• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
No such thing as grey people. >=(
The only Grey person that's out there is Salad Fingers and we don't talk about him 'round here.

Anyways It's not about the race of people but the new pokemon that are coming out. :D

I'm so excited. This add's on to my story once the new ones come out. <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Are those in the new gen or just fan made???? If their fan made Nintendo needs to hire them IMMEDIATELY. Because honestly their character design department sucks balls a lot of times.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Fan made, but they're really good. Bug, Dragon, Steel, and Poison are my favorites. <3 But I like Normal, Ground, and Fighting too..... they're all pretty sweet, tbh.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Pokemon Black and White has already caused the internet to go crazy with predictions about what the new Pokemon will be like.

The usual shops followed.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lool If they do pokemon grey and market salad fingers as the legendary pokemon I will be ALL OVER THAT.

Those eevee designs look amazing. Normal/Fighting/Steel/Sky look awesome but all of them look so angry, they wanna kill me. umbreon and espeon are pretty awesome for nintendo designs.

Apparently first pokemon revealed is Zoroark (back in february??? how did I missed that?....)

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Pokemon Black and White has already caused the internet to go crazy with predictions about what the new Pokemon will be like.

The usual shops followed.

I just found this image and had to come back here and reply to the first MrEh post I found with it. lol

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303

Bandit

Smash Lord
Bandit: What was the final decision on Zelda's upsmash in Brawl +?
Usmash range identical to how it was (no platform ****) and invincibility frames only on head and arms of Zelda.

They just took the invincibility off her body and called it a day. They never made a pac to try my idea because Vanz and Cape "convinced" Veril it was a bad idea. It was never tested.

My idea was to give the range back but take away the trip ability of the Usmash.

The one buff (universal) is the sakurai angle is now gone. The sakurai angle is the launch angle of the move that changed based on percentage (Sakurai's way of auto-di for noobs), so they claim it kills earlier now. It was on Usmash, Fsmash, the LK's, Bthrow and Ftilt I believe.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
so yeah proxies fail and i cant quote and stuff but all them are perma points from drunk posts flaming CK one night and you know everyone has to dickride those that have more power than them so yeah instant 6 points plus 3 perma points

and that wasnt innappropriate at all you mad, i would have gone into FAR greater detail as to what tapping *** was if i ment for inappropriate posting to happen ): as far as you know i could have been reffering to the *** that starts with an F but was reffering to tapping out a cigarette which can be used interchangibly with the word ***, or a cigarettette could be ***gette \O_o/ you shouldnt have implied it as anything more

-Mars-

Smash Hero
so yeah proxies fail and i cant quote and stuff but all them are perma points from drunk posts flaming CK one night and you know everyone has to dickride those that have more power than them so yeah instant 6 points plus 3 perma points

and that wasnt innappropriate at all you mad, i would have gone into FAR greater detail as to what tapping *** was if i ment for inappropriate posting to happen ): as far as you know i could have been reffering to the *** that starts with an F but was reffering to tapping out a cigarette which can be used interchangibly with the word ***, or a cigarettette could be ***gette \O_o/ you shouldnt have implied it as anything more
Bwahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahah RJ u crack me up. I think your probably the best troll on the site at the moment bwahahahaha.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
MrEh >>>>> GKirby anyday.

MrEh has mastered the subtle arts of ambiguity and wit..... GKirby just kinda throws his trolling in your face. Way too obvious and lacks any kind of finesse or cleverness.

Yeah, it was a cool story, I know. :)

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
trolling is an art and mreh and i have to quite varying styles from the sound of it BUT-

i know you guys really wanna have a flame war about whos better or not but itll just end in violent blood shed from the civil wars and people crying and children being seperated from familys cuz they parents both disagree on the matter and stuff but in the end neither of us are gonna care as long as you keep on feedin us and riding our meet and ****

itlly prolly jus end up bein a symbiotic (or possibly more than just symbiotes o; ) relationship to get each of us fed even more of the best kind of food

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
MrEh >>>>> GKirby anyday.

MrEh has mastered the subtle arts of ambiguity and wit..... GKirby just kinda throws his trolling in your face. Way too obvious and lacks any kind of finesse or cleverness.

Yeah, it was a cool story, I know. :)

Different sides of the same coin, my dear.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not really a war when one side is obviously superior to the other. More like..... merciless slaughter.

"Meet"ridin MrEh alldai.

@mountain: I mean, you right. There're always small minds to amuse. =X

MrEh

Smash Hero
Top Bottom