• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Yo Delta i just came here to say...
repor....do you play League of Legends :D

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I think yall need to buy that silver bloshi before I buy it. I'm thinking about buying it.:shyguy:

Edit:
oh btw with my genius brain as you can tell from my posts I'm pretty smart :pow: and Raptor's brain we have thought of a new doubles combos with Luigi and yoshi. It's very legit and I don't know why it works. Videos will be up soon unless Halo troll aka Raptor wants to spoil the surprise party for slush.... uh I mean surprise.:bluejump::joyful:

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Goddammit Sammy I h8 you. I was gonna' tell them that I came out of retirement. xD
I know that I did tell Delta a couple of weeks ago though.

Now that I've finally made top 5 for 10 minutes, maybe I should retire again. :p
jk

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I think yall need to buy that silver bloshi before I buy it. I'm thinking about buying it.:shyguy:

Edit:
oh btw with my genius brain as you can tell from my posts I'm pretty smart :pow: and Raptor's brain we have thought of a new doubles combos with Luigi and yoshi. It's very legit and I don't know why it works. Videos will be up soon unless Halo troll aka Raptor wants to spoil the surprise party for slush.... uh I mean surprise.:bluejump::joyful:
You might be overhyping it :p You can come over today of you want to record it. Also I think there might be a way to make it a legit infinite. Probably not though.

:phone:

MX778

Smash Journeyman
MX music career going so well he can get back into Brawl? Sounds cool.
Well sorta. I mean it's going great, I just needed to manage my time better cause' I wasn't getting enough out of what I really need.

Brawl is more of a "When I have time" kind of thing now. Which mostly ends up on the weekends, but I'm not gonna' like...pour my whole life into it like I used to.

Also Raptor, where did you guys get this avi's with the Meta Knight mask?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I got my friend SGTW to draw a Yoshi with an MK mask for all the Yoshi's who housed with delta. There were 3 reds, 2 whites and 1 cyan. I believe yours was one of the red ones but I forgot to give it and left it at delta's house. Delta scanned the pics though and someone else edited the pictures too a bunch of different colors. :O

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, we Yoshi's are out of control.

Reported raptor. For trolling
:troll:
Fail. The correct reason for reporting Raptor's post would've been his using an apostrophe for pluralization. Both posts have been reported.

Brawl is more of a "When I have time" kind of thing now. Which mostly ends up on the weekends, but I'm not gonna' like...pour my whole life into it like I used to.
Yep, that happens when you have a career. Welcome to the club.

D

Deleted member

Mr. G&W showing off his lack of understanding of the English language <3
my boi
can someone ship me a GCC controller <3 i wanna play brawl =[

Scatz

Smash Champion
Sentence fragment.

Should use a comma, not a period.

See above comment.

If you were here long enough, you'd understand that you can't beat Silent Beast since he ALWAYS lives up to his name unless there's something posted here that he has to correct.

Mr. G&W showing off his lack of understanding of the English language <3
my boi
can someone ship me a GCC controller <3 i wanna play brawl =[

Give me your address and I'll send you mine.

Top Bottom