• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Ya wtf id feel terrible if i took your GCC.
I mean if u have an extra ****ty one id appreciate it but even if u feel like uve quit i fosho dont want ur only GCC if you decide to come back.
btw, reported for trolling <3

Mr. G&W, your corrections were not correct and you should feel bad about it.
if you are still in high school, standardized tests are gonna kill you with mistakes like that.
and im gonna guess you are because of mistakes like that =]

D

Deleted member

Good catch xD
attempt at correcting grammatically correct sentences is more like it :p

Luigisama

Smash Champion
You all write at an 8th grade level. That won't help you guys at all in grad school. :p

yoshi mains have transformed into grammer nazis?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ya wtf id feel terrible if i took your GCC.
I mean if u have an extra ****ty one id appreciate it but even if u feel like uve quit i fosho dont want ur only GCC if you decide to come back.
btw, reported for trolling <3

Mr. G&W, your corrections were not correct and you should feel bad about it.
if you are still in high school, standardized tests are gonna kill you with mistakes like that.
and im gonna guess you are because of mistakes like that =]
I MIGHT have spare GCCs I can spare. I'll check around to see if anyone needs them first.

You all write at an 8th grade level. That won't help you guys at all in grad school. :p

yoshi mains have transformed into grammer nazis?
If we write at an 8th grade level, you write like you're a toddler.

And we've always been grammar nazis.

Scatz

Smash Champion
@Slush: pretty much. I just can't enjoy the game anymore when I have to work soo hard for soo little gain.

@stocky: punk not taking my deal. The only time I'll be back into smash is through SSB4, provided that Yoshi isn't as ******** as the developers have made him in melee & brawl.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That should've obviously been a "maybe I should stop" moment. I'm sure you get it now, yes?

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Because we arent homos who need like, 500 to get **** done. Get on our level scrub.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Pretty hilarious. Couldn't they just SDI the Usmash to avoid the regrab though? Doesn't seem like it would actually work in practice...

:005:
er I don't think so. luigi's upsmash doesn't have multi hit boxes and I have never seen anyone SDI through Luigi after he did his Upsmash.

Sharky

Smash Master
it really depends on what frame the upsmash hits the character, if it connects too early then the hitlag frames will allow them to SDI out of it. Connect the upsmash within a frame of the grab or even after the grab connects and there isn't a problem.

Top Bottom