• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro vs Dark Peach! 50$MM at WHOBO 3!!!!!!!!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
MY BOY XYRO!
BRING DOWN THE HOUSE LOW TIER STYLE :)

No offense to the peach players out there.

SPOILER ALERT:
Illmatic is the best peach player in the world :)
FALCON PAWNCH.. Now in grape and orange!
FALCON LAUNCH.. The new way to lunchable.
FALCON BRAWNCH.. The new breakfast and lunch specials.

I can totally see this happening around the world.

/reference to his sig.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch is gonna get 2-0'd

Xyro's gonna 2 stock him game two.

Sound familiar?
What I do recall is you always losing to the same person you keepoing bting up do mivh loding too. Played him once and lost. You play him all the time and still can't win?> And YOU are suppose to give Xyro practice. You leading this dude the wrong way. This is almost too easy.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
He as been playing her for a while now. First it was just mainly sonic. Then I think he was getting stressed with some match ups, so he hardly used sonic. He used Sonic against ceratin people to mind **** them in match up knownlege. Not many run ito a good sonic like that alot. Most of the time he went meta, snake and Marth.

Think ladder on he got bored or w/e. Then said he good back to his roots and bring out samus. Along with going back to sonic hard core. He uses them both equally. And I been playing with his samus since he brought her back. That samus is sexy. I love watching him fight meta knights with her.

At Hippie- Dude you must have not hardly, I am slwoly bringing it back. Jtails, wes, helpr and others been helping me out. We even did a dollor MM and got second, got 5th at that other tourny beating john# and got 4th at mass madness winning money for it and winning MM's too. I'm slowly bring back that 2008/2009 pro Peach. We in there.
I'm guessing your first language isn't English? .-.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are trying too hard to be funny and get cheap laughs on the net. Think actually think you are funny. When you are really not. Lame.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
FALCON PAWNCH.. Now in grape and orange!
FALCON LAUNCH.. The new way to lunchable.
FALCON BRAWNCH.. The new breakfast and lunch specials.

I can totally see this happening around the world.

/reference to his sig.
HAHA...I love this guy already :D Did you see the Captain Falcon youtube video on my sig? Ridiculous. IT WILL BE INCORPORATED INTO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.

Falcon Punch = Next best thing since the invention of fruit punch koolaid :D
Falcon Kick = a more notable term used to give a swift kick to the sack :D
Raptor Boost = Screw five hour energy drink! This is literally steroids in a can :D

You are trying too hard to be funny and get cheap laughs on the net. Think actually think you are funny. When you are really not. Lame.
Because you lack a sense of humor? Probably so....

-10 cool points

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
It was actually a serious question. <3 There's a lot of players who don't speak English well. Oh, and you forgot the orange text, I didn't realize it was you at first. D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I use text depending on my avatar. I am not gonna use Pink for this one which I should. So just sticking to plan. Lost a special person close to me, and she loved this character/anime in my avatar. So in memory I am using this for a while.

And You are right, spanish was the first language I learned and spoke. Reason I have typos so much is cause I type fast looking at the keyboards and hardly the screen. I hardly care for my typos much as long as people get what I am saying. Whuch they usully do.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I use text depending on my avatar. I am not gonna use Pink for this one which I should. So just sticking to plan. Lost a special person close to me, and she loved this character/anime in my avatar. So in memory I am using this for a while.

And You are right, spanish was the first language I learned and spoke. Reason I have typos so much is cause I type fast looking at the keyboards and hardly the screen. I hardly care for my typos much as long as people get what I am saying. Whuch they usully do.
Yeah man...sorry about your loss.
I think you've come into terms through it though?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im not sure what songs i wanna put to our matches but ive seen some pretty good offers so far. I cant wait for WHOBO 3. Its gonna be AWESOME!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Try firefox, right click the words with a red line under them :)
My PC is pretty balls. So firefox, slows it down alil. if not for that, I would have been using firefox. I so need to upgrade this crap with parts.

This^

And sorry for your loss. :(
Yeah man...sorry about your loss.
I think you've come into terms through it though?
Thanks, and it's hard. How things went down, it kinda scard me. It's hard to deal with sometimes. But I deal with it. even if it has happen over three years ago.She was the first girl thast really cared for me like that. I have never been hooked up with a girl since then. Now I am just living alone till someone comes my way.

But anyway enough of that, this tourny is the day after my birthday. Which is on a friday. I think i will go out there on friday. I demand presents and party. Going out with girls and drinking. Xyro I hope you know how to party on a dudes B-day right? I'm not only out there in TX to just kick your ***.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dark Poopy Mc Poopster Peach Poop, wanna make the MM a bit more interesting?

Would you wanna make the match a CINNAMON match too?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Loser eats a spoonful of cinnamon.

Go to youtube and search "cinnamon challenge."

And watch the reactions.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So many losers against one person. I'm gonnba enjoy beating the hell out of you, then I wanna see what your worshipers (TX meatriders) are gonna say

Top Bottom