• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You wake up, and suddenly a HUGE stack of money piles up before you.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Send half my money to the relatives in SouthEast Asia =)
The lets see...Guitar,Guitar pedals, 340W AMP, and a Toyota Supra XP...if I even had the amount of money to pay for them still lolz

Spend some on shoes, give some to my gf then let her spend some on shoes, put the rest away in a bank.Oh and buy Cartoon Network and get rid of CN real, 6 teen, chowder, etc. and replace it with Courage, Johnny Bravo, "Ed, Edd, Eddy", Cow & Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexters Lab. Also bring back Toonami to they way it used to be. Then keep whats left in the bank till I think of another idea to waste it on..
They don't show those in America anymore? What a real shame!
I guess Oman is still about 4+ years behind, I love to watch Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd and Eddy, and Cow and Chicken.
Seriously though, last time I went to America I still saw the Ed's on television.

I'd also use the money to buy a very large house in Dubai, then buy an Airbus.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Buy alot of land and other investments, buy some stuff, chuck rest in bank and watch the money grow.

When I feel like it, sell the investments for a much higher profit. Buy an island.

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
Well if it was enough money to have me set for life, I'd drop out of high school and move somewhere in Hawaii, or possibly the Bahamas lol.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
hahaha this is fun^^
ok here goes:
shopping, go out with my girlfriend, waste it for videogames, a villa,cars, spend it for poor children,dinner with the whole family

Lustar

Smash Cadet
I'll use the money to buy whatever I want like a new gigantic house, a few cars, video games, food, furniture, etc. Then I'll give the rest of the money to my family so they too can spend it on whatever they want.

day-day

Smash Ace
They don't show those in America anymore? What a real shame!
I guess Oman is still about 4+ years behind, I love to watch Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd and Eddy, and Cow and Chicken.
Seriously though, last time I went to America I still saw the Ed's on television.

I'd also use the money to buy a very large house in Dubai, then buy an Airbus.
Ed, Edd, Eddy still comes on about 2-4 times a week. Everything else comes on boomerang now it's a shame..:ohwell:

BBQTV

Smash Master
the eds are not on boomerang yet the powerpuffgirls are there

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
i would create the next SSB and put every nintendo character in it...

period.

then do whatever...

i want..

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I realize this is like that time, in that movie that I can't remember the name right now, and that this pile of money is going to turn into a pile of sh​it. Literally.

BBQTV

Smash Master
I realize this is like that time, in that movie that I can't remember the name right now, and that this pile of money is going to turn into a pile of sh​it. Literally.
so our money will magically turn into sh????it oh noes

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
I would:
make it rain. (girls, women, *****es dont cheat yourself treat yourself lol)
buy out nintendo and make them make games for hardcore gamers again. Mario kart and smash would be made the right way with snaking , hit stun Advanced techs and the largest cast ever for each game.
Buy alot of food
buy a island
help day day with what he was doing
help my fam
buy all of the newest technology
make all the companies that make controlers come together and make me the perfect controller with my personal hand in helping with the design

Also is this a richard pryor situation lmao.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Probably go crazy with power and greed and buy the most useless stuff and become selfish. <_<; Money does crazy s*** to people.

superkid

Smash Cadet
id be like wtf for 5 seconds and then i would be like hellz yeah and then i would go buy some hoes and have a nice "party" with them, after that i would go buy a xbox 360
with all the cool games with 4 controllers mic and live and a HUGE flatscreen tv and buy a villa filled with furniture, then i would buy a nice car and buy security to my house, some clothes and buy alot of vans, nikes, adidas shoes and deposit the rest to a bank in swiss

HELLZ YEAH

Handorin

Smash Hero
First, I looked at the stack of money next to me, then realized you meant a ton more than I actually have in my stack. xD

I'd buy a bit of a nicer car. Pimp it up.
Buy a sweet gaming computer w/ surround sound.
Get surround sound for my TV.
Buy some new shoes since mine have no grip left.
Move somewhere else.
Put the rest in the bank. Maybe use it for school, retirement, etc.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
First and foremost, I would keep my mouth shut about it. I'd wait until an opportune time to hide the money in a safe place; most likely buried underground. I'd start a bank account to secure some funds, but never deposit enough to look suspicious. I also wouldn't make any purchases or investments large enough to raise any eyebrows. The rest would remain hidden, as I traveled (stopping by smash tourneys lol) the globe trying new things and living a life of absolutely no stress.

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
First, I'd get a premium membership.

Then I'd burn the rest to recreate the scene from The Dark Knight.

Totally scrumpadoochous.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Probably nothing for a while. I'm terrible at making decisions and things like that, and I have pretty much everything that I would want to buy right now (just don't want very much I guess, I even declined on a graduation/birthday present from my parents/family).

L__

Smash Master
Buy DJ equipment, buy a house, make sure the people I care about have the best of care, and make more decisions later.

bleyva

Smash Ace
How i'd spend it:

25% goes to huge mansion

25% goes to necessities (food, clothing)

25% goes to recreations (chicks, legos, weed, videogames)

25% other crap i cant think of (taking care of friends perhaps?)

any spare pocket change i'll toss to chairty

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I would give half to my church immediately, then I would pay for college for myself and all my siblings and help pull my parents out of debt. Then I'd do the same for my roommate from last year, Chad. His family's going through a lot right now. If I had anything left I'd donate it to HOPE Worldwide, a charitable organization that sends people all different countries to volunteer. A few years ago my brother was able to go to India and help out in a leper colony.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Invest in the development of the Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor, invest in the development of the anthropology of robotics, invest in development of a ultracompact super computer, invest in the development of more durable and cheaper alloy and ceramic armor and invest in the development of Helium 3 mining.

This all equals up in the creation of a Mobile suit if your wondering :p

Top Bottom