• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That's actually surprising.
I've gotten a 3 point infraction from Shiri for posting twice in a thread.

The fact you don't have one Sharky is kinda amazing. (Not using your real name cause I just don't like using real peoples names over this board)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Oh reeeeeeeally? Thanks for the heads up!
There was alot more character boards without a mod... I remember going through every single one last year and I think around 5 of them had no mods.

Not sure about now. *checks*

Game and Watch, Lucas, Luigi, and Jigglypuff.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
N-n-n.. Ness....!? *puts shield up* I'm not afraid! >_<

Err, um, I mean I'm still looking for a few ppl who do want Uprising, and all. You know how I kinda want the upcoming competition, which will begin Friday. In fact, I got a sweet plan this weekend.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As I find that very offensive because I've grown tired of the frequent and unnecessary trolling that's been happening for years and all to the point where I'm slowly trying to be more relaxed overall and have good moods, I'd like that removed, please.
Plus, I feel it's like I can't talk about anything without being attacked or irritated by someone.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
N-n-n.. Ness....!? *puts shield up* I'm not afraid! >_<

Err, um, I mean I'm still looking for a few ppl who do want Uprising, and all. You know how I kinda want the upcoming competition, which will begin Friday. In fact, I got a sweet plan this weekend.
I cant get the game til April but when I get it, Id be more than happy to play you.

EDIT: Dammit, i ruined my 12345 post count lol :p

Yikarur

Smash Master
As I find that very offensive because I've grown tired of the frequent and unnecessary trolling that's been happening for years and all to the point where I'm slowly trying to be more relaxed overall and have good moods, I'd like that removed, please.
Plus, I feel it's like I can't talk about anything without being attacked or irritated by someone.
D: don't feel like that

I have pre-ordered uprising :) hype

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm still serious about the harassment from that other guy, in which he has also been annoying me about a month or so ago when I first came to this board asking for Pit v Yoshi MU data from the Yoshis' point-of-view, somewhere in the Q&A thread.

Though, I'll try to break through his annoyance though, but I cannot guarantee it'll last long. As for the real deal, I appreciate the kindness from both of you Z'zgashi and Yikarur, and will be looking forward to adding both of you when the time comes. Feel free to contact me as well in case I forget.

D

Deleted member

Lol infraction. Chill holy crap I get infracted in yoshi social for a not mean joke what the ell is this. If u think me poking fun of you in like 2 posts for crying about a ladder match that uappened a year ago is harassment you have had a very easy life. And posting a meme as a total joke gets me two infraction points. Salt.

Slush it's the concept not the points
The non-elementary school way to go about it would be to tell me he is offended and ask me to stop, which I would, not to cry to a mod

Top Bottom