• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro vs Dark Peach! 50$MM at WHOBO 3!!!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
VS

On March 18 2011, Xyro aka The Green Lesbian aka Zair Rapist will go boob to boob with Dark Peach aka Drama Mama aka Dark Poopy Peach at WHOBO 3 (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843) in a 3/5 WHOBO rules 50$mm. If you cant be at WHOBO then get online because the MM will be live streamed, recorded and tweeted.

119 days until DEATH........

Mods, please dont lock this(this is a REAL mm). Me and Dark Peach agreed to this and we both know that if we go too far it will be locked.

Xyro77

LOL they said the same thing about me vs zigsta and i won so zigsta paid up. That joke MM with San was a one time thing. The MM with Dark Peach is about as real as it gets(thats why i aint doing it for 100$). Dark Peach will confirm it once he gets on.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
+1 reason to go to whobo3

I'm rooting for Dark Peach on this.

Also i thought you picked on low tiers, not mid tiers

Xyro77

+1 reason to go to whobo3

I'm rooting for Dark Peach on this.

Also i thought you picked on low tiers, not mid tiers
I pick on anybody who trash talks. If you notice, DP does ALOT of that. Its time for him to pay the piper. I will be the one to make it happen.

You don't see anything anyway because you don't go anywhere.

inb4livestream :awesome:

Dark, I can help you train for this. Message me if you're interested.

I have illmatic to train with for this. This will be GOOD!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xyro knows how to play the matchup.

My money's on THE GREEN LESBIAN.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
this is prob fake. Like the san MM. Yawn. Nothing to see here.
This is for real. I made a challenge like this to somecanadian Peach player long ago for this amount. But he chikened out and did not wanna fight me on live stream. So I ended up fight Azen in a Peach ditto in stead, I asked him to MM me but he did not want too. He just anted to play while going all out. I agree to it and lost to him game three.

KB, I'm good. I have been playing Wes Samus alot lately. He has picked her up to go back to his roots and has gotten godly. He does not enter tournies cause he is busying running them. But he does go to play people and MM. So I got that pratice and know the match up. Peach Vs Samus is even anyway. It's all about who our smarts who.

Gonna give this do a major *** whooping no Peach as ever gave him. Revenge is gonna be sweet.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Go Dark, teach that lesbian how we straight Peaches do it!

*runs from Peach mob*
WOOT WOOT.

Dark Peach actually going to Texas? I thought he absolutely hated us lol
Nooo. He

Hates 99% Texas
Likes 1% Texas(PeachGuard)

Your use of the awesome face is quite impeccable.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Feels so good to be famous and get all this hate and attention. Feels so good. Ah, my public.

*kicks palm and then waves to his fans/haters around with a cheesy smile*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Woooooooha, look at this boy whipping out that meta knight on me. Must feel pretty save and confident since you you meta and I am Peach. Also meta ***** Peach. Hmmm.....

I'll let you know after I take care of your god.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LMAO I main MK, it's not like I'm pulling him out of my pocket (would you rather me go a secondary rofl?). I'm one of the worst players in TX (just go check the tier list for TX) and Xyro is not my god. *shudders*

Xyro77

Alright, I'm calling Dark Pch out too.

$5-10 MM MK vs Peach. You down my ***?
LMAO I main MK, it's not like I'm pulling him out of my pocket (would you rather me go a secondary rofl?). I'm one of the worst players in TX (just go check the tier list for TX) and Xyro is not my god. *shudders*
This is XYRO vs DARK PEACH, not p4 vs dark peach. Dark Peach wants a REEEAL lesbian to fight!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Damm, TX invasion.

Ok bro, here is something you need to know about me. one, I was kidding. 2, I am not scared of any character in this game, regualdess of who the player is. And I tell people to play me as gay as hell with meta or any other gay/broken character. That way I would have OD practice on it and wont lose to it against people that are not top level or very smart. Cause I had many back then get away with that on me. and I am a better player. Thats how I get busy and train.

So yea, I am not scared of you or anything like that. I just wan't my first MM to be with this woman. Usually after an epic set, I am tired and mentally drained. So idk if I would wanna have another. Or at least so soon. Though I love fighting meta. No matter how they play, **** is fun as hell. So I might take that offer.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
damm, tx invasion.

ok bro, here is something you need to know about me. One, i was kidding. 2, i am not scared of any character in this game, regualdess of who the player is. And i tell people to play me as gay as hell with meta or any other gay/broken character. That way i would have od practice on it and wont lose to it against people that are not top level or very smart. Cause i had many back then get away with that on me. And i am a better player. Thats how i get busy and train.

So yea, i am not scared of you or anything like that. I just wan't my first mm to be with this woman. Usually after an epic set, i am tired and mentally drained. So idk if i would wanna have another. Or at least so soon. Though i love fighting meta. No matter how they play, **** is fun as hell. So i might take that offer.
k .

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
LMFAO ^ omg.

best response to wall of texts.

not that its my business but i thought u were in a bad fiancial situation dark pch lol is it really worth wasting cash on this? >_>

u can use that cash to actually get better instead of gambling it away loool

not that i matter tho =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xbuCHp_gYI

This music for the thread.

Also, Wes picking up Samus? Oh SNAP. Why do I have a good feeling about that. It's gonna be sick.
He as been playing her for a while now. First it was just mainly sonic. Then I think he was getting stressed with some match ups, so he hardly used sonic. He used Sonic against ceratin people to mind **** them in match up knownlege. Not many run ito a good sonic like that alot. Most of the time he went meta, snake and Marth.

Think ladder on he got bored or w/e. Then said he good back to his roots and bring out samus. Along with going back to sonic hard core. He uses them both equally. And I been playing with his samus since he brought her back. That samus is sexy. I love watching him fight meta knights with her.

At Hippie- Dude you must have not hardly, I am slwoly bringing it back. Jtails, wes, helpr and others been helping me out. We even did a dollor MM and got second, got 5th at that other tourny beating john# and got 4th at mass madness winning money for it and winning MM's too. I'm slowly bring back that 2008/2009 pro Peach. We in there.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Dang, Xyro's got Illmatic practice??

He definitely losin' to Dark now wit' all dat scrub practice.

Top Bottom