• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Scatz' point:
"WAHH IVE BEEN CARRYING THESE CLUBS AROUND FOR 15 HOURS PLAYING THIS STUPIDLY HARD GAME WAHHHH"

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I work at a golf park. Old people stretch for 10 mins to swing a stick. It's pretty amusing to watch.

Edit: Oh and sometimes they get these impossible shots with the ball going at a 45 degree angle backwards making it hit the glass window.

Edit: Oh and they sometimes ask me "How much does a 10 dollar shot card cost?"

Edit: Oh and they sometimes let go of the iron and hurt others

Edit: Oh they also ask over the phone "if I go over there will it start raining?"

Edit: Oh this one time this guy was confused as to why we didn't have a ping pong table in a golf park.

Edit: last one i promise. They also believe me when I tell them that if they beat the all time record of 17 for our 18 hole mini golf course they get money back.

Tl;dr golfers2gud
Respectable trolling.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I once made out with a smoking hot girl on a golf course. I got her thrown off the golf team, and her parents grounded her from seeing me.

Ahh, how I miss being young.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
/lateonsportsdiscussion

I played soccer all through high school, but I was never that good. Still like to play indoor nowadays mostly. And yes, I am hispanic too.

D

Deleted member

Don't talk trash about the best american yoshi guys (not as good as zudenka, but zudenka did take a lot of GYKs tricks that he invented in 08 so i mean you could consider him the father of modern yoshi).

Riidee wit it

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
The last page did not make sense. A former Yoshi main, followed by remarks about him talking incorrectly; also Yink thanking Gashi for something, idk what. This social is weird.

D

Deleted member

Goldenyoshiking is a yoshi main that plays/played online on Allisbrawl. He is not too bad to be honest, he just thought he was the best thing since sliced bread, even though he never played offline or even played AiB ladder. He also commented on lots of good yoshis offline videos saying how bad American yoshis are. He would comment about how bad we are because we camp, and stuff like that. He made a lot of drama on Allisbrawl and was banned eventually.

Deltacod once entered under the name GYK, and i guess GYK got mad.

And thats all you need/want to know about GYK.

Top Bottom