even slightly slapstick sense of humor you will really enjoy this movie!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Sonic Unleashed is only the good music.
Gameplay is ok, but after a while it becomes meh (specially the werehog part)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Werehog's the only reason that game's only "meh".
Thank god Sonic Colors is taking what's good from Unleashed, and getting rid of all of the bad.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Werehog's the only reason that game's only "meh".
Thank god Sonic Colors is taking what's good from Unleashed, and getting rid of all of the bad.
Sonic Team is making another game?

****! I buy every platforming-type game Sonic Team releases for my system even though I know it'll most likely be crap.

Sonic Heroes, sonic and the black knight and sonic unleased are no exceptions.

at least all 3 were better than that utter ****storm known as sonic and the secret rings.

Seriously though, after 4 kickass titles on the genesis (seriously, all 4 games were amazing) and the tremendously great game that sonic adventure 2 (and, to a lesser extent, the original sonic adventure) was, they should have just stopped while they were on top.

Sega has a thing for waiting until they tank hard though, don't they?

Edit: Just wateched the Sonic Colours preview and it looks like Sonic team finally got their head screwed on right again. Sonic games should feel fast. The reason I think the old games did so well, though, was, being 2D sidescrollers, it was really easy to make the games go fast because you could go fast and feel like you knew completely what was going on and where to go, it felt natural. In a 3D world, there's a lot more to pay attention to and so a lot of the time you feel like you are either being tricked into playing a 2D game with 3D graphics or the game doesn't flow fast. Sonic Team really hasn't done too well making BOTH work as of late, so I'll be thrilled if this next game can deliver. Beentricked by trailers before, so I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Sonic Unleashed is only the good music.
Gameplay is ok, but after a while it becomes meh (specially the werehog part)
Sonic Unleashed got things HALF right.

If they took all the effort they put into the werehog parts and put it into the rest of the gameplay, then it might have been an actual good title.

Also, everyone get Sonic 4.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic Unleashed got things HALF right.

If they took all the effort they put into the werehog parts and put it into the rest of the gameplay, then it might have been an actual good title.
That's exactly what they're doing for Sonic Colors.

Also, everyone get Sonic 4.

I'm so hyped for Sonic 4. It looks really **** fun.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I like the Zelda Mains. You guys are awesome.

Of course everyone loves the old school games, i grew up on it. Dunno about everyone else, but they love em. Then new school came and people started to fall apart i guess. I liked it all, including 06 was just way to freakin glitchy..and the storyline ffffffff. Werehog is awesome Espy.

Sonic Colors is going to be awesome. Im trying to think if they are going to make Sonic go super, or give him a new transformation, or bring back that past one. Sonic 4. legit. gettin both. And any other ones coming out.

sorry for the long post lol. Kinda went crazy. But yeah, nice to be in contact with the Zelda boards. :)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I like the Zelda Mains. You guys are awesome.

Of course everyone loves the old school games, i grew up on it. Dunno about everyone else, but they love em. Then new school came and people started to fall apart i guess. I liked it all, including 06 was just way to freakin glitchy..and the storyline ffffffff. Werehog is awesome Espy.

Sonic Colors is going to be awesome. Im trying to think if they are going to make Sonic go super, or give him a new transformation, or bring back that past one. Sonic 4. legit. gettin both. And any other ones coming out.

sorry for the long post lol. Kinda went crazy. But yeah, nice to be in contact with the Zelda boards. :)
While I agree that oldschool sonic did it best, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the GCN is actually one of my top games of all time.

It doesn't beat out Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken, Tales of Symphonia or Okami, but it's up there.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Sonic and the Secret Rings is WOOOOOORLD'S better than Black Knight.

Y'know. For people who love sparkles and **** I don't see NEARLY enough Gaga. >:C
you obviously didn't see the day I got back from her concert in indianapolis then, lol

Anyway I liked black night a lot better.

Storyline was stupid as hell, but the controls seemed more functional. even if they were glitchy.

The only thing that really pissed me off about that game were a couple impossible battles and the fact that you have to BEAT THE ENTIRE GAME to play the other 75% of the available characters and use pretty much any of the items you've accrued.

Oh yes, the Sonic cycle is well in motion again.
omg so true.

Top Bottom