• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
according to my computer, YOU are post #9001 kuh-TAY-fay.

way to mess up the whole part about the post being good.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, Kata, way to **** it up, lol. You were lookin at the number of replies, not the number of posts, silly.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Anyways: I think I might use Zelda for Lucario. Having range and being able to kill decently early is nice. ;; So y'all should give me tips for the MU so I can be even better at it.
I hate Lucario, regardless of who I'm playing as. If I'm using Peach, it takes forever to kill him and he gets overly powerful, whereas if I'm using Zelda I can't approach him and get overwhelmed by his aerials...

Why would I not dare to enter Kakariko's?

Explain yourselves.

:052:
Because... the food might be sub-par? IDK.

Speaking of food, here's the chocolate for Easter I've received in total.

- Three regular Easter eggs + one palm-sized one

- Three Wispa bars (chocolate filled with air bubbles)

- A box of chocolate sea shells

- A 1.5 ft by 1 ft box of Thornton's

Which basically means the next two weeks are going to be consistent alternating between studying for exams and chocolate eating. :lick:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Zelda v. Lucario is a lot of fun.
no
Not gonna lie, I kind of enjoy it, lol. At least in friendlies -- haven't done the MU in a serious set.

A well-timed Naryu's on an attempted Aura Sphere edgeguard...... feels so good.
thats the only fun part about this matchup, when that happens
i think the zelda v. lucario is extremely stupid
fact
I hate Lucario, regardless of who I'm playing as.
I HATE ROLLYCARIO!!!!! almost as much as i hate pit

but if it comes between fighting snake or fighting lucario bring on the rollycario since i can at least Dtilt the basic spheres. and its possible to kill him w/ Zelda and not at rediculous percents.

also i wish i had all that chocolate to eat Mnt T

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Just wanted to say that I bought 5 packs of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs the other day for myself. I only have 3 packs left. :)
lol my friend would have eaten them all within the hour he bought them.

Kata i want this as my new profile pic, im too lazy to make a better pose and its recent enough (1month)

secondaries are now Peach, JP, Fox,Wolf, DDD

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
NOO! LOL! I can't believe I made that mistake.

that
is
EMBARRASSING!

time to edit it

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
so -Mars- and i were playing on wifi last night and we discovered the most broken zelda at, it makes her waaayy better and totally changs the match up against ALOT of characters heres how you do it:

hold down then tap b JUST ONCE, wait for the glow to finish and now you can ftilt the **** out of everyone and dacus upsmash HELL EVEN HER PROJECTILE IS IMPROVED if you do it again though then she becomes terrible D:

Darkmusician

Smash Master
so -Mars- and i were playing on wifi last night and we discovered the most broken zelda at, it makes her waaayy better and totally changs the match up against ALOT of characters heres how you do it:

hold down then tap b JUST ONCE, wait for the glow to finish and now you can ftilt the **** out of everyone and dacus upsmash HELL EVEN HER PROJECTILE IS IMPROVED if you do it again though then she becomes terrible D:
Sounds about right.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Where is our Texture/Snapshots thread? ;_;
I have stuff to add!
At the bottom of the forum, under Display Options, change "From The" from Last Month to Beginning. The thread's probably on the first or second page.

Or just search the forum for "screenshot".

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
greyfox made it out of his pools using Zelda/Falco at WHobo. Espy used Zelda and made it into Grand Fianls of low tier dubz.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to go to WHobo so bad....but i didn't have the money for a hotel room. FML!!!!!!

On a side note to completely change the subject...have you guys watched clash of the titans or how to train your dragon yet?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Happy Easter guys!

BTW, I just had some Angel Delight for the first time in years, and it's absolutely amazing. AND it's only 45p per packet! :D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
On a side note to completely change the subject...have you guys watched clash of the titans or how to train your dragon yet?
I saw Clash of the Titans yesterday! It was pretty awesome haha

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!1!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I really wanna see How to Train Your Dragon. More than Alice in Wonderland now after Kata's review, lol.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
wow swf is going all weird for me lately

anyhoo @DTP I've been following CotT for some time now! I was a huge fan of the original! It came out here yesterday I'm really excited to see it but the problem is I watched the medusa teaser on youtube and almost smashed my screen... zelda upsmash style. :mad: I'm no cynic but I hope they didn't give all the monsters that sexy modern cool teenage twist for money-making and it being 2010 blah blah... I swear if I see poseidon with boobs...

kay I strongly recommend not seeing either... lol look at me being an old fart, flip a coin between both!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
HEYYYY!!!! LISTENNNNNNN!!!

Just got back from Anime Boston 2010. Someone gimme a recap of what has been going on here!

I entered Brawl doubles there, does that count for the tournament thread? It had normal rules and was run by Plank. Peachkid and I got third and lost to first and second place. Had some crazy cool first matches and an excellent match on Rainbow Cruise.

I saw the Video Game Orchestra and Nobue Uematsu was there and it was awesome!!!!!!!!

Overall had a lot of fun!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Someone gimme a recap of what has been going on here!
Absolutely nothing, lol. They moved Smashboards to a new server, and it's kinda buggy, so the site's been down for pretty much 3-4 days straight.

I saw the Video Game Orchestra and Nobue Uematsu was there and it was awesome!!!!!!!!
Sweet! I'm organizing my KH music atm, and I just listened to one of his songs. =D Very jealous of you!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Sweet! I'm organizing my KH music atm, and I just listened to one of his songs. =D Very jealous of you!
Well... Then you will be even more jealous to here that they did an entire KH orchestration. Dearly Beloved, Simple and Clean, Passion (With japanese choir singer/s) and more all seamlessly blended. I was completely awe struck!

I think I have after-con depression. lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*eye twitch*

WHAT?!

Ohhhh my god, that would've been amazing to hear in person............. ;_____;

I hate you just a little bit right now, Riot.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
greyfox made it out of his pools using Zelda/Falco at WHobo. Espy used Zelda and made it into Grand Fianls of low tier dubz.
I just got back from WHOBO this morning @ 4 in the morning. I made it out of pools and got pretty far. Everyone was so tough in the big boy swimming hole. ;-;

I'm not used to it cause I always get pool ****ed with like 4 top players in the same pool.

Anyways more info on my placing when the results come out.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, funny thing is that was his first time playing Zelda in a LT dubz event. He has been playing Mario to replace Sonic since he is banned from LT. :p

Top Bottom