• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Tarzan's too sexy.

Ok, I guess it's shoutout time. Before I start, I want to point out that this was one of the most amazing tournament experiences I've had up with Oh Snap and CoT. This probably takes the cake though. It was very well ran and organized, it attracted some of the biggest names from around the country, and I love Xyro and Dugfinn for that.

Jason: Congratz again. You truly are the best in the world without a doubt. Your insane ability to learn and add onto techniques and strats so quickly and your overall skill with spacing and timing AND ****ING EDGEGUARDING... puts you into a league of your own. You're a really nice guy and without you I wouldn't be at the level I am now. I also wouldn't have the drive to keep pushing myself until I can actually overcome you one day. And I promise you, it's going to happen. So you be ready for Genesis you ***** because you know I will. <3

DSF: Good stuff on 3rd. Don't even sweat the little thing that happened after our matches. You apologized afterwards, so we're cool. I understand how you feel sometimes because winning means alot to me as well, and when you don't reach it, you feel angry. But either way, you're a cool guy and good **** repping West Coast.

Lee: You bi. <3 Haha I could not stop laughing at that. I'm so glad we got to hang out this weekend. You are an amazing friend and player, and I love you like my brother. Sucks we had to face towards the end, but when we get so far I guess it kind of had to happen. :\ Good **** though helping us rep the South as hard as we did. I love my Louisiana Lee. <3

Tyrant: Hehe good stuff man. Someone had told me that you made a prediction that I was gonna end up losing to some random scrub. Wasn't happening. :) You were a chill *** guy, and you had a really good MK. I enjoyed our matches alot. Except for that last one. Trying to play gay you ***. Hehe, but good stuff. I'm glad you came down, and you should def do it again.

Co18: I didn't get to play you or even talk to you for that matter, but I watched alot of your matches. You have an amazing D3. Keep that **** up, and come back some time.

Domo: Okayyy, somebody stepping their game up some? :) Good **** placing as well as you did this time around man. With all the Metas that were here you showed you know your ****. It was great seeing you and Kansas again. See you soon.

Melee1: Good seeing you again man. Sucks that you're not in the scene as much anymore because you still have a great talent. Our matches were fun as always. MK vs IC is just too hard though, I think. Either way, you're a great player. Keep up the good work.

Infinity: I'm so glad you ended up making it. After I heard what happened, I just thought OMG... It wouldn't have been the same without you. Especially with all the support you gave me in those final matches. I'm so so lucky to have become such great friends with you and the entire Dallas scene. You guys are amazing. And it looks like somebody joined the 2 stocking club. ;) We're getting closer. See you soon. <3

RoyR: Greatest Marth alive. A Columbian God. A Sexy *****. You are amazing. We didn't get to talk all that much. But it was great seeing you again none-the-less.

Light: Light, I love you. But that was by far the most homo-**** I've seen thus far in gameplay. They're always a better way to win it then that. I've resorted to stalling a bit myself before, but never planking like that. I'll let it slide this time because I love you so much, along with the rest of CS. <3 You got mad skill, and you don't need to win like that. I'll stop with that though. I know you've heard it enough. Either way, good stuff this weekend. I hope I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Razer: The Sheep to my ****. I love you, bro. I know you're a bit down, but believe me when I tell you, that you are one of the greatest players in this nation. You just have to remember what I've been telling you. I felt that way before. A couple of times already. I know how it feels. Please don't ever let that fire you have inside of you burn out. It's insane to be so young and talented. You truly have a gift bro, and you can't let it go to waste. You aren't behind at all. Not even a little. We just have to touch up a few things is all.

Keep your head up. I'll do whatever it takes to get to Hobo 16. We gotta have your *** for Apex.

Error: Nice Oli. Our matches were fun. Keep it up man.

Hylian: The great Hylian. :) I love you so much. Even when nobody else believes in me, I know you still do. You have since our first tourneys together back at the beginning. You have in all of us. In all of Texas. And you've represented us so well.

People always wonder here why you're so popular and known. I've heard people go as far as saying you're not good, you're over-rated, and other nonsense, actually here in Texas. Which is a load of a bull****.

I give you more props than anybody in this state because you always have this great enthusiasm with this game and with all of us, while being given so little to work with. Hell I know how hard it's been working my way up with Santi to where we are now. Just being able to stay motivated for so long, even during Melee while not seemingly progressing anywhere. I could only imagine what it's like to generally have nobody to work with, and still manage to play at a higher level.

You are the face of Texas when it comes to Smash for a reason. Simply because when nobody else believes in us, you do. And I love you for that. <3

Dphat: My D-Sexyyy!! Fun times hanging out with you. I'm so glad you've become a part of the scene. It wouldn't be the same without you throwing ****-talk everywhere. You've come so far as a player, and I love you. I'll see your *** son.

Dmg: Please stay with Wario. Your Wario is so amazing. You're amazing. It fits. I remember some of the most epic matches I've ever had were against you back during Hobo 10 and 11 times. I had never been more nervous than during some of our matches together back during those days.

Fliphop: Hehe, you're the ****. But your Diddy is TRASH! Jk I love you. You're an awesome player. Our matches were fun.

Inui: Thanks for coming down. And you actually gave me props this time. O.o It was good seeing you again. Sorry I won't be able to make it down to Apex. :\ I'll make it to the next big one, I promise. <3

Utd Zac: Aw Zachary, I love you so. I'm sooo sooo glad that me and you have become such good friends. You're so fun to be around at all times, whether it be Smash or just in general. Idk if you're serious about the MK thing, which if you are I'll cry, but I'll be down to help you. I'm serious about that deal I told you since you can't come to the Sasmash tourney.

Santi: My brother. I couldn't of asked for a better friend in a million years bro. It's truly insane how far we've come together. We used to just dream of the moments like these. We worked ourselves to the bone, and look where we are. Right in the midst of it all. :) I would never of been here where I am without you, and I thank you so much. We've come so far, and I know with you leaving we won't have times together like this much longer, so we gotta make the best of them while we can.

We're gonna get you to Genesis some way or another. I can't go without you. <3

Gnes: <3 you so much. I'm sorry about what happened to you. Light's super homo. xD Don't even sweat it. You have one of the sexiest Diddy's around. Me and you are gonna sit down one day, and figure out how to beat that ****. But good **** bro, I can't wait to see you again.

Kosmos: If I hear you say that you suck one more time, I will kill you. And you can burn in hell for lying so much. xD You are so far from that it's insane. You have the scariest Peach I've laid eyes on, no doubt about it. It's always great hanging out with you man. Keep it up. :D

Lain: Oooo babygirl!! Haha I love you man. We didn't get to play, but just hanging out and talking with you was legit. Don't even sweat your placing. Everybody has their offday. You're a beast and all of Texas knows that. You're ****ing sexy in my book. <3

Bwett: BILLLYYYY WETTTTT! You my friend are the greatest Yoshi alive. You also are one of the greatest guys I know. You've always been such a great friend to all of San Angelo, and I always look forward to seeing you. I love Dallas way too much. :)

Bear: Boo, I love you. You're one of the main reasons Texas has become so sexy. All the epic fests you have for Hobo's helps bring everyone together, and just everything you do is amazing. Having friends like you is the main reason I love the smash scene so much. It wouldn't be worth it without you guys.

Fogo: *Shakes hand* Lmaooo. Omg all the laughs together. You have this unique aura that gives this certain cool about you that can just make me laugh at any given time. It's that magic. :) You make everything about a tourney atmosphere, for me, more easygoing and hilarious. You've also been nothing but a great friend to me and the rest of San Ang.

You seriously are the definition of the sh**. <3

Xyro: Greatest host alive. Greatest Samus alive. I said it. Love me. Seriously man, you ran an amazing event, and it was probably one of the funnest times I've ever had in my life. I thank you so much for bringing so many people together like this, and I can't wait for the next one. You always have my support.

Burritoooo: I'm making sure to give you a shoutout because I love you so much. LOL at teams. xDDDD It was really great seeing you again though. Also, that picture.... whytf didn't you tell me my eyes were closed. :( Re-do next time I see you. :)

Hanson!!!!: HANSOOOONNN!!!!! You like Jordan have that enthusiastic vibe about everything you do, and I ****ing love love LOVE you so much. Thank you so much for always believing in me, and supporting me, and being such an amazing ****ing friend.

I wouldn't be in the position I'm in right now had you not pulled me out of my slump those months back. You believed in me more than anybody else, even when it seemed like I was burning out. Thank you. <3

Don't sweat not placing where you want to. Me and you this summer sometime. It's on. I gotta return the favor. Also, you have my sexy cap. Take care of it. :)

Jerm: Hehe, I'm not gonna lie bro. You have a sexy Toon Link. I'm gonna have to make Santi play against me some more to get that matchup down perfect again. I'll be 3 stocking your *** next time. Haha keep repping hard bro. <3

PX: Denny's was epic fun. I'm gonna keep that proposal you had in mind, and we'll give it a whirl sometime or another.

Tyson: **** dude, we got so lucky with a pick-up player like you. You are everything a Sasmash player should be. ****ing chill, legit, sexy, and amazing!!!! :D

I'm so glad you moved and have become a part of our brotherhood here. You're an amazing friend and obviously an amazing Lucas. It looks like I'm gonna have to bet your *** 10 dollars everytime so you can keep advancing. xDD

I love you bro. Keep repping San Ang hard with us.

KY: Sexy *** KY!! We didn't get to play. Ever since Hobo 11, I've been scared to play you. xD Haha it was great seeing you again though bro. Can't wait to chill again.

Phoenix Alpha: Alphaaaa! Haha you better watch it sucker, my boy is taking over. >:D Haha jk, you have a sexy Lucas that I love to 3 stock. <3 It's great fun seeing you. I always enjoy being around you. Pwnd noob!

Kprime: Dude nice Pika. Took me by surprise in pools for a while. You got some definite talent, keep it up.

Cameron: **** you guy!! Haha, good stuff in our matches. I was wondering wtf you were doing going Bowser, Lol. xD Sorry I couldn't finish him off like you guys wanted. :( I really tried. I'll get his *** for ya'll next time. Great seeing you again. <3

Chaotic: Great seeing you again man. :) I didn't get to watch you play any, but it was great just to see your face again. We need to chill more next time.

Vash: Vaaashh!! I'm so glad you could make it. It had been forever since I'd seen you. Thanks for the advice after those friendlies I had with M2K. Seems like it was working. ;) Great seeing you again bro.

Broly: Ah, I remember first meeting you guys back in the Melee days. You amazed me so much back then, and you still do. To do what you do is an amazing talent and is truly inspiring. It gives me faith in being able to do whatever you set your mind to. You're amazing, keep doing your thing.

Cake: My boy Cakeee!! Haha, it's funny how much we've been through together. We've been friends for soo long now, it's insane how much we've grown together and stuck with each other all the way into where we are now. You, Santi, and Ty truly are the best friends I could've ever asked for, and I would die in a moment's notice for any one of you guys.

All the times we've shared together growing up has brought me to love you guys so much, you wouldn't begin to understand. It's sad that we're all being split apart for the most part pretty soon, but I'll never forget all the times I've had growing up with you and Santi. We all gotta stick together these next few months, and rep Sasmash hard for the last few months that we can.

Shoutouts seriously kill me, but I love you guys so much I owe it you. xD

Whobo was seriously one of the best experiences I've ever had, and I look so forward to having more with each and everyone of you in the future. I love the entire Smash Scene and everyone of you guys in it like a brother.

I'm so proud how hard we repped the south this past weekend. We did amazing, and we only keep getting better. We got a few months to prepare for the biggest tourney of them all. Let's get ready to whoop some *** there. <3

I LOVE THE ****ING SOUTH!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Amazing shoutouts Dojo.

Thanks for mine, it means a lot :). I'm glad you know I will always believe in you and have your back.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Dojo

Smash Champion
Furbs: I love you. We didn't chill much this tourney. Except for when I jumped on you and started humping you while you were sitting on the chair. <3

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It's almost as big as mine. Sorry I had to make that joke >>

Good stuff Dojo. I'll be looking forward to the deal. It will happen. There will be a lot of lovin.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Sorry dojo error took the picture remember? I didn't see it till I downloaded it on to my lap top. Hopefully we can go to SWAT since you guys are so close it would cost our gas money in half. And no 30$ venue fee either if school johns don't happen we should be going.

Gnes

Smash Master
Why does Dojo even **** in shoutouts???? Its simply amazing...

Just the way u feel about M2k...i feel about u and that ******* infinity. Keep pushing man, its always fun to chase your *** down. In brawl and IRL lol

error13

Smash Journeyman
lol im going to SWAT for sure
its like right there like 5 hours
and with my car itll be like not
even a tank of gas. plus im picking
up a new character so be ready...

but olimar will still be there to
make some crazy matchups

Inui

Banned via Warnings
oh and inui, my point is you picked D3 against me where you could've picked pit who has a MUCH easier time against falco. you obviously have no confidence in your pit cause it sucks ****.
Which is why I used Pit against Mew2King and Omni and actually went for the win? :laugh:

I'm experienced in Dedede vs Falco and I get to watch Atomsk do it. I'm not experienced at all in Pit vs Falco and have nobody to learn from. I chose wisely.

Good job losing that 70/30 in your favour, btw.

KY said:
Say what you want. We all saw you play. Like I said, you're not bad, but you're nowhere near as good as you claim yourself to be. Stop complaining and go practice so you'll have the skill to backup all the hype you give yourself. I'll be practicing as well because I definitely let down everyone at this tournament. I played like garbage. I was no where close to living up to the hype that everyone gave me. So instead of johning and showing everyone results from nearly a year ago, I'm gonna go practice so I can **** at the next tournament I go to. Just friendly advice bro.
Look at the first part I bolded.

Then look at the next part for my response.

I have results from just last week that show I ****, lol. I just brought up old ones when someone said I can only win with MK, which is clearly false.

Dojo said:
Inui: Thanks for coming down. And you actually gave me props this time. O.o It was good seeing you again. Sorry I won't be able to make it down to Apex. :\ I'll make it to the next big one, I promise. <3
I gave you props because Atomsk wasn't there to make you look bad. :laugh:

<3

You just won a lot of money! Why aren't you coming to APEX!?

Top Bottom