• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~::Zelda Finder::~ Read First Post

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I don't know why I haven't added myself here since I've been a zelda main for years (or why I've only checked the zelda boards a handful of times). Here's my info tho:

USA - Modesto, CA - gkinfinity

Neither am I. Put me as EPsilonZant if you ever update.

You can put me on the updated list if you want, but I quit trying to improve in Melee. I kind of quit months ago. I'll never enter another Melee tournament again, but I'll still go to them for youtube.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I haven't done this yet. I'm gonna say..
Naleek - San Diego

I'll be back in San Diego by the end of the year, so yeah. Screw Tulare.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
USA: OH: Cleveland: ShroudedOne

That is, if this is still being updated. I'm an "active" Zelda secondary, if that means that I'm into the game competitively. Just haven't gotten out to any tournaments.

Zone

Smash Champion
USA:: LA::Marksville::pingding
Perhaps we'll meet one day your only 5 hours away from me, maybe some random AL or LA tourney my friends want to go to. I can show you some Zelda tips/baits/tricks/gimmicks/ And mental notes you should take of specific match ups.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Not sure if I'm already listed, but this be PeachGuard.

I prefer to go by PG, though. I main Red Zelda.

:zeldamelee:

Oh, derp.

I live deep down south in Laredo TX.

Soloist

Smash Ace
You guys might want to sit down for this.

The OP has been updated. I've put a * next to each currently active Zelda player. There are a grand total of 11 by my observation. Lmao. Too good.

DRGN

Technowizard
^ lol that avatar, fugly Zelda with a beard (which she is feeling up); that is creepy. lol

DRGN

Technowizard
Lol! Well girls with guy faces always just look creepy, no matter how handsome the guy face is. :p

Pretty good avatar though. lol

Top Bottom