• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Asthetics

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
And thus why Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time was fooled for so long.
Very clever, Zelda.
Triforce of wisdom in action baby.

Did you notice they even shrunk the size of Zelda's breasts in the Brawl character model?
It makes it even more believeable that her body doesn't change when she transfroms into shiek...

Garde

Smash Ace
As soon as I saw there was a green outfit for Zelda, I was all over that. Green used to be my favorite color, now it's sort of a tie between green and blue (but the green Zelda just looks the best). Plus, the only hair color that ties in hotness with brown is red.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Triforce of wisdom in action baby.

Did you notice they even shrunk the size of Zelda's breasts in the Brawl character model?
It makes it even more believeable that her body doesn't change when she transfroms into shiek...
Yeah I know, but at least they're pretty well defined; she's still a babe.
It's too bad though, the blonde Ocarina Zelda had huge ta ta's.
Nintendo really outdid themselves on that game.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Oh yeah, she's still clearly the best looking female in the game. Just goes to show that gigantic ta-tas aren't what makes something beautiful. ZSS might have the body on her, but Zelda's face is the best looking of all of the females.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
ZSS' body looks disturbing after a while. I dunno, when I take pictures, her boobs look...I dunno, deformed?

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
THIS THREAD IS AWESOME

IT NEEDS RESURRECTING

Zelda's definitely the most gorgeous gal in the game. I could spend days looking at my avatar admiring the delicate shadow on her face 8D

Zamus' boobs look like banana slugs, I tell you...or at least they did until I looked up banana slugs. Unfortunately, I cannot find any other item that is more accurately while remaining at least as funny as banana slugs.

Zelda's are small, but shapely ^~ Heh heh heh. And while I'm at it, I'm a flaming bisexual girl who uses the purple/default (BEST COLOR EVAR), the blue, and the green.

mmf

Smash Rookie
I like the green zelda, mostly because it's my favorite color >_> (any character I pick I choose their green costume)

And I'm a straight male, HAZZAH!

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
What are you talking about people? Jigglypuff is undoubtly the sexiest character in the game, I mean, just look at how sexy she looks in her upcoming game:

That's right, a GameCube game in the making =O
lololololololz...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
What are you talking about people? Jigglypuff is undoubtly the sexiest character in the game, I mean, just look at how sexy she looks in her upcoming game:

That's right, a GameCube game in the making =O
lololololololz...
that's never happen.. jiggly is just way too hot

and, where's zelda... everyone's favourite flat chested beauty

Phazonin

Smash Cadet
Honestly, all of her colors look good. They did a good job with them. I like the blue and white dress ones the best though.

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
I agree with the brunette Zelda comment... :p

I don't like the pink/white costume because of the fact that she is blonde. I don't dislike the Black one though.

ThReAtEnEd

Smash Rookie
i play zelda cuz she's just f'ckin hot man! haha
i like all her costumes equally except her blond haired costume...idk looking at zelda blond just doesn't look right anymore =\
she's wayy better as a brunette.
hells yea man im straight! the first reason i played zelda was cuz of her elegant fighting style and like...cuz she's hot. yaaa...

FirebyrdXX

Smash Cadet
Pink
Red
Blue
Black
Green
Purple

In that order. I like the pink dress mostly cause she gets her blonde hair back. The red however is probably my favorite color of all the dresses, it looks the most impressive. Blood colored is just appealing lol. The black dress is awesome, but the white hair is not. And I just hate the purple. I never play default Zelda.

PsychoKnight

Smash Cadet
I like red, on Zelda, and looks great on Sheik, but also I like the goth black. My favorite though that I use in general is green, I dont know why, just looks good.

cwm123

Smash Cadet
I alternate between blue and black. I kinda sorta maybe like the white hair. :ohwell:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm sure her tights are really sweety. Too much Dsmashing and Fair/Bairs.

SeventhSage

Smash Apprentice
It took me a while to finally have a preference, and I'm still not sure which one I prefer, but I'll go like this;

1-Pink
The blonde Zelda is still really pretty. She doesnt look like a plastic doll like Peach. I never would have thought this one would fall first for me, but I think it's my favourite one now. This one and the default purple one are both on top for me.

2-Purple
Brunette fits Zelda so well and she looks more serious and powerful that way. I think purple fits her royal status and she looks glamorous with this outfit. It rocks.

3-Green
The green outfit is simply amazing, I love it. It's sexy and impressive. I like how it kept the white dress, unlike the blue and red ones.

4-Black
I think everyone knows the black dress is cool. Personally I like the white hair, it gives her an evil sorceress side. Sheik in black is the coolest design ever made for a video game character.

5-Red
I like the fact that her dress is blood red, it makes her look like a fierce fire witch. Too bad her Sheik counterpart is too much pinkish. I like the red and blue dresses a bit less than the first four.

6-Blue
I think it's a bit dull but I like it nonetheless. Sheik's red bandana leaves me perplexed, but its not about Sheik right now is it? I still like the blue outfit a lot, but less than the first five.

DivineMalice

Smash Rookie
I generally cycle through all of Zelda's outfits but I tend to go to the pink, default and red costumes more.

Although when I feel really evil I'll go for the black. The green I don't usually play as except for when I'm teamed up with a Link/Toon Link/Luigi player.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
This is all my fault and I apologize. I thought this thread died a long long time ago...

As an update to my original post... I no longer think it is her butt but rather her dress or a corset. I liked it better when I thought it was her butt though... ^_^

Snakeee

Smash Master
So, replying to the topic, I use Zelda in red (I use RED on all my characters.) I'm straight male.

Also, the topic of female character preference arises. As for me, I think I always enjoyed controlling female character over male characters (e.g. Choosing Peach in Mario 2 over Mario or Toad, or choosing Jill Valentine over Chris in Resident Evil.) But besides having some sort of female video game character fetish (save your "why do you like polygons/pixels?!" comments), I always like to take the female road in video games over the traditional male character role for a change. But in the end, I would argue that female character preference is independent of sex orientation.
This was my favorite post of this thread and I agree 100%.

Anyway, I'm straight and....well I like every color except the blond one. Funny, because I think blond girls are awesome it just doesn't fit Zelda :ohwell:

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I use the purple one because i love purple :D
And i found this :

Yay :3 ( If you're wondering, yes, it's Zelda :D )

Top Bottom