• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Wow this place got a bit crazy =D

Jujux made it out of pools afaik and ended up 33rd/140, losing to Greward (I think) who unfortunately mains olimar lol. Greward was in the top 5.

You know... I think Zelda had a pretty decent showing at this tourney, so good stuffs.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You know... I think Zelda had a pretty decent showing at this tourney, so good stuffs.
There were no Zeldas in top 25 in singles and only one (Jujux obv) in top 13 in dubs. I wouldn't really call that a good showing, lol.

The only place Zelda did well was in LT singles. Like she's supposed to. :)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good showing as in..... lots of Zeldas there?

Because now I'm confused since I only see two Zeldas in the results thread.

Greward

Smash Lord
Jujux is a ****ing beast with zelda, he got me to last stock every match lol

im sorry for posting but i want to get 300 posts =D

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
lol.

But yeah good showing... I didn't realise people would look into it so precisely. I mean she had some decent rep at a national in all the events.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
so yea guys....jus thought i'd stop by and say hi. and that i'm quitting brawl. i still love u guys and this board and i'll come by and talk, but yea. i'm moving on to bigger and better games.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
@ DM - thx. lol.

@ Jiggly - gonna get more competitive in SF4, MvC2, TvC, SC, and CoD4

@ Bandit - quitter! lol.

@ KayLo - i'll definitely be there

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
It looks like this is the social thread here. Just stopping by to say hello. I'm Linkz. Not new to brawl or Zelda, just to the site really. I run the Zelda Boards over on AIB. So yeah, nice to meet everyone, and I'll try to be an active member around here.
Hi and Welcome!

so yea guys....jus thought i'd stop by and say hi. and that i'm quitting brawl. i still love u guys and this board and i'll come by and talk, but yea. i'm moving on to bigger and better games.
Oh well, hope you had a good run.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Me.

I really hope every Zelda makes it out of pools. Last big tournament I went to I was one win away from getting into bracket...

If that happens again I might just die.

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
Hi and Welcome!

Oh well, hope you had a good run.
Thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet cha. ^^

Ahhhh, so ready to rage at Apex!!! Hyez!!! Whose gonna be there???
I WANT to be there. But sadly I can't. =/

Although, I may be going to a tournament this Saturday. If I do, it'll be my 2nd offline tournament, and the first one in which I have to actually try. I just completely ***** at my first offline tournament. Zelda was just too much for them, lol.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I figure there must be some soccer fans in here so...

What kind of information can someone give me on Manchester City F.C. and Inter Milan? I have tickets to an exhibition this saturday in Baltimore, and I want to better prepare myself. I've been to both of their websites, but I figure someone on here might be fans of either team.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
SOCCER?!! Nuuu! It's FOOTball! What information do you want to know Bandit? =D I'm not that clever about football but I'll give your questions a shot!

Also:

Everyone in the guide group please post something... thyeth shall noteth die(th?). Also let's arrange a xatchat for absolutely no reason at all.... EXCEPT FOR discussing the guide =D

Also, everyone who posts here must be itching to throw some questions @AlMoStLeGeNdArY. He's legendary and formidable enough! GOGO! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267449

Bandit

Smash Lord
lol, I knew the football comment was coming.

Well, I can tell you what I know.

Manchester City is 5th in England while Inter Milan is 1st in Italy. I've kind read into it that England is a harder league to play in so these teams seem to be pretty even.

Do you know any of the "star" players or better players on either team? I think I'm going to wear light blue there to support Manchester City but I honestly don't know anything about what kind of cheers are done at a soccer game or anything of that nature.

Feel free to enlighten me. As far as playing the game and understanding the sport, I am pretty knowledgeable on that. I used to work as part of the staff that did our soccer games at college.

Top Bottom