• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Asthetics

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Which Zelda color do you like the best and why?

And does anyone else think that Zelda kind of has a budonkadonk booty?

rampant_apart

Smash Apprentice
Which Zelda color do you like the best and why?

And does anyone else think that Zelda kind of has a budonkadonk booty?
I hate to say it, but I still like the black dress/white hair Zelda. I know, I know, soooooooo overplayed, but I still like it.

Also, as a gay guy, I didn't really notice any budonkadonk on her. I mean, objectively, she doesn't look that curvy, does she? If anything, I noticed that she looks very slight, upright and almost "supermodel" thin. Typical elven sparkly fairy magic princess look and all that. Mind you, I wasn't looking for it, so I could be wrong.

If you want your baby to got back, I'd look more toward the other princess. I mean, she has a special move based on that butt of hers, hearts flying out of her bomber and all.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I use the blue outfit. My favourite shades of blue are in there, and I like the dark skirts with the lighter bodice, panels, and tabard. Also goes well with her hair.

I've noticed Zelda's... "budonkadonk booty" in a few screenshots when it was pointed out to me, but not really while playing. Same reason as rampant: gay and wasn't looking for it.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I mostly notice it in her winning poses, Particularly the one where she makes fire... It just looks HUGE in that one and the budonkadonk-ness varies depending on outift with the classic pink Zelda looking the most plump.

My personal fav was the pink one, but I like the ones with the darker skirts now because they make her butt look smaller...

This so far raises another question. As a Zelda player are you a straight male, gay male, straight female, or gay female?

I know a few gay Zelda players.... Just curious

Arean

Smash Ace
Hmm.. Well I love the Green Zelda dress because green is my favorite color. And her budonk whatever booty isnt actually her booty... its the shape of her dress... you can pause the game and look at her upspkirt (i know it sounds wrong but this proves that her dress is the curve)

As for your other question GodatHand.... Im of a different category lol... Not straight not gay... take a guess

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Ima have to look up her dress now cuz I was totally convinced it was a booty. I'm kind of happy its not though, sorry for making such a weird topic im just wicked bored at school...

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Straight female here, and perhaps for that reason I have not found Zelda to have a consistently huge booty. Zero Suit Samus, on the other hand....

Favorite color is purple, so I tend to stick with the default costume these days.

TheLake

Smash Master
Mikaels really gay 0_0

Anyhoot Im one of dem pan sexual types. Hooray for sexuality!

I use dark zelda...cliche as it sounds. But I aim to be one of the top dark zeldas and ill play anyone to back that up ^_^

Knightly

Smash Rookie
Green and Black (hehe) Zelda for me. Green is my favorite color and Dark Zelda just looks cool.

I haven't noticed the booty, but I'm a gay male too. Go figure XP

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
I play blue because I like the red scarf that Sheik gets and Zelda looks nice too (I use Sheik to build damage and Zelda to kill).

... Am I the only straight male Zelda player? >.>

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I'm a straight guy who plays Zelda (and only Zelda)! It seems like I'm alone. :( {oh wait Wind Owl is straight. Yay!} Most of the guys I know are too immature to play a girl in smash bros. But I'm not.
Oh, and the default color is my favorite. My favorite color is purple, which seems to be Zelda's favorite color too :)

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I prefer black (overplayed but so darn cool) and blue (best one in Melee IMO, don´t really know why :ohwell:).

And about her... feministic forms... I´m straight male but haven´t really put too much attention to them (there must be something wrong with me...) but so far I haven´t noticed that her boobs would actually be any more "budonkadonk" than any other movie/anime/manga/game female characters. They´re actually one of the more realistic sized I´ve seen on a fictional character.

Eten

Smash Ace
I like the green outfit. Because green is my favorite color. And I don't really notice anything on Zelda though. Straight, play two characters, Zelda and Zamus. I strongly object their turning Samus into yet another sexualized video game character, but I end up thinking about her booty every time.

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice
Black dress Zelda; I adore white hair.

Anyways, I'm surprised to find so many fellow gay men in here ;D.

Gogo Gay Zelda Player Alliance!:chuckle:

SarsVirus

Smash Cadet
haha i like zelda in ligh blue or blue looks nice haha zelda is finee Lol samous is not that fine ;p
why do gay ppl use zelda -_-?

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Melee costume is my fav. Don't know why but it's just attractive to me I guess. I like all of her dresses though, and if I had to go with another one I would probably pick blue or default.

Another good thing about the melee costume is that not many Zelda players uses it. ( ---> My costume ^^)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Not true Pappioll :p. I seem to use it all the time it has grown on me. So yeah my favs are either the Melee outfit or the original purple outfit I just prefer them more then the others I guess. Oh and for the record i'm a straight female.

Deskclerk

Smash Rookie
As far as dresses goes, I'm liking the whole brunette hair color thing shes got going on. So, really, any dress where she has brunette hair is great for me. I think she a TON more attractive this way, anyway, compared to melee.

btw, I'm a straight male who has a tendency to be attracted to women who aren't real =( and any girl I like is going to kick ***, which is my official reason for playing Zelda. =)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I happen to use red Zelda :]
Red costumes in this game are my total favorite.
Go figure.

I have happened to notice Zelda's protruding rump.
Many times so actually.
Nothing compared to ZSS but that's expected.

Straight Male.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Green and Blue

Zelda usually has a big booty when she finishes with dins fire in the air.

Straight Male

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
i like blue and does anyone notice when you walk with zelda, she walks like a supermodel. ill tell you zelda know how to work it lol oh any imn straight..... and why is every one clearifiying thier sexuality

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
original colored Zelda, so Ocarina of Time/Melee

and I'm straight Male who mains Zelda more than Sheik

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Black & Blue are my favorite costumes. I tend to just pick a random color though.

I'm a gay guy. I'm seriously surprised by the gay and bisexual male representation here. Perhaps the Peach theory does need to be updated (ironically, I also main Peach).

Arean

Smash Ace
Wow there are more of you guys than I thought.... HAHA im not alone!.... well i think i am since im the only bisexual... and yet others are plain straight or gay. Oh wellz.... anyways why is everyone talking about zelda's rump? Its just her dress... Lol

urbandayz2

Smash Rookie
This thread is awesome...i love the purple and the green, greens my favourite colour and yes i am gay and Aussie...go Zelda!

rampant_apart

Smash Apprentice
Wow, we really do seem to have a disportionate amount of gay/bisexual players here. I mean, it's really really noticable. Not that I'm ignoring the straight players. Straight pride as well as gay pride!!! :)

Should we point this out to people to get the Peach theory revised? >_>

c0ld-

Smash Rookie
I like all the Zelda colors to be honest. I love the Zelda series and well IMHO in terms of hotness..

Zelda > Zero Suit Samus > Peach

Also, My first post here on smashboards, so hello to all my fellow Zelda players :)

Looking forward to learning this fun character with the rest of you!

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i use blue zelda and red zelda and i'm a straight guy.

i like dark colors... so all the white-dress stuff i don't really care for... but at the same time i like things to have color (rather than just black) so they fit perfectly.

i actually started using zelda in melee because my friend and i thought she was hot.... >_>

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
This threat really surpriced me. I could never have guessed how variable the cast of Zelda players is. But it's all good. It seems that Zelda is popular beyond any limitations. Hurray for all us different Zeldas around the world!

And yeah, welcome to the boards cOld. Hope to see you around!

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
No love for red Zelda? The brown hair and the red dress... it just works. I also like the default purple/white color scheme.

Straight male here BTW

RedTone

Smash Cadet
No love for red Zelda? The brown hair and the red dress... it just works. I also like the default purple/white color scheme.
I'm up for using Red Dress Zelda, it reminds me of a nice dancing dress and the other colors don't seem as cool

Zelda doesn't have an in your face butt since she has more of a slim type body.. she is overlooked by Peach(nice voice btw) and ZSSamus.However, I have noticed the bare back visible shoulder blades :F that small detail is a plus, she is also kinda cool in her attacks, spinful and explosive

Zelda doesn't try to be sexy and isn't even meant to be, she really is kinda the cool, silent, kick your *** princess

AlbertoCruz

Smash Rookie
I'm a main Zelda player (and only Zelda, even without sheik) , and since Melee, i like the blue dress. But i liked more the darker one. As for my style,<strange> i'm straight, and i have respect for her, so for her curves etc, it's OK. </strange>

Anyway, i like her style, because as Solid Snake quoted, "that rose has thorns". I must complete, a very sharp ones. Hah.

And IMO, Zelda has the "deadly but beautiful" style more than the sweet and helpless one, or the feminine but rude stereotype. Between peach and Samus, i think. I like how she is.

Zelda'sLover

Smash Rookie
I'm a straight guy who plays Zelda (and only Zelda)! It seems like I'm alone. :( {oh wait Wind Owl is straight. Yay!} Most of the guys I know are too immature to play a girl in smash bros. But I'm not.
Oh, and the default color is my favorite. My favorite color is purple, which seems to be Zelda's favorite color too :)
Haha in my group of friends we all play characters of the opposite sex. All the guys are either Zelda/Sheik, Peach, or Samus and the girls are all male characters. We always joke about how Brawl is like a Drag Queen/King fest. (We're all straight)

Top Bottom