• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wow he really did quit.....impressive.

oh and how was the rave at world hobo? i didnt go. details

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
cyphus rocked with some cortortios

santi crowd surfed

i think a 12 year old girl hit on furbs

it was fun lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
Rudy just took his lunch that he'd already packed, unpacked it, put that **** into ziploc bags, then repacked his lunch in one of those lunchboxes with the ice packs, so that he'll feel the coldness to his very bones.
LOLOL <3 px

Shoutouts.

M2K - Stop sandbagging I wanted to get ***** even harder...

DSF - ...i lol'd so hard when you hit ^ off the stage then taunted

Lee Martin - We got icee's every chance we got XD I could use an icee right now...

Co18 - Pretty much ***** me...I think it was the hood...so intimidating :urg:

Ultimate razer - What a badass lol! Walks out of the hentai room, walks over to the water jug, knocks it over and walks away XD I'ma get you our next money match!

Dphat - Dude your soooo funny. Reeally cool guy, we were rockin that brawl+. Down throw to spike so broken lol

Dmg - gg's in pools, I got you next time :lick:

Fliphop - lol you were wasted

Santi - I mean I played your Jiggz...but I wanted to see that toon link! Man, we didn't hang out much this tourney but next time we got to

Kosmos - God ****!!! I'ma need some help with this matchup...I didn't stand a CHANCE when we played...50% combos everytime...who uses Peach?!! Awesome guy, gg's man, train me :p

lain - Apparently you are amazing. Everyone says so. I mean I saw you walk in with nothing but a towel 0_o. We gotta hang next time!

bwett - One match that was sooo close! Yoshi broken!

Zeton - Gg's man, we played for a while! Nice guy, come to LA and play!

Fogo - My first time witnessing the fogo magic lol. I wanted to play more but that random girl wanted a ffa so bad...next time

Xyro - Great tourney man, real smooth and you main samus, good **** 3 stocking M2K

Cyphus - I love you, still the funniest guy in the world, so full of wisdom :laugh:

CY - Keep on packing them lunches!!

Jerm - One of the most coolest people I've ever met! We gotta hang when you come to LA! I have to start spacing like you, it's insanely good!

phantomx - :lick::lick::lick: Your awesome too! Nice to finally meet a fellow F5 guy :p Fun talking to you and playing you, you were one of the coolest guys there too!

Dekar - Wow, you too!! XD So fun playing your Diddy, you were a reeeeeally nice guy and fun to play with! I wish we would've played more but I had to go to the mall apparently lol

Esca - **** four in a row. ...I don't even know how to put in words how awesome you are. I love that you just don't give a ****! Only a boss roots for M2K during his matches :laugh: So fun hanging out with you, come move to LA please! People gotta stop underestimating your Pit, that ****s beast. Funny, cool, SEXY (I'd hit that no homo), you should just move to LA...BOHEHEHE

Magitek - :( GG's....but your Lucas...I have to beat Lucas...next time I won't choke, your mine :embarrass

Ozz - Very chill guy, fun talking to you and playing you! ggs

Rudy - 14 year old pimp. I read that Inui ****, you pro. You owe me a dollar lol

Mr.3000 - Haha, gg's man, nice Sonic, er....Shadow lol.

Zori - Ooops...I forgot to come back for our mm! I think we got one friendly in though, gg's!

Sudai - I got dibz on toon link in brawl+!

Takeurlife - Sooo cool! Fun hanging out with you! Nice hair too :lick:

Shlike - ZSS? Too good. Very tricky with them footstools :dizzy:

Cake - Nice oli! Cool talking to you man

BlueJ - Holy...I'm pretty sure you were the Ike guy? **** stuff...you were actually winning matches until I realized I needed to keep my distance XD

seiya - What a ****ing pimp. Even real pimps aren't as pimp as you. You almost got laid on the spot for wearing that shirt!! It's always fun hanging with you! **** I love you.

71-140: pools - Dude your awesome, don't ever change.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Dear Inui:

I would like to bury the hatchet. There is no point in this meaningless quarrel. I understand and forgive you for being rude, I know you were having a bad day. After that things just seemed to escalate. I'm sure you really are a nice guy. I hope you will forgive me for all the derogatory comments and remarks I may have addressed to you, I am sincerely sorry. I also hope others may follow suit in order to end this destructive animosity. Perhaps next tourney we meet at we will meet as friends, rather than bitter rivals?

Sincerely yours
Ruddy

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Rude if your telling the truth i give you +20043057280756802780690472976 Respect

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
YEAH MK FOR BAN-PRESIDENT !!!

1: M2K=meta
2: Dojo=meta
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta
5: Tyrant=meta
5: Co18=ddd
7: Domo=meta
7: Melee1=ic/meta
9: Infinity=meta
9: RoyR=marth
9: Light=meta/gw
9: Ultimate razer=snake
13: error=Olimar/ic
13: Hylian=gw
13: Dphat=meta/marth
13: Dmg=wario

10 MKs in Top 16 =O

Way to much... Stream was kinda boring, because 80% of the Fights included MK -.-

I can understand the MK players, but somehow it isnt funny anymore :(

:dizzy:

Hyro

Smash Lord
You're breaking my heart here! Come on HyRo! You know my Mario in B+ was pimp!
:o

Are you the guy that brung brawl+? The guy me and jerm kicked off your own tv? :laugh:

I didn't know your name, but yeah dude, your mario was ridiculous lol! Sooo good, you knew all the combos!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
:o

Are you the guy that brung brawl+? The guy me and jerm kicked off your own tv? :laugh:

I didn't know your name, but yeah dude, your mario was ridiculous lol! Sooo good, you knew all the combos!

....THATS RIGHT. YOU DID KICK ME OFF MY OWN **** TV. FFFFFF.

And now you do know my name, so come down to the San Antonio tourney. You'll probably see me there and you can fight my mario again. <3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if only L!te was as good as me.

but hey that area is where ARMADA is from.

remember hes that sheik that won that massive german tournament?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Best attack string in game:

Peach Dair to Wario Dair over and over.

*Shakes hand* This is Fuc**** Bull****. I used to think Shielding was safe, but now I see what I must do to stop getting wrecked.

DMG SHOUTOUTS:

1. M2K- He's a pretty cool guy, he likes Turkey Lunchables and doesn't afraid of Inui costing him a few team games.

2. Dojo- We will have a good set again, livestream at Apex son. Oh, and some advice, "DON'T ROLL *****!"

3. Dsf- *Shakes Hand* This is Fuc**** Bull****. I used to think you were amazing, but you picked up Wario and you camp like a scrub. Lol jk DSF, you were a pretty cool guy as usual. You and Tyrrant are a pretty good team, I probably shoulda gone Wario in teams but eh there's next time.

4. Lee Martin- Butthole, Turkey, Rave, Amazing Hair, ladies man, charmer, and did I mention Butthole? <3

5. Tyrrant- You were pretty cool. And no I wasn't sandbagging Mike Haze lol, I just didn't feel like using Wario when we played First round. We’ll play next time, I dare you to go Dedede :o

5. CO18- *Turns back to MK* *MK Tornado's* *Turn around Utilt* That **** was too pro. Thanks for kicking Razer's ***. I gave him a mental beating with my trash talk, you finished him off properly. :)

7. Melee1- You still CG people? Gay lol. No lunch for you *****! jk :)

7. Domo- You and I are the ****. You and KY are the ****. Come down more often, we love Kansas <3

9. Infinity- You totally dropped the soap. "Tyrone" isn't pleased with your behavior… I think he wants you to pick it up.

9. Roy R- Most modest Texas Smasher. Probably the Chudat of the South sir. I wish I was as good as you :( Teach me Marth, I'll teach you Wario, we will teach each other MK, and then we will wreck SUPER HARD!

9. Light- I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE... Dang you played Gay lol. I'M PROUD! A+! lol.

9. Lil Mexico- I don't care what the game says I CLEARLY WON THAT SET since I called your **** HARD and I was beating you WITH ONE HAND ONLY! That's right, "DON'T ROLL *****!" "DON'T DO THAT ****!"

13. Dphat- Don't worry about teams, we still wreck at teams man. MK/Diddy all the way.

13. Error- El Paso is the ****, you did good, be proud son.

13. Hylian- That combo doesn't work lol. Aside from that, good stuff you have certainly improved, although none of us can still pull a 9 like Zac lol. But he's broken anyways :)

13. DMG- I nutted on soooooo many Anime Girl's faces, packed soooo many lunches, had sooooo much fun. I am the sh**, I am perfect at everything. Campiest Wario ever. Maybe one day I will actually WIN a tournament lol.

17: Fliphop- TOOK ON M2K FIRST ROUND CAUSE PEOPLE WERE *****ING. What a champ :) You and Thien are definitely pro *** drinking buddies lol, don't deny that **** lol.

17: T-rex- *Does the MK dance* Lol I swear that **** cracks me up EVERYTIME. You and 3000 are the sh**, we didn't get to play at this tourney though :( *Does the MK dance again*

17: Inui- You alright at teams, you had some clutch moments definitely. I think people do sh**talk you a bit too much sometimes, but hey just keep rollin and let the haters keep hating. Draw power from them :) Also that Jacket and Super Mario Bros. 3 shirt were badass.

17: UtdZac- BROKEN!!! lol I tried out the Hack Pack, omg best $10 I ever spent. And yeah we can talk, I like strategy. I gots lots of them :) Although I can't compete with a 9 on command strategy lol.

17: Santi- "WELL YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN!!!" *blah blah blah EXTRA!!!* "Ride with LIIIIIIIGHT!!!" "It's your boy Van Jones, I'm not here right now. I am the new Andy, I don't pick up the phone even if I know who you are. Well anyways I gotta go back to hibernating, the other Bear's are telling me my deep voice woke them up. Leave a message at the Beep" I WANT THOSE GOGGLES RAWRRRRRRRR!

17: Gnes- Gness getting scary good, I might have to watch out for him.

17: Kosmos- DAIR DAIR DAIR DAIR UAIR FINISH!!! WRECKED!!! lol. Teaming you was fun man, I had a good time. You are the ****, STOP BEING SO MODEST. "Ah man I am terrible at Melee, man I just might have to give it up for good" *says this after 2 stocking Sethlon* Kosmos Shut the Hell up lol you are too freakin good at just about any game you play. We love you man <3

17: Mike Haze- Holy Crap Marth vs Wario is gay lol. I saw you practicing the grab release to Tipper Fsmash, that hurt my feelings a bit that you want to tipper me that much :( Lol but man you are a cool guy, you definitely impressed me with Marth and not many people have done that with me being able to play Roy and Dphat all the time.

25: lain- SO many people asked me why I had glasses like yours lol. Sucks about being robbed, but I hope you still had a good time nontheless. Next time I will definitely try to get some games in with you, Dedede and IC's both.

25: Rockettrainer- Best Commentator ever.

25: Espy- A1 Sauce is the ****.

25: bwett- PLANK HIM BILLY! PLANK HIS ***! Lol Billy just listen to me, I have the answer all the time. :) *Holds one hand in a general upwards and forward Direction*

25: furiousduffman- Playing Dphat must have been tough, I'm sorry for giving him Wario practice lol.

25: Zeton- Hey man getting this high with freakin Fox is amazing. I saw you playing, you wrecked people so hard I'm not even sure I MYSELF could wreck them that bad with Wario. Seriously keep on playing with Fox and watch us play in the Grand Finals someday. It's not far off :)

25: Bad news bear- "It's yo Boy Van Jones" THAT'S RIGHT ***** I TOOK YOUR IDENTITY, JUST LIKE ANDY WOULD DO! lol.

25: Affinity- Was fun playing you, I'll show you some MK tricks against Wario sometime.

33: Fogo- Techs Glide Attacks in place at 170%. Reenacts the best stories of the tournament. Has a lot of Magic. Is the ****. It's FOGO MAGIC BABY!

33: Xyro- Samoose is the ****, you have gotten better with her too. Good stuff being a **** to people sometimes, seriously I approve 100% that **** WORKS AND MAKES TOURNEYS RUN BETTER!!! :)

33: Cyphus- Rematch with Melee1 sometime? Taunt to Punch lol.

33: burrito- Your name always makes me hungry.

33: Le Thien- "THE BEST REGION... IN THE REGION!" That **** is classic lol, priceless forever in our hearts man. You are the ****, thanks for giving me a ride and for taking Andy and Kosmos too.

33: CY- I gotta admit to all of my fans, this man right here is truly the original lunch packer. He taught me everything I know, and I shall share my knowledge with the world. NATIONALS HERE I COME BABY!

33: Jerm- Ok we can MM now lol I'm not scared anymore, although you are the first person to legitly scare me to not MM them.

33: phantomx- You don't play gay enough, which is kinda gay lol. Either way, good **** you are taking Singles a bit more serious now lol.

33: Dekar- Super Chill guy, had fun with you. Sucks about that situation but we were glad to help.

33: Esca- Don't use Pit anymore, I might have to plank you like I did to Kown lol jk.

33: Magitek- Stop being so clutch man lol. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH WHO KNOWS THE LYRICS TO BACK STREET BOYS, NSYNCH, AND MICHEAL JACKSON BETTER THAN DPHAT AND PROBABLY FOGO. *Shakes hand* THIS IS ****ING BULL****! lol

33: Ozz- Don’t pick up MK, stick with Falco.

33: Rudy- Only 10 year old I know who packs his own **** lunch like a true man.

33: Mr.3000- It was fun playing you again, it seems like we always play in tournament now lol. I might pick up Sonic someday :D

49: KY- You are the ****. Stop sandbagging, that is Fliphop’s job lol.

49: Phoenix Alpha- Butthole perfect.

49: KPrime- I’ve heard stories about you, let’s play sometime

49: Steeler- Squirtle at level 98… too pro.

49: Junk in the Trunk- I bet your girlfriend got some Junk in her trunk  thumbs up sir. We didn’t get to play sadly, maybe next time

49: Zori- IM A BLACK DUDE THAT PEOPLE STILL THINK IMMA WHITE GIRL! Zori I TOLD YOU that **** has consequences haha.

49: Hyro- You were really good. Why are there so many good TL’s out there? It’s crazy.

49: Broly- Only Marth on Earth to Break my shield 3 times in one god dang match lol. AND you Tippered me 3 times in a row with Fsmash lol. You sir are easily the sh**. You made Cake your ***** SUPER FAST lol I remember seeing you wreck Cake hard you made me smile 

49: Sudai- More edgecamping, More Goggles, More Sudai. <3

49: Takeurlife- BEST MARTH IN TEXAS BY FAR. DPHAT AND ROY WISH THEY WERE AS GOOD AS YOU. <3 Take lol We love you and your Beaumont DI.

65: Shlike- gg’s you reminded me a lot about Wotts. He was a really good ZSS player we had.

65: Cake- Broly ****ed your world HARD lol. I’m sorry we didn’t get to play, but Broly ***** you hard enough as it is lol. Jk Cake you know we all love you man. I wish you would sing Nsynch and Back Street Boys with us 

65: Poptart- 136 beat my record of 88 lol. ****ing Popertop haha, next time just go Wario bro.

65: BlueJ- I love that Mario man, keep it up. I might pick him up as well one day.

Live Stream Fans: You guys are the ****. I had over 200 people usually listening to my **** lol, I thank you all who supported me and picked me over Dphat to commentate again.

Everyone else, I had a good time guys. I always enjoy getting out of Waco and traveling with good friends to hang out and play Smash. Best part of the experience is always the community, so I thank everyone in it.

APEX, HERE I COME *****! THAT **** IS MINE!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dear Inui:

I would like to bury the hatchet. There is no point in this meaningless quarrel. I understand and forgive you for being rude, I know you were having a bad day. After that things just seemed to escalate. I'm sure you really are a nice guy. I hope you will forgive me for all the derogatory comments and remarks I may have addressed to you, I am sincerely sorry. I also hope others may follow suit in order to end this destructive animosity. Perhaps next tourney we meet at we will meet as friends, rather than bitter rivals?

Sincerely yours
Ruddy
Understood. Apology accepted, and I'm also sorry for being a bit rude.

Another good thing about me is that I'm forgiving.

Top Bottom