• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Quick someone tell me how to Zelda ditto!

Anyone know the rest of the people in that pool? Gimme some knowledge guys!! This Zelda is flying blind, I have never heard of any of them!
For Zelda dittos (although it looks like you won't have to do one now): Don't approach. Literally, it's a Din's campfest until someone gets bored/gets percentage, then you let them approach and punish everything they do since..... Zelda has zero safe approaches and is the queen of close-range defense.

Smurf is a player from King's Court, the other major crew in PA..... he's good. Goes MK and very occasionally Snake.... and he knows how to camp very well lol. I used to beat his MK with Zelda in friendlies, but then he started playing the matchup super gay like he's supposed to. =X You're undoubtedly a much better Zelda than I am, though, so uh..... you got dis? :p

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
No freaking way! I can't believe you two face off at the very beginning!
What are the chances!
im sure it was some Zelda hater riging it to get rid of the Zeldas.
Kk I'm going to steal that chart =D How did you get rid of the black? I didn't try the alpha channel thing.

wow @pools. I love zelda dittos! good luck.
i hate Zelda dittos, they are one of the banes of my existence -_-
Omg.... I hate Zelda dittos so much. I might actually pull out my secondary (it's random...)

Are we still planning a Zelda dinner?
i wish i could go to dinner D:

play Zelda dittos on YI (brawl) for added lols.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ultimate razor had been getting 3 stocked! I'm not even sure how to compare yet. All in all, I think that the only way I'll keep up is if I'm playing better than I've ever played.

Riot: new warning, fujita is a monster! He's in your pool. If I'm not mistaken I think he uses mk but he's talented with a bunch of characters.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Omg.... I hate Zelda dittos so much. I might actually pull out my secondary (it's random...)

Anyone know the rest of the people in that pool? Gimme some knowledge guys!! This Zelda is flying blind, I have never heard of any of them!

Are we still planning a Zelda dinner?
I would just assume that they are all M2Ks and just go all out with all the knowledge and experience that I have. If possible maybe search them on youtube for any videos.

Japan wrecking. America on brast???

Zelda dittos are really easy. Dance in and out of Zelda's ideal attack range and build up percent. Then just get them off the stage and slowly pick them apart until they either mess up the recovery and die or until you can land a kill move. If they up b back on stage simply grab them and throw them back off and just be methodical. There's no need to rush the kills. With Zelda dittos it's all about enjoying the slow torture process.

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Goodluck Zelda mainers!! Consider yourselves big winners even if you didn't win if you beat even a decent MK xD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
About to head out to Apex, see all you zeldas there.

Kata, how come you're never on AIM, I needed to talk to you about ... evil things.

Like calling on the sea ponies.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
For Zelda dittoes, I find ftilt to be really useful. Zelda's Ftilt >>>>>>>>> Zelda's f-smash since it's only 1 hit.

Also, Zelda's light. Throw her off the edge and edgeguard. Her recovery is poor so punish it.

You knew this already though. =/

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @team name, good job guys.

Who's the Zelda teaming with a Peach? I heard that team was givin out the business.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Apex......pretty ****ing epic from what Ive seen on the stream

Rain is a beast, but Larry give it to him :D

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Back from APEX. I'll have a summary for you guys tomorrow if you want it?! Want just match-ups and friendlies matches or personal opinions etc. as well?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Riot almost beat Chibo, and Chibo was saying how the matchup was more difficult than he thought.

Also, that Peach/Zelda team kinda buttraped Chibo/Fino.

Top Bottom