• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was considering like retiring after Pound cuz I ain't getting good as I want to be... But LOL I want to redeem myself and stuffs and well it's a big event for MELEE so yo.

Somehow...

In the time of this post...

I have decided.

IM GOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ladkjf'aslkdfjadsk;fjask;lfds

and no cash too. Maybe others if they want to come.

wtf am I doing. HYPE

I'll spread the word.

=====================

Btw any info on housing? I'm sure we could give something for housing. : D

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely go to this for sure, haven't been to a melee tourney in a long time. I wanna vs Hbox see if I can beat jiggs!

Need to get in a lot of friendlies too when I go...

Hey whoever is running this Thread put me down on the "Interested List" Thanks!

-Zachy

Spife

Smash Master
Interested, after traveling to P5 a mere 4 hours seems like nothing lulz.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
personally, i wanna see all the randoms that sneak says are "amazing" but don't attend nothing at this. **** like tec0's little brother and ****. apparently there are like 30 players in like a 5 mile radius of HBK and them that are "mad beast" but don't go to nothin. i wanna see if they real. they should come out of the closet and hype this ****.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hype Radar has lost Pound 5's signal.

Hype Radar is searching...

Hype Radar has spotted ZENITH.

Hype Radar has commenced.

LMAO! Rapeee.

For some reason I wasn't subscribed to my own thread wtfffff I missed so much stuff. Anyhoo, I'm hoping the hype vid will be done soon!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
personally, i wanna see all the randoms that sneak says are "amazing" but don't attend nothing at this. **** like tec0's little brother and ****. apparently there are like 30 players in like a 5 mile radius of HBK and them that are "mad beast" but don't go to nothin. i wanna see if they real. they should come out of the closet and hype this ****.
I need to find those players lol sneak ever tell u bout me??? Cuz I suck except against ganon he is combo food

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean, i knew that you guys teamed at rom and stuff, but not too much more than that. just that you guys are pretty good as a team.

spacies are combo food to ganon though. you better not get hit lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If you cannnnnnn please do! I was going to ask someone to sticky it eventually anyway :)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i mean, i knew that you guys teamed at rom and stuff, but not too much more than that. just that you guys are pretty good as a team.

spacies are combo food to ganon though. you better not get hit lol.
I fight so many ganons(2 or 3) I'm not scared of y'all till I gt hit by a dair then I might get a lil nervous

LLDL

Smash Hero
You're the best Alex.

Yo sticky this mods. It's only 2 months away.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao MRS.

The only requirement iirc is that a certain number of people are confirmed for attendance.

But... don't worry so much. People see it eventually when it gets noticed it'll get stickied.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Metal - melee doesnt have a BBRC-type rule committee we just all use the Pound ruleset and its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom