• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Umm, commandeer the WalMart announcement microphone and incapacitate everyone. Then steal away.

Voja

Smash Rookie
I'd go around annoying ppl with my great ability to say "Okay" until that got boring then go to Saturn Valley for some laughs.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
First I would upgrade to Brawl+ so when I hit my brother I can start a "true" combo.

Second I'd make sure I have the code to switch characters with button combos because no controller means no accidental switches (since I'm Toon Link, anything I try to put in my pocket gets warped to a 4D space called "the items menu") this way I can be any character when starting puberty over again every morning and having my voice crack at the slightest attempt at normal speech gets boring.
Then I'd go on a speed run because I never have the time for those irl.

OR

I'd grab my size small Master Sword, point it at my mom's throat and tell her to lay off and loosen up already. Then I'd get pie and go pro.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Ill wander why I am a question mark, thats why I cannot deside my main yet, but if it was Marth i will probably play with my swords and tint my hair back to black, I like my hair black ;)

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
I would prolly eat a bowl of cereal, maybe add some banana slices to the mix. Try to plan my day out, grocery shopping, pay the phone bill, do some laundry, drop by the bank maybe.
That's when I realize that there's no way being a giant turtlesaurus rex will allow any of that.
Only one thing left to do; Go princess-napping.

So I'll waddle on over to the local mall and wait till some random hot chick chows up (ugly girls can't be princess') throw her over my shoulder and take her back to my castle (mah casa)

'cept the cops will show up and try to stop me. I'll try to ftilt em, but there guns have the frame advantage. They also have a ridiculous amount of hitstun and pure horizontal knockback. They'll just keep shooting me till I fly off of the side of the earth. I'll try to tech when I hit the moon, but I'll miss the timing and float slowly into space until I pass the death boundry.

Game Over will be the last thing I see before passing out. When I'll wake up in Hell, cause I tried kidnapping people. = /

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
Would wake up, get really pissed that I'm living in a tree hut, scream at my navi to stop yeling HEY at me in the middle of a battle, and make out with a zora to get zelda pissed

OR
I'd whip the crap outta aliens in my mega armor suit

OR
I'd be hopeless because Marth is a leader and really good with a sword and I'm neither so i'd mine as well kill myself

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
I would send my Waddle Dees out to get me some waffles and eat them in bed while watching TV. Then I would make sure my voice was a bunch oh grunts instead of some country southern voice. If it was the country southern voice, I would be a sad penguin.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
I am assuming I am waking up as the SSBB version of my character's, because I have not played the Legend of Zelda games or any of the Starfox games.

If I work up as Link, first I'd change out of those tights, then muck around with my infinite bombs, infinite arrows, respawning boomerang, and cool sword. I'd then try to work out how it's physically possible to double jump. When I go to school I'd show off, then annoy people with the gale boomerang's wind.

If I woke up as Fox, I'd shoot try shooting stuff, only to see nothing happened, then I'd Fox Illusion around outside before attempting a Firefox, and then wonder why my clothes didn't burn. After this I 'd try to work out how it's physically possible to double jump, then after a while give up and try shine stalling. When I go to school I'd start shooting people because it wouldn't kill them but only annoy them, then fox illusion every where and shoot them some more, then do a firefox to show off even more. Then, after all this, I'd get a LANDMASTER, because giant, futuristic tanks that fire lasers and can fly are awesome.

If I woke up as Lucario I'd try to work out how it's physically possible to double jump, then wallcling/walljump up to the roof of my house, then test extremespeed and aura sphere. At school I'd hide, then, because Lucario can telepathically talk to people, freak people out by putting wierd thoughts into their minds, then just strike some cool poses. I'd then get my friends to help test out counter, then just show off extemespeed, force palm, and aura sphere. Then I'd use Aura Storm and yell "I'm firin mah lazor!"

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
New revelation: As an infinitely-airborn creature, I can drop napalm over the entirety of Iraq without getting tired.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I would hide in tall grass, attack those who stand still for the irony...and only stop if someone screams "SHOOT HARRR!" of "clevah girl....", regardless that Im male, but seeing as I am now a yoshiraptor

rawr

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Wonder why the plotline of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was ripped off, then, go look for some random partner who becomes my best friend. Oh, and why I was suddenly the best Explorer ever.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
I would have way, way too much fun, and it wouldn't be suitable for people under 18.
...and we all know what Lucario mains mean by that :p

On topic, I'd probably end up as Olimar, although that's debatable. My first worry would be how my two-inch size would affect relations with my wife. Then I'd settle down and spend the rest of the day developing a "thing" for giantesses. lulz

Martel Hammer

Smash Apprentice
Wake up in my race car. 7 a.m. , with a huge hangover. ****, shouldn't have showed those blondes my moves last night. Walk up to the mirror. Stare at my 10-pack for a few minutes. Flex those muscles. Then knee the mirror for the hell of it. Stride into the kitchen. Yawn. Open my refrigerator, take out a bowl of some Falcon Crunch. Turn on the t.v. Alright, speed racer is on! What a poser. Just for that, I falcon kick the television into oblivion. Ugh, time for work. Just what a Captain needs, some boring white collar job at some mundane company nobody cares about. Oh well, I can hit the bars later. Crank up my Blue Falcon, and speed down the road at 500 mph. Traffic Jam?!! Oh great, this day is going REALLY swell. Cmon, what's the holdup? You guys done yet gawking at that accident on the other side of the highway? Cmon, it's just a flipped over oil rig, where the oil caught on flames from the explosion. Seriously guys, I've been in worse situations then that. 5...10....15...minutes. You know, this is really trying my patience. You know what, screw this guys, FALCOOOOONN PAU-

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wonder why im wearing a scouter and how to use a tail.

am i wolf who thinks he is vegeta saying its over 9000 without crushin the scouter!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Find a boy wearing green and teach him how to play songs on his non-mainstream musical instrument. Then I vanish without a trace.

Top Bottom