• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Smashing circle

Glitchy

Smash Cadet
My smashing circle is... Well...

Zchwen on the boards and I **** him all the time even though he's picking up som tech skill now and is getting better of a sparring partner... He still sucks though.

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
mine is short and almost talent-less...

~shadowball2 - Ironically, I'm the one that introduced him to Smash, and because of his dedication he far outshines me in most matchups. Still, because we do practice about once a week we both improve (since he has to find new ways to pwn me once I get used to his strategies)

I played Flaco once, almost a year ago... wasn't much of a contest, from his view. *shrugs*

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I wish I was in a smashing circle :( maybe after high school when I follow washington ST. to where ever it goes.

But it's

tehcookiemonster-lazy, now marth main, johns a lot, limited in what he trys. Loves falcon and is left handed. ***** by ICG

INSANE CARZY GUY-I play as about everyone but pikachu, mostly pichu because I don't know what to do with resources. pauses whenever someone dies and slams into the srceen for cool pics and when he SDs it's like rubbing a dogs nose in pee so he learns from it. random

"Maybe"- dr. bendz- mostly plays as marth, but seen him play as falco/IC. only one that can wobble and uses puffs flameing tumor very well. 2nd best when we last played.

I wish I could play more, I mostly play myself in my head all day.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
lol sounds like johns to me
Shingami you and shadowball need to come into boston and play the crew. It'll be fun, and I have no car.

uhh, my list is:
Peter-San (tag not complete yet)
Rai-Guy (tag not yet complete)
Ben the ****** (doesn't have a tag yet but i hate him)
Jew$ (Yet to find a concrete tag but he's used this more than anything else)
Nahtzee
All the above go to my school. We form the sort of "nerd" clique, but nothing's really that defined. 3/5 of them come over to my house pretty much every day after school. None of them have entered a tournament, but several of them may start.
Proverbs- Generally about once a week.
Diesel- Whenever past 4. Usually about once or twice a week
Fubudis- When I'm with Diesel and Ryan, for some reason Fubudis is there too. He also comes to my house on occasion. About twice a week.
MattDotZeb- it's a troop to his house so usually once every 2 weeks or so.
And a whole lot of people every friday.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
where I live there is but only one, and that is the one who just typed this message.

unless smacking around elementary school kids count.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz - My Teammate since like forever. We just play and goof off whenever we're both free.

Crismas - Really good friend of mine and she lives like 20 mins from me so why not.

Kso - Lives like in the dormitory thats about 10 steps away from mine.

Eggm - Cuz he's crazy and he ***** me :(

Spamerer - On breaks occasionally

Junglefever -When I'm crazy and feel like going OOS to chill is an awesome idea.

Stratford - Same as above

Jman - Whenever I see him in tournies I kidnap him and a setup.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I bet he would ;) o ho ho ho

let's see.

1. FalseFalco - Same University, similar classes. We smash together lots.
2. T-Block - My boyfriend and also goes to the same university. We play lots.
4. Alphicans - He lives close so he comes over often.
5. Afterdawn - Same as Alphicans.
6. Lemonlau - He hosts often cause of the size of his basement. Comes over often too.
7. Aish - Used to play brawl lots with her...before she quit. :'<
2. T-Block - My boyfriend and also goes to the same university. We play lots.
2. T-Block - My boyfriend
My boyfriend
My boyfriend
seriously victor? -____________________________________-

i smash with victor, and the people on his list.

and with some other guys (about 3-8) since im temporarily living in another city.

but my usual group that i smash with since the beginning of time was my close group of friends (from high school). i got them all hooked on smash but they rarely go to tournaments or smashfests.

its just me who does lol.

Zodiac

Smash Master

Myself - Guy who could **** everyone, no matter who they were, with link , if that was to hard (rare as hell) just use sheik.

Butt - The guy that could almost beat me but not quite, uses falcon

Adomonic - The guy who hates this game because I ***** him so bad at it

2006 -
Myself - Just started playing this game again because I found about tournaments.

YattaDante - A guy that uses fox and does gay stuff that link cant handle

Joshy - Another link main better than me

Neji - a sheik main not better than me

the other guys - there were a few

2008 -
Myself - Was the best but now keeps getting ***** by the new player in town

Delphiki - The new player in town from norcal. Took the title of the best from zodiac without even trying

2009 -
Myself - Wonders if he'll ever play this game on a high level

Msf2k - Brawl player that is picking up melee cause zodiac hates brawl.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

and with some other guys (about 3-8) since im temporarily living in another city.

but my usual group that i smash with since the beginning of time was my close group of friends (from high school). i got them all hooked on smash but they rarely go to tournaments or smashfests.

I love Victra :laugh:

<3

Needs moar Taeyoon though Victra.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u should see him in real life.

hes all homo like <3333333 yay kekeke >:[ aja aja hwaiting on the internet

but in real life hes like a regular dude.

-___________-

dragnet4000

Smash Apprentice
My circles more like a triangle...

NICO (me) - was the one who introduced my circle to melee in the first place. Cant decide for my ****ing life what my main is (luigi, roy, pichu, g&w, falcon, falco, sheik, ganon, jiggs, marth (not in any particular order)) so naturally i suck. Love the game and don't want it to die at all.

LONG LIVE MELEE!!!

you! (Vin) - is a Falcon/Dr. Mario/Roy NUT. knees me to death whenever i play him and loves shooting pills at me. Is a terrible nerd rager when he loses, resetting the match, but gets over it quickly. Unbelievably versatile in terms of playing environment, and consistently argues with me that roy should be higher up in the tier list.

Another N00b Under Stress (ANUS) (Tony) - an amazing player...for a nine year old. Has one of the gayest ganons/marths in the world, and doesnt know anything on the forums (yet). Just like Vin except does less damage (lol). Sides with Vin on the Roy deal

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You should play as one top tier you love and one mid or lower tier. I'm trying not to put my pichu veiws onto you when you pick. but it also depends on what you like. Do like easy approachs or big falshy combos then pichu is not for you but he can get a 2 hit combo on everyone in the game and some pretty big ones on FFers. i've 0 deathed my brother's falcon before.

Also he is mostly about fun and mindgames.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

-___________-
Would you rather him be something besides a regular dude in real life? LOL jk dude.

Oh, and Intergrated head goop, when you play yourself in your head, do you win?

Vts

Smash Champion
1. Ace
2. Chamberlin- old roommate
3. G.vice
4. VTS
5. Arby
6. Yoshiman
7. Sarge- rarely
8. Saberguy when he is visiting.

saddly its normally just me g.vice chamber arby and yoshi who play with ace who comes about every 1-2 weeks and plays and ***** us all lol and when i mean all i mean me and yoshi maybe g.vice chamberlin and arby they are beast.

More play just very very rarely.

Seif -old roommate
MCSR
Skye-old roommate
Tree -old roommate

good time when there were 5 smashers living together :).

now its just me :(

teczero lets move in together i'll move up there lol

better yet lets go to japan

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I play a lot in my head I only learn really I really have never won/lost I don't know hhow to explain it really. But no joke when I play in my head I will intend new tactics to use and use them without testing them in training and most of the time they work or teach me something new.

Like I just figured out pichu/ anyone can't be prefectedly outspaced and even if someone played marth perfect spacing wise that still wouldn't mean they could win even if the other player isn't useing projectiles. But my theories have worked vs good players so I think I am winning and not losing when I play myself in my head like I test what would/wouldn't work/happen in real matches or whatever.

LOL I even think of the 6 spins pichu does during nair.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I sort of do that, but thats just me fantasizing about random crazy stuff with doc, but that doesn't work. : [

Too bad you can't upload those vids [you know, in your head] to youtube. Yeah I said vids.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could show people what's in my mind you would see things like a circle made out of squares that never over lap. I don't even believe it's impossible to do and I see it in my mind.

I wish I had fun doing pichu tech skill but it;s uber boring to me.But yeah I have many many ideas I want to test I have a notebook with over 20 pages filled with my ideas just on pichu

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well with me, I am obsessive with smash. So, I just practice as much as I can, and I don't overlook anything. Only the things I DO notice, and I realize thats a problem. Its a problem because then I think I am practicing to the best of my ability, but I'm really practicing to the best of my knowledge. xD (for example I didn't notice my spacing, until now)

Smash is mostly what I always think about. Do I get bored? Nah, I'm very persistant. I know I'm more technical than smart (thats what my friends say) so I try to practice tech as much as possible. I also try to dabble in smarts to so that I can be well rounded. But its good to be the best at what you can be good at.

I can't stop, sometimes I'm like "ok gotta stop practicing.... NO wait one more match! [well match is mostly just 4 stocks vs lv 1 computer] I try to stay away from lv 7 and lv 9's now, because I don't want to get anymore bad habits then I already have. Like spacing xD

Yeah. I can put my mind onto other things, but I don't, and I don't care. Either way you are wasting life, and you can still be normal while being awesome at smash (what you aspire to as opposed to what you really are)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I just smash the crap out of lv1 most of the timeand keep up my tech skill other than the tech skill I should be using like wd onto the stage or out of shield(I can just not that good). I also just found out I can SHFFL out of my shine easily which i've always sucked at so D*** the more i play pichu the more techical my space animals get. LOL I don't try as them IO try as pichu and I can do his tricks then I play as a space animal for like 2 matches and i'm SHDLing out of my shine why I thought I had uber slow hands.

I learned ALL my space animal tech skill though pichu somehow

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

hahah yeah thats true <3 But you moved to Calgary D:<

Plus you hang out with those hardcore asians that never smash with anyone else :'<

-___________-
gunna hate gunna hate

edit: t-block <3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I really only play with 1 person, everyday. My housemate Sauc3.

others i occatioanlly smash with are guru, zen, deox, aj, chad, mitch.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I actually don't play smash that often unless I'm at a tournament so:

StriCNYN3
Eggm
Alukard
Hax
G$
Jman

PB&J

Smash Hero
i use to have a big smash circle but now its like

1. Merck/Willis
2.Soft
3.Tbag
4.Shag

and we play like every week

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much only person I play regularly is Kels, and whatever smashfest he goes to thats who i'll play too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just smash the crap out of lv1 most of the timeand keep up my tech skill other than the tech skill I should be using like wd onto the stage or out of shield(I can just not that good). I also just found out I can SHFFL out of my shine easily which i've always sucked at so D*** the more i play pichu the more techical my space animals get. LOL I don't try as them IO try as pichu and I can do his tricks then I play as a space animal for like 2 matches and i'm SHDLing out of my shine why I thought I had uber slow hands.

I learned ALL my space animal tech skill though pichu somehow
Yeah I smash the crap out of lv 1's too. I like to try to wd as fox sometimes a bit and then switch back to doc oh hey I'm going a lil faster. Haha. I don't know who fast or slow my hands are, I don't care about that measure, I just practice and try to see where I am visually.

I usually always use doc, meaning I don't switch off him alot haha. I don't because I would rather spend my time practicing with him then a character I don't do well with. (I mean like at a tournament, if just regularly smashing, then I just go ape ****)

sauc3

Smash Lord
smash everyday with JPOBS, smash every other weekend with chatham (Zen, Guru, Deox etc) and st mary's, (Kason etc) smash like every other month with GTA (Raynex, KirbyKaze, Unknown522 etc.) smash like every other year with DA WORLD!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
KirbyKaze
Unknown522
I.B.
Sanuzi
Europhoria
Idea
Afro Chris
Weon-X
Sauce
Jpobs
Quebec, but not frequently enough: Vwins, Kage, Pkmvodka. Bam has been busy lately.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
1.eggz-he loves smashin, hes tight
2. silent wolf-smashfests and kickin it in the wolf room
3. vish-smashfests and kickin it
4. toph-holds the general WA smashfest at his apt
5. austin-room mate
6. Ka master-lately smashing alot less
7. bladewise-few smashfests and tourneys.
8. uw smashers and other smashers that come to the smash fests.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
I smash with my best friend Shun (otherwise known as BulePeachy100 on SmashBoards) i make him help me get better at this game, he's a good teacher and whatnot. And my friend who is a boy, fighting him is fun cause i can beat him :D

Fighting the lv1 computer doesn't really help me much, it has to be lv3 or 4 or i screw up too much

Renth

Smash Hero
1. RockCrock - Thaa Crushhaaa
2. Harriet The Guy - Thaaa Snippahh
3. Raistlin - the Jiggz that Let it Rock before Scar
4. Apollo - the Multicharacter Madness
5. Saiya - Captain falcon guy
6. Exarch - the Crusher of Dreeeeams
7. VGmastaRicky - the Upcoming Star
8. BlindGhost - Johnnnaa

- There's more just not in the mood to think/type more :laugh:

Lovage

Smash Hero
there's no people in my immediate area so i usually go to dunskies house on the weekends and play a lot with

hugs
s2j
mango
lucky
atlus
dunskies
romeo

and then during the summer i play with 805 more so it's usually
replicate
embracethe12
thegreatleon
feat. tipz and the riptide