• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Wikipedia: "Causality is the relationship between an event (the cause) and a second event (the effect), where the second event is a consequence of the first."

In this cause, not coming or posting to Social often causes it to die.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh. But I didn't stop checking it til it started to die, so it's not my fault! ;;

Anyways, as soon as vids of WHOBO go up (if they haven't already), I'm gonna spam the video and doubles threads with vids of Espy + K Prime's team. =D I heard they ***** with Zelda + Jiggs.

Aibou

Smash Master
Oh. But I didn't stop checking it til it started to die, so it's not my fault! ;;

Anyways, as soon as vids of WHOBO go up (if they haven't already), I'm gonna spam the video and doubles threads with vids of Espy + K Prime's team. =D I heard they ***** with Zelda + Jiggs.
*butts in*

They did. I watched their Grand Final set with Ally and Atomsk on Livestream. They didn't win, but they still rocked. A highlight was Espy LK'ing Ally's Falcon in the face to take a game.

Maaad respect to Espy. <3

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You know what I hate?

People who MM you with the conditions being they 4-stock you, and not only do they fail, but they also, and not only the individual game, but a set, and then refuse to pay up and then trash talk you because you played defensively.

Yeah...

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303

Wall of Pain to Lightning Kick? Allegedly Bair WoP is a true combo provided the Bair is VERY stale, and ir would be godly if you could pull it off.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah Espy was telling me about his sourspot > sweetspot bair shenanigans in the Pika social..... and in return, we told him to use more dtilt, lol. Because he only used it twice the whole time. :laugh:

I'm excited that there's another good Zelda out there. =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Soooo.... gateway errors + database errors + wtf crashboards = Bandit Disappearance

Oh well, I've emerged from the shadows again to say...

Sup?
Same for me lol
I kinda lost all hope for a couple days there. This site is a wreck xD
I'm surprised it's even working now to be completely honest.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah Espy was telling me about his sourspot > sweetspot bair shenanigans in the Pika social..... and in return, we told him to use more dtilt, lol. Because he only used it twice the whole time. :laugh:

I'm excited that there's another good Zelda out there. =D
What the hell are you talking about, KayLo?

It wasn't sour to sweet.

It was sweetspot bair to sweetspot bair. In a combo.

=====

Oh, and I got the reference, Eh.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What the hell are you talking about, KayLo?

It wasn't sour to sweet.

It was sweetspot bair to sweetspot bair. In a combo.
EDIT: Nvm, I get it now...... my bad.

@JZ: In the meantime, have all your SWF e-mails directed to a separate folder. It'll keep your inbox spam-free.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So I played a little bit of Zelda at a Smashfest today.

Mad fun. Zelda's much more difficult with the likes of Meta Knight running around, though.
But nailing toes was still just as sweet. <3

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Hey guys, I just won $100 at a tournament at my school, LOL. I mostly used Snake, and used Zelda for one round against another Snake, just because I didn't want a Snake ditto lol. In the final round I went random, got Captain Falcon and won against GW.

Yeah, my school's pretty bad. lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey guys, I just won $100 at a tournament at my school, LOL. I mostly used Snake, and used Zelda for one round against another Snake, just because I didn't want a Snake ditto lol. In the final round I went random, got Captain Falcon and won against GW.

Omg sign me up for the next one. lol

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
So I played a little bit of Zelda at a Smashfest today.

Mad fun. Zelda's much more difficult with the likes of Meta Knight running around, though.
But nailing toes was still just as sweet. <3
However, Double Zelda against MK is just so much tastier. :D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

lol that sounds like my old highschool bad

Darkmusician

Smash Master
My High School was beast.

It had me in it.
Yeah if the GSM Trio LT, WAR and AreoW were the biggest surprises of 2008, then Chad was definitely the biggest surprise of 2009. The biggest surprise of 2010 as of right now is Just Jo, but maybe that will change.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I have that site....... the one with the pokemon + pokepeople.

I'm so upset at the Bulbasaur line, lol. Poor Ivysaur. ;-;

But Glaceon! <3333333

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Pokemon black all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol 3rd version is gonna be brown bwahahahahahahaha let tha race jokes commence bwaahahaahahahaahahahahahaaaaahahahaahaah:):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Everybody's gonna get Black....... so I'm getting White.

Third game would be Yellow if they hadn't done it already..... ****, Red's already been done too. Guess they really do gotta go with Brown.

Top Bottom