• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Haha come to SoCal. I'll eff u up with my beastly backhand down the line.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I used to play Tennis when I was like, 8 or 9.

Im probably *** at it now, although I am pretty good at Mario Tennis lol. Im WAY hyped for Mario Tennis 3DS, ITS GONNA HAVE WIFI.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I mean, Imma get Luigi's Mansion 2, but it wasnt a huge OMG I NEED THIS title for me, idk why lol.

D

Deleted member

Its so funny strolling into top 5 thread and seeing stuff like "wuvz should be top 5 after his great placing" and slush saying he is top 3 AND NOW EVEN DELTA PREACHING BLASPHEMY LIKE VOLLEYBALL>TENNIS
I GIVE UP!!!!

Basketball>Tennis>Football>Volleyball/Cool sports like lacrosse> Paint drying>soccer> Golf> KONY2012> Baseball
^That about sums it up. I dont play much basketball but thats a good *** sport.

We shud start drama in some board i think that would be a good bonding endeavor for the yoshi boards :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Its so funny strolling into top 5 thread and seeing stuff like "wuvz should be top 5 after his great placing" and slush saying he is top 3
Even though I know you're trolling, I only said 3rd cause if the removal of Polt and Firefly happened, I might as well be third, while you get 4th or 5th.

Or hell, probably not at all as Gashi/YOSH get on there instead.

Depster

Smash Champion
Hey! I was in the Kansas class 3A state golf tournament last year!

But yeah, basketball da bess. I enjoy just about every sport to an extent though.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Wii sports golf is k.

Golf is ok if you play, but it's like. Meh.

Basket ball is without a doubt my favorite. I love playing/watching it.
I'm 6'6" but I'm bad at basket ball.

D

Deleted member

Even though I know you're trolling, I only said 3rd cause if the removal of Polt and Firefly happened, I might as well be third, while you get 4th or 5th.

Or hell, probably not at all as Gashi/YOSH get on there instead.
I think krys changed rule to 6 months.
Ey slush who r ur good wins in past 6 months out of curiosity. Counter troll i dig
G&W, how that possible to be bad at basketball when tall. Just grab ball and place it into hoop

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
A professional hoop is 10 feet.
I'm not ten feet tall. And I can't jump. Ive been working on jumping though.
Oh, and I have no stamina. I get tired quick.
Basket ball games never stop, I couldn't do it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Wimp. Workout moar.

Golf is mentally and physically tiring. Try playing a full 72 rounds AND try to place at the same time. Not only that, but access every situation you're in to help you get to the lowest score possible. I'll admit, watching it is boring if you don't have the eye, but playing it is definitely a challenge.

D

Deleted member

Golf is very hard, but is not really athletic. It's very mentally tiring but I would not call it a very physical sport compared to most others

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Swing!
Tired
Drive
Wait ten minutes
Swing!
Repeat.

Id give it mentally. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm more of a mind centered person than a physical.

I am working out more though, just not enough:(

Top Bottom