• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~::Zelda Finder::~ Read First Post

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I think I'm decent enough to post my info here now xD

USA::NC::Concord::RoyTheFlamboyant/RTF

<3 Zelda! :D

Oh, haha, I would like my name in delicious "pink", please. xD

darkatma

Smash Hero
Major apologies for not being on the boards for forever now. I've updated everyone i hope, and I hope to come out with some vids sometime soon, see if my zelda's gotten any better/worse (i havent played smash in quite a bit)

Tsukiya

Smash Rookie
Sweden
Tsukiya. I often use the orignal color and red :3
Using Zelda as my main character

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
HALL of Fame

Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?...=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

Top Bottom