• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Asthetics

IC3R

Smash Lord
Zelda's smexy (especially in the blue outfit), and her slow-walk is a bom-chica-bah-wah kinda thing...it may be me... <__<;;;

Straight dude = me :laugh:

The only other costume I'd use is the black one, if I ever feel like looking like a real ninja as Shiek (which is almost never -__-)

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
as a bisexual guy here, I mainly the default colors for characters, including Zelda, but I do also like to use the Dark Zelda and Ocarina of Time Zelda colors..and honestly Im gonna say this, i use to think that Zelda would never make it IMO as a Brunette but she did and it won me over...so congrats for her (^^)v

Smash Ace
Red Zelda=the hot one.
straight over here, folks.
that aside, yeah, I like the red one--the only one that will magick you with her bare hands (the others have gloves)
=2007=

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Zelda's smexy (especially in the blue outfit), and her slow-walk is a bom-chica-bah-wah kinda thing...it may be me... <__<;;;

Straight dude = me :laugh:

The only other costume I'd use is the black one, if I ever feel like looking like a real ninja as Shiek (which is almost never -__-)
Gah! I must see this walk!

Can anyone upload a vid of Zelda's slow walk? :urg:

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OVankLnYjo

Well, PwnyRide, it's not the best, but I recorded it quickly. There's a ton of lag from my stupid TV, but you should be able to get what's going on.

I never noticed it before, but IC3R is actually right; it does kinda look like that o.O
Maybe a bit, I don´t know. But I find Zelda´s running a bit weird. It just looks like she wouldn´t really know how to run with awfully small steps and hands wawing from side to side...

SeventhSage

Smash Apprentice
I pick them all. It depends on how I feel.

Purple - I often go with default outfits and Zelda is no exception. Plus purple is just cool.
Melee - Perhaps my second fav. I thought they would screw up this one but they didnt.
Black - Zelda needed that one and I like the white hair. Sadly everyone picks Black Zelda.
Green - Sexy, I like it a lot. I like how they kept the white dress.
Red - Suits her perfectly as a fire sorceress lol. I slightly prefer the four above than red and blue.
Blue - I don't think it's her best but Zelda could be wearing **** for a hat and she'd still look glamorous.

theJollity

Smash Rookie
I hate to say it, but I still like the black dress/white hair Zelda. I know, I know, soooooooo overplayed, but I still like it.
Eeehhh I never really liked the black dress/white hair combo, it made her look like a nun XD
I normally just go with the default purple, but I do like the green outfit though. Red is cool too.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Suddenly decided to jump into the Zelda board for the first time and came to see how many people use the black outfit :p But, anyways, after reading the first two-three pages, it looks like the thread became: "State your Favorite Zelda Color and sex orientation." :|

So, replying to the topic, I use Zelda in red (I use RED on all my characters.) I'm straight male.

I must say, though, that I find it interesting that there are actually quite a few gay gamers out there that have a tendency to main Zelda (and, apparently, other female characters). Personally, I have never met or known a gay person that plays Smash or even video games in general (I think), though the idea and fact of it is not something to be surprised about.

Also, the topic of female character preference arises. As for me, I think I always enjoyed controlling female character over male characters (e.g. Choosing Peach in Mario 2 over Mario or Toad, or choosing Jill Valentine over Chris in Resident Evil.) But besides having some sort of female video game character fetish (save your "why do you like polygons/pixels?!" comments), I always like to take the female road in video games over the traditional male character role for a change. But in the end, I would argue that female character preference is independent of sex orientation.

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice
Suddenly decided to jump into the Zelda board for the first time and came to see how many people use the black outfit :p But, anyways, after reading the first two-three pages, it looks like the thread became: "State your Favorite Zelda Color and sex orientation." :|

So, replying to the topic, I use Zelda in red (I use RED on all my characters.) I'm straight male.

I must say, though, that I find it interesting that there are actually quite a few gay gamers out there that have a tendency to main Zelda (and, apparently, other female characters). Personally, I have never met or known a gay person that plays Smash or even video games in general (I think), though the idea and fact of it is not something to be surprised about.

Also, the topic of female character preference arises. As for me, I think I always enjoyed controlling female character over male characters (e.g. Choosing Peach in Mario 2 over Mario or Toad, or choosing Jill Valentine over Chris in Resident Evil.) But besides having some sort of female video game character fetish (save your "why do you like polygons/pixels?!" comments), I always like to take the female road in video games over the traditional male character role for a change. But in the end, I would argue that female character preference is independent of sex orientation.

ht101

Smash Rookie
I like the green outfit. Because green is my favorite color. And I don't really notice anything on Zelda though. Straight, play two characters, Zelda and Zamus. I strongly object their turning Samus into yet another sexualized video game character, but I end up thinking about her booty every time.
almost everything he said applies to me. except i like the black outfit over my favorite color, she just looks so awesome. i am a straight guy, i like playing as zelda and zamus (she so hot!) and the only thing i usually notice about zelda is that her chest looks like its the smallest out of the female characters...but it suits her.

Iris

Smash Ace
I'm surprised everyone's so angry about Samus being sexualized. Are you all forgetting the awards given for beating Metroid games quickly? It's been like that since the first game. If anything, be thankful she's showing less skin than she does in her own games.

Atlantis

Smash Cadet
I use the Black the most, but its not my favorite. I definately like the red one the best (devil in a red dress), followed by the green, then blue, lol.

Straight here as well. Zelda just owns too much!

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'm surprised everyone's so angry about Samus being sexualized. Are you all forgetting the awards given for beating Metroid games quickly? It's been like that since the first game. If anything, be thankful she's showing less skin than she does in her own games.

Case in point:

Super Metroid in under six hours with 100%. Bikini Suit Samus!

Am I the only one that misses Zelda being a blonde?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
The red outfit is my favorite for Zelda. Most of her other colors aren't very good looking. But yea, the red one seems, as someone on the first page put it, regal. And I'm a straight guy.

acojan

Smash Apprentice
holyshhiiieyyoot... im extreme surprised about the gay population here.... rofl and i didn't even know about the peach theory so meh.

green and melle outfit !! (sheik looks good in when zelda is in melle outfit)

and i am one of the few who uses zelda and sheik together and i'm male gay... i tend to use sheik a bit more cuz im a combo addict---- i think the character being female or male doesn't really matter to me considering my sexuality but i just like using underdogs which is what she was in melle but i just stuck with her in brawl....

i do not usually post on the zelda boards cuz im too busy with my sig request and the mario boards and yoshi boards

i honestly don't notice the boobs / åss of any characters >_< !! i will pay attention when i play later ....

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Somehow my favorite one changes depending on how much I play with one costume over another.

My favorite color is green, so I do love her green outfit. However, as of right NOW my favorite is her red dress. It's awesome. I was mainly red Zelda in Melee, too, so I might end up sticking with that sanguine red.

I was on a huge pink (blonde haired) Zelda kick for a while, though.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Oh and for the booty comment:

I'm a girl and even I'd say she has a pretty nice, succulent butt. It can't be as bootylicious as Peach's though. I mean...it just can't. Peach was made to have some back, but I think Zelda's doing a fine job :D

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hylian Hellfire!: Hello, I'm RoK the Reaper. xD, You already know this and we're allied with you! I'm sorry, I've been trying to Expand B4BC and I haven't really paid much attention to alliances, and for that; I sincerely apologize. I also want to apologize to your leader, since I have yet to play em' in a match from being so **** busy.

Anyways, I wanted to see if you wanted to participate within a tournament. ^_^ It will be very fun. I wanted to see if you wanted to try Next saturday or something. I figure we all could use a little in game activity and it should be kickass. I am also inviting the Cobalt Avians (Falco Clan) to join as well; so I hope that's not a problem. I have a little chatbox on our seperate forum website. (I suggest you all to register too. ^_^ You can talk and all, and if you post under the Comrades-in-Arms section in a thread one of you can make. I'll make sure under all your names it'll have "Hylian Hellfire".) Thank you. The forum is.

Blood-4-Blood.ogameforever.com The chatbox at the bottom is where we'll be meeting for tournaments and such. Thanks.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Oh and for the booty comment:
I'm a girl and even I'd say she has a pretty nice, succulent butt. It can't be as bootylicious as Peach's though. I mean...it just can't. Peach was made to have some back, but I think Zelda's doing a fine job :D
I'm starting to like you, whoever you are. That's pretty hot.

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
succulent butt...wow...never would've put those two words together XD.

I usually stick to her default color or her red dress. To me the blue and OoC colors are kind of iffy. I jump to green on occasion though o.o

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I'm straight.

The only reason Zelda fits my playing style is because I'm into fantasy Magic :/

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
its funny....I never really used to play as Zelda in Red...but ever since i saw the pictures here of her in Red, and when she does the elegant stance for a Victory pose while wearing Red im like ..."Holy $#!t.... she freaking gorgeous" XDD

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
I'm a male, bisexual and use Zelda. Specificaly the normal, OoT, red and green costumes.

Top Bottom