• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Exce L

Smash Apprentice
I would kill myself, by floating between buildings and then randomly drop... it would be great.
The world would be awed.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Zelda: 1: Wonder when I got boobs
2: Wonder why they are so small...
3: Wonder why I didn't main Zero Suit Samus
Pit: Kill myself because my voice is to ****ing gay =)
Yoshi: Turn my sister into an egg
Link: Have a hard time communicating since all I can do is shout random battle grunts...

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
I'd run across the ocean, and spin-dash through the country... Because I can, and you can't.

Then I'd marvel at how I can move and spin so quickly without getting nauseous.

Finally, I'd end my day by shopping for more designer shoes and gloves, and see a doctor about locating my genitals.

You know... All the natural things you'd do if you woke up as Sonic.

Ange

Smash Lord
Waking up as Pikachu;

I'd go outside, use Thunder on a bird thinking its a Fearow and then gain 162 Exp. points for defeating it.

I would later go inside again to find a bottle of Elixir to restore my PP.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Mario: Avoid DeDeDe.

Or, if I was my other main, I'd quickly run over to Japan and Final Smash the hell out of Sakurai for making my moveset reflect next to nothing about me. I'm aware that most of his attacks were 'pulled' from other fighting games in which Sonic stared.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh ****! I'd wake up as a dainty lil Princess.......

Not what I had in mind exactly, but I think I can work with it.

:evil:

I'd probably just bake a Cake and then go play a variety of sports afterwards

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Pants. Once I was over where the heck they went, I'd start side-B'ing the most random passerby to catch their reaction.

"Oh, look, a monke--BLARGBLAHGH!"

Mostly any Meta Knight I come across, and then I'd footstool them for all the gimps they had on me in the past >.<

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Where do all my bombs keep coming from.

Why is my head so big.

*Throws Boomerang*

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
What? I'm wearing a green tunic... Hey, check out this sword! Woah, this is awesome *walks on*

Hey, a boomerang? *throws* AAAAH crap I'm being blown awaaaaaaaay~

*lands* Oh... Hey, a cliff... Wait, knowing my bad recovery I probably shouldn't go near it... *walks away*

Then again, the real Link can't talk, maybe I have a better recovery? *jumps*

EEEEyyaaaaaaaheyaaawraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaawhaaaaaayaayaaayaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaayahyahyawhaaaaaaaaaAAaaaaaaahey, this is funWhaaa *splat*

황미영

Smash Champion
I would be surprised to be such a sexy lady. Then get the **** scared out of me when I'm getting attacked by Space Pirates.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Falco: Pilot the Arwing (I'd take the sky anyday), challenge Fox to aerial combat, attempt to kick his *** to show off for Krystal, discover the signifigance of my bread and why it must be protected.

Bowser: Think about why I can't defeat Mario after all these years...
and deal with my 7 kids...:urg:

Ike: Make friends, fight for them, spike hedgehogs who think I'm "too slow".

PT: Try to figure out why my voice is so annoying, go on an adventure in the Pokemon world with my Pokeslaves most trusted partners.:chuckle:

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
With the Triforce of Power shining within my hand, I'd proceed to threaten people's lives and crush immense buildings with a ground-shaking Warlock Punch. After all that, I'd take over the state of Utah.

btw that's Ganondorf i am if ya didn't know after my subtle mentions.

:p

RATED

Smash Lord
since I main d3 and snake , I would be happy if I wake up as snake... but I would be ver very very happy if I mained Capt falcon or MK , imagine waking up as Falcon at falcon punching the crap out of random people bcuz I say so! wow that would be epic!

Chaos Reign

Smash Cadet
I'd be slightly surprised as to why I can't talk... Or why I'm wearing a tunic. I'd try to go on adventures anyway, but then realize that I'm carrying WAAAY to much... But I'd still try to pick up some rupees anyway :)

daisho

Smash Lord
Jump out of my tree house to my death.

DK is cool and all, but he is so stupid that it really would just not be worth living...

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I'd wonder why Im made of plastic, then I'd fly around, throwing gyros and FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!11!!1

then I'd have my revenge on Ganon for destroying my robotic kindom, and using a better LAZOR than mine...

Top Bottom