• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sharky

Smash Master
Upstate NY overall isn't that great lol. Our best player is an Ike. Ike. =P Our notable (nationally) players are San, Goggles, and that's really it cause Dr G fell off the face of the earth, PikaPika quit for umvc3, and Cura's quitting (just goes to locals now, but is moving to japan when summer rolls around). So yeah we're kinda weak as a region now =(

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday delta. Now u can work at a strip club ;)
March madness soo good

:phone:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I wouldn't say you scrubbed it out the tournament was stacked as ****. People like John12346, Bleachigo, and JoeST got last, who are very good players @_@

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I wouldn't say you scrubbed it out the tournament was stacked as ****. People like John12346, Bleachigo, and JoeST got last, who are very good players @_@

No I did. No johns, I should be winning regardless.

Btw, JoeST knows NOTHING about fighting Yoshi with Falco. Oh the shenanigans. :awesome:

No, he def scrubbed it up, he lost to Chibo.
Sorta.

Those 2 SD's didn't help either.
I SD'd cuz I suck.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
The other guy Lada 'lost' to was iPresea, cuz he forfeited the match after he lost to Fatal/Mekos cuz he knew he was out so he could have more time to do MMs and stuff, and he lost to Mekos cuz he has no idea how to play against Lucas, you can ask Mekos yourself and he will tell you Lada had NO IDEA how the MU worked cuz Utah has no Lucas players at all and it was his first time out of state.
Actually, they did play, and it was 2-1 iPresea if I remember.

Top Bottom