• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You see Snake/Wolf/Falco/Fox attempting his codec...

arm

Smash Apprentice
Do you:

A: Protect him
B: Beat the crap out of him
C: Try to get the codec before him
D: Yeah... good luck with that!

Extra Credit:

You see a player who is not controlling their character, what do you do to them?

A: Ignore them for the other players
B: **** them
C: Taunt next to them
D: Protect them
E: Practice combos on them (then ****)
F: All but D

bobson

Smash Lord
FLUDD him to the safest spot on the map and wall off the opponents.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Protect him and crouch spam near him. Though one time some guy I hated was attempting it so every battle (but sucked at it), when he got it right I would footstool him so he wonders why it failed. One battle he figured out what I was doing and started beating me up. The next battle, I pushed him to the edge while he was doing the codec and Ganoncided him. XD

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Protect! When you do so the Snake/Wolf/Falco/Fox befriends you.
It's fun doing 2 vs. 1 vs. 1 on wifi. :p

Denzi

Smash Master
TROMBE INTERRUPT!
/obscure references

C is not a viable option, so I'd probably go with A.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
I interrupt only if I haven't allied with them. Honestly, doing those stupid codecs is almost as bad as listening to Mr Resetti.

POKE40

Smash Lord
C.
assuming I have *insert character*

If I don't
A. Protect him.
I'm the one that usually start the codec anyway so I can plant mines and ppl have no clue whats down there since its transparently blocked by the codec screen :)

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Unless it's in a taunt party or I've already befriended him...

CHOICE B! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK! ^__^

justaway12

Smash Master
♠ I had that coice once.... anyway I will protect him if he doesn't hit me just before he does it then I would just attack and then let him do his thing....unless he hit's me back ♠

arm

Smash Apprentice
I suppose I should offer my 2 cents.

I always choose A, though no one else seems to protect me when ever I try, yet I have an overwhelming urge to protect others.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
I don't protect them, if they get hit then they just get hit. I do however ignore them until it's done. Surprisingly every time I was Bowser and Snake used his Codec it would always be about "Oh no! Watch out for Bowser! He's the King of Koopas you know!"

If they're a jerk they die. If not, then protect.
And yeah, if they've been a jerk the past couple of matches then I punish them instead.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I'll always protect them. The messages are funny. But if they are being mean to me before hand, I'll prepare a smash just as they have the Codec completed, so that they'll die and we still get to see the funny message.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I'll always protect them. The messages are funny. But if they are being mean to me before hand, I'll prepare a smash just as they have the Codec completed, so that they'll die and we still get to see the funny message.

this applies to me as well.

:094:

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
You won't be able to see the funny message because the codec operator will say:
"Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!"

Avion

Smash Apprentice
I'd try once to get it before him, but if I failed, I'd protect him. As long as someone gets it I suppose.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Protect him till the taunt is over then... **** HIM AT THE LAST MOMEMENT.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Honestly...? I just grab them and then let go, after I start running. Friend or foe they get pissed and start attacking like there is no tomorrow.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
A. Protect...unless Snake is "codexing" Falco. Then B. Attack. Gawd, I hate Slippy's voice so much.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I always try to get the codec before they do. It's the principle of the thing, the one who does the codec will be showered with glory... though I only try it in taunt parties which are the safest way to go >_>.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
A: Protect him
C: Try to get the codec before him

Extra Credit:
D: Protect them
C: Taunt next to them

AC/DC xD definetly.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
I would protect the taunter how ever if he attacks another fellow taunter i would grab or slightly hit him to make him mad so we can have our little one on one to the side.

Top Bottom