• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wanna come just to watch people play. If I'm crazy I'll enter although I'm a brawl player nowadays.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Alex checks this thread as much as me, so that's funny. It's not that serious lol (PS from the OP in the future: For all questions please email the account above -OR- contact the main TO's for this tournament on the boards here which will be Alex, Crismas and D1.)

It's just a mistake, this ruleset (most of it) was copied from past tournies. I'll just fix it.

Keit, that would be great :) I want to encourage more Brawl players to come to this just for the experience!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
confirmed for this from OOS

Shiz Wiz
Axe
Eggz

Lots more mad hype for a good 2 day event :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Maaaad hyped son.... My term in college ends just 2 weeks before this tourney. Perfect timing!

LLDL

Smash Hero
IT'S TiME TO HYPE. YEAR OF THE FALCO.

WE GOT SHIZ, PP, STRIC, CHOPS COMING TO THIS

EVERYONE COME

PK Webb

Smash Champion
falco is toooo good i got fox tho time to switch................................................................................NAW im the only blk fox main in america lol like i only play fox but my falco can beat urs chain ace..............possibly

LLDL

Smash Hero
falco is toooo good i got fox tho time to switch................................................................................NAW im the only blk fox main in america lol like i only play fox but my falco can beat urs chain ace..............possibly
might wanna stick to fox to beat me lol.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
U don't know bout webbs falco its to serious lol just 1 step behind my fox. Come to no johns fool and phish u no wassup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom