• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wow people just need to drop the Inui topic.

I don't want this thread to close before I can post shoutouts.
If people still care

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Ok, I'll spend the last hour at work typing up my shoutouts. Phew, I didnt really want to work on anything anyway.

Jack Frost, you're gay. No shoutouts for you!

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Do i got this right?

excuse me if that black guy in the front looks like DaShizWhiz

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
shiz wiz did not go. that guy is named tarzan. hes a melee player

btw, i still havnt put up espy vs mr.3000 sonic dittos. anybody want me to put them up?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Alright, I should probably do this now or I'll never do. For those of you who don't know who I am I was the Wolf player from New Mexico.

DSF - Wish we had gotten to talk a little more. I hope you cheer up, man, and I hope you put some thought into our talk. Take care and hit me up on AIM or something ;)

Lee Martin - I had fun with our matches. It was great to play a good Lucairo. You better MM me next time, though :p

Melee1 - Melee, it was great to see you again. Tell D4BA I say, "Hi." I still think I have his shirt... or yours. I should've brought that, haha. We need to do more friendlies.

RoyR - We definitely need to play again. A MM perhaps? Also, I know that after I figured out who you were, or how highly people thought of you, I trumpeted my three stock on you a bit. I hope you didn't take that personally, but I did make sure to note we went 1-1 in pools.

Ultimate razer - I didn't get to play you. I really wanted to. Perhaps next time.

error - My blue Pikmin vs. your white Pikmin MM!

Hylian - Good stuff man. Way to three stock Red Shadow in, as Dekar put it, butt tag. Good car rides, too. We need to friendly some more, man. My Ice Climbers match up sucks :[

Kosmos - Beware of orange cups, I guess.

lain - Wish I had known who you were before I fought you. Way to **** the **** out of me. Another game is in order.

furiousduffman - You're too good. We'll be seein' you in El Paso soon, man.

Affinity - Way to beat me my first game. Close one, though. We definitely need to play some more. God do I need Metaknight practice.

Xyro - Try not to get three stocked again :p. In all seriousness, though, you are an amazing player and I had fun playing you. Again, amazing job with the tournament. I can't wait to go back.

Cyphus - Not sure if you seemed annoyed or not with me, but it was a great pleasure personally to meet you. You got me into competitive Smash and it was fun playing you. I'm gonna have to say your DK is a bit better than my friend's, too. I wanted you to sign my shoe, but you ran off to the rave before I could have you sign it. Next time :p?

burrito - El Paso sucks. MM next time, scrub.

Jerm - Too good. Just... just too good.

Esca - Thanks for ATTEMPTING to house us. Look forward to seeing you again. What was your friend's name? Take? Kake? I couldn't figure it out, but tell him I say hi and thanks for being awesome.

Ozz - Never played you, but I wanted to. Next tournament I see you at $50 MM?

Rudy - It was great meeting you. You really took me off guard. I look forward to playing you again.

Broly - I'm inspired by you and how you don't let your deformities stop you from not only playing but having fun. Try not to ROFL too hard.

Shlike - Didn't mean to make you carry my bag, buddy, haha. Keep on doin' that voodoo that you do.

Seiya - Your shirt was not only awesome, but you too. Thanks for hacky sacking. We gotta play again, man. Where are you from?

Sethlon - Once again it was a pleasure, Sethlon. I really enjoy your company. I hope you feel better. It didn't seem like you had that great of a time.

Raul - Hacky sack was the ****, bro. Among other things.

Dugfinn - Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Just too cool in every way. Seriously. I think we MIGHT owe you money (Did Xyro give you Dekar and mine's money?). If we do please tell me and I'll pay the rest. Seriously. Keep kickin' ***.

Anyone I missed?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Lots-o-Shoutouts. Enjoy!

Mew2King
I enjoyed playing you the only 2 singles games we got in on live stream. That and both times we met in teams. Your MK is much different than the other MKs I've played. You seem to connect with your attacks better than Dojo and Infinity do. I couldn't figure it out. Oh well, I still have more stuff to learn.

Dojo <3
Sexy! My hero. I really enjoyed watching your matches against M2K. I learned a lot about the ditto. Also our teams game with ISP where I won because Santi missed a final smash activation was priceless. I've never been so excited after winning a teams game than this one (That and the time Fogo beat 3 stocks of Dphat's MK and Melee1's MK by himself with 1 stock). That and staying with you guys in the hotel room was cool. Next time we should get back earlier to relax / chill. I was wiped out after day one.

DSF
You sir have left TX with too many memories, once again. Thanks for coming. I enjoyed watching you play so many top tier characters so well. I'll be ready next time to accept your $100 MM... haha maybe not.

Lee Martin <3
Dude you're definitely a cool guy to hang out with AND TEAM WITH! I had a blast. The team combination was perfect. Our strategy was flawless. Your Aura, so powerful. I blame robots for taking 1st away from us. Oh well, better luck next time. Also, why haven't we played in singles ever? =(

Tyrant
So I went into our match thinking I knew the matchup G&W vs. MK well enough. Guess I was wrong. You've got it down. It was harder playing against you then Infinity or Dojo. I didn't know what to do. Guess I still need to work on it. PS: Use more B-moves against me so I can land judgments ;)

CO18
Cool to meet you. I'm a big fan of DDD players. Watching you wreck razer was amazing, except for the fact you beat my little friend. Next time we will get some games in. G&W vs. DDD. Lots of fun, am-i-right?

Domo
Congrats on placing so high! I was impressed to hear you beat out Infinity. Way to rep Kansas. I want to play against your MK now, and beat it O.o

Melee1
Wtf how did you do so well after not playing forever. You keep impressing me with your placement in big tournaments, but I don't know how you do it. Watching your matches against CO18 you kept missing chaingrab after chaingrab. You've got to calm down. Practice with your eyes closed or something. =/

Infinity
There's too much to say here. Remind me and I'll tell you Wednesday during practice. But i'll have to tell you, you had me worried on the drive down to Houston. After hearing you went to Jail, I didn't think I had a serious partner to win teams with. Anyway, I had a blast teaming with you as usual. I think we have to communicate a little more and stay focused and we'll have it. Good job on all the grabs in teams. That really won it for us!

RoyR
I'm sad we didn't get to play =( Can't say much except good job placing high. You're matches were fun to watch, as always. ROYR SPIKE!

Light <3
Congrats on placing so high! I remember when you used to struggle with getting out of pools... whoops I didn't say that. Anyway, it was a pleasure, as always, to see you again. You're MK and shiek keep getting scarier. Oh yeah and your tatoo was amazing, made me jealous. *scratch scratch*

Razer <3
I love razer. What more can I say? This kid is amazing. Though sometimes I wonder if he gets too excited and makes bad counterpicking choices. I laughed when I was sitting next to you as you played Co18 for the second time. As soon as game 1 was over, you looked at me, whispered "Lylat", looked away, and started the game before I could say anything. XD Next time I want to team in friendlies. And buy you dinner, but you gotta beat me in teams first. ;)

Hylian #9
Wow. Way to beat me in tournament placings. I'm jealous. At least you didn't beat Tyrant, who I lost to just before, makes me feel a little better about losing to him ;) But seriously, your G&W surprised me as I was watching your games. There were a few things I would have done differently here and there, but who can expect us to play the same? Next time we will ditto MM. I swear it o.O

Dphat DDDDDDDDDDDDDPPPHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT!!
Yay Dallas. I'm surprised you did so well at this tournament, since you normally struggle out-of-city for some reason. Good stuff beating my friends that I let beat me in tournament, *coughsanticough* Lol it's all good. Get better with Marth! I lost to some marth in pools, ok it was Junk, but still I was surprised he beat me given how much marth practice I have.

DMG Dark Magician Girl
Pack his lunch! Tournaments are always 10x more enjoyable with your there. Glad to see you using wario again too. We need to sit down and talk strategy more. I feel theres a lot of stuff you know that I should.

Fliphop Drunk Diddy #2
Holy crap you are scary in teams. I had to switch up my play style so much while I was playing against you. <3 your diddy. Teach me!

T-rex
Didn't get to hang with you much. Thanks for telling me what that black stuff was that came out of your mouth... eww...

Inui
Well, I've got mixed feelings. All-in-all I really enjoyed both times I had to play you in teams. You're quite good in teams, just like me. It was definitely a sight to be seen. You kept catching me off-guard when I tried to punish your snake. I was like "wtf" so many times. You play snake weird >< Anyway, I'd like to play against your snake in a 1on1 (same for MK) next time we meet. Come back to Texas!

Santi <3
This weekend was a blast. The only bad part was when we had to play each other in tournament, again. =( It's ok though, I'm glad you got to play DSF. Next time I won't be so nice. You need to teach me the TL match, and by that I mean just sit down next tournament and play me a bunch. I need the experience, seriously. I've lost the last 3 tournaments because of Toon Link. Oh yeah and sorry about what happened in teams with the final smash... my finger flipped and I accidentally spot dodged. I didn't even know what had happened. I had fun. Thanks for the Cherry Cokes =) good trade for Dr.Pepper eh? *hugs*

Gnes
Teams was close... too close. Next time I'll be more focused. You will see a judgment and this time it will hit you, or my name isn't UTD Zac. Jerm got his share at CS tourney. Can't wait til HOBO 16 ;) Let's play!

Kosmos <3
Best Peach in nation. End of story. I swear upon it. You sir, amaze me. I don't understand why you still play peach after melee. I just couldn't do it. But you have taken her to a whole knew level. Destroying so many good players in 1on1s. It's so fun to watch, and a little less fun to play against. Edreess++ anybody? Cool hanging with you again!

Mike Haze
Cool guy. Sorry again for the confusion with team ports. Turbo brawl was a blast though! Come back again and I'll play your marth.

Lain
Lain: "I've never lost to a G&W as DDD", Me: "Money Match?", Lain: "Who are you?" LOL. Our MM was a lot of fun. You got wrecked on Battlefield as you were trying to learn my play style. I forgot to mix it up game 2 and 3 and got wrecked... hard. Good stuff. Frigate was close, and Rainbow Cruise.... wtf why that as a counterpick. Lain = weird. My Fave DDD!!

RocketTrainer
What more do I need to say? It's RT! Stop beating my friends in tournament *coughphoenixalphacough*

Espy
Nope we didn't get to play, again. Lame. One of us should do something about that. Your Sonic is too good. I'm never playing you in ISP teams again. NEVER! You and PX are broken as ***********.

Bwett THE B-WETT!!!!!1
Dude I'm SO Sorry we had to play in bracket. It sucked so hard when I heard Xyro announce. I wasn't sure what to do. I really wanted to take on Tyrant =( Next time you'll get past me in bracket. I promise ;) and OMG at your matches with Inui's Ganon. I crapped myself. Everybody was so amazed at your Yoshi.

FuriousDuffman
You sir, have an amazing G&W. It was fun getting to chill with you in teams. You wrecked me in 1on1s somehow. Don't tell anyone. keep up the practice and one day you'll pass me up. That is, unless I keep inventing stupid tricks with G&W.

Zeton
Wow. You almost beat us in teams. I seriously was nervous as heck. I didn't know what to do. You're fox is so beast. And pools wasn't easy either. I think I only won because you gave up, mentally, about the matchup. Idk. I love your fox dude. Keep it up =)

Bad News Bear Beah!
Beah is amazing. Nuff said. Thanks for letting us chill at your place again. You're too cool. Always a pleasure getting to hang with you at tournaments, before during and after.

Affinity
Dang close games with Infinity. You sir are getting so much better. I wanted to play your MK in a MM, but you were broke. Oh well, maybe next time.

Fogo <3
It was a blast getting to ride down with you for tournament. I love it! You and Billy = best carpool ever. Well actually, any combination of dallas / college station / san angelo / screw it TEXAS poeple are cool to car with. Thanks SO MUCH for helping me sell my Hack Packs. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to break even. You proved me wrong, even selling one to M2K lol!

Xyro
Best TO ever. I don't know how you do it, so calm under so much pressure. Everytime I came up to ask you something you were willing to help. I love it. Thanks for an awesome tournament, again!

Cyphus
Yay Donkey Kong! Let's play next time k?

Le Thien Drunk Diddy #1
It's hanson <3. Sorry what happened to you in bracket. That sucks =( I still love your diddy. You keep beating me, I haven't figured it out yet.

CY
PILLOW STEALER! =P CY is a cool guy, even if he steals your pillow you were going to sleep on. <3 Beaumont. But in all seriousness, if you ever need a pillow let me know and I'll hook you up. Except let me physically give it to you next time lol. That and a pleasure seeing you at another tournament again.

Jerm
Toon link, yuck. I still have to learn it. Glad seeing you again. Cool guy. Plays mid/low tier (w/e it is) and does well too. I've always wanted to pick up toon link because he looks cool and is from my favorite game of all time, just too lazy. I envy you o.o

PhantomX PX Status
How are you so good in teams. Even worse in teams ISP. You scare me o.o Also, Let's never team again if we do RC100 stock with Dojo. We just don't get lucky. Glad seeing you again at another tournament. Next time we need to catch up and chill.

Dekar
Wow people play smash in New Mexico? Cool guy. Too bad we didnt get to play or talk or hang out. I'm guessing you made it home ok? lol.

Esca
Pit player o.o wtf? Keep it up

Magitek <3 DARTH TYSON
Super clutch! Keep it up. You're getting so good so fast. It's amazing to watch. That and you're an all-around cool guy to hang with. What's up with San Angelo and cool people? Maybe I will have to move down there. Can't wait to chill with you again!

Ozz
Thanks for taking my $5 on japes. I hate you =( Wanna try my G&W next ;)

Rudy for President!
You never cease to amaze me. You play so well and so smooth. I love watching all of your fox tricks. It was cool that you and your dad were able to come. You're both awesome people. Next time we should hang out more, I didn't see you around that much.

Mr.3000
The Duelist Pro has you! Let's play more next time. You were getting the hang of it before you left.

KY
Fave pit player. Cool seeing you again! A shame we didn't get to play any. I love playing your pit. So many crazy things happen in our matches, it scares me. Come back soon. 6 months is too long.

Phoenix Alpha
Fave Lucas player. Love watching you play, as usual. Keep it up. Also, why did you wear your Phoenix shirt again. lol! People are starting to notice. I think that's why DMG stopped wearing his light-blue one.

Inferno
We didn't get to play. I'm sad =( see, sad face =(, let's play next time k?

Steeler
Love your PT. Good seeing you again.

Vash
Cool to meet you. Sorry we had to meet for the first time during our first bracket match. Your snake is silly. I was expected to play a pit. Next time I guess. DK got the best of you on your counterpick lol. Hope you had fun, I did.

Junk in the Trunk
Wtf Why'd I lose to you in pools. And good stuff wrecking my double blind. So gay lol. No hard feelings? You got the best of me in that luck duel, but I got first seed with Rock-Paper-Siscors. gg

Broly
Dang you're too good. Way to wreck me in friendlies. Too bad you missed out on a free hack pack ;)

Sudai <3
I heard you're quitting brawl. DON'T DO IT. I want you to come visit more often. You're a cool guy, and cool guys play Brawl... like me ;)

Cake <3
Dang more San Angelo awesomeness. Good to see you again, finally. It had been a while. I <3 my cake. I always enjoy listening to your stories about your matches and other various things. Come to dallas soon k?

Zori
Here's your shoutout. I didn't get to meet you well enough at the tournament, i dont think. We never got to play or anything. Let's not let this happen again, k?

HOTEL ROOMS
Night 1 was a blast with all 4 San Angelo in the same room, and beah and hanson. Wtf amazing. Let's do it again. Too bad I couldn't fall asleep that night. I blame Dojo's legs ;)

TO EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT MY UTD ZAC - HACK PACK
Thank you so much! You helped me pay for this tournament. I'm glad I'm able to help out the smash community and supply awesome hacks that are super easy to use. If you have any trouble with it just PM me or something.

@SANTI: BUY ONE PLEASE ='(

EDIT: Omg my hand has a cramp now. I hate love you guys!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lmao. Planet Straight.. .. Lil Bill needs to step outside of his bubble back yard in NYC.. Come on man..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
btw, i still havnt put up espy vs mr.3000 sonic dittos. anybody want me to put them up?
I would actually appreciate it if you did. The ones that are on Youtube atm are of horrible quality because of the means to record them.

That, and Sonic boards are lacking in non-Wifi Sonic ditto videos.

@UTD Zac: I'm gonna be at Hobo16 and SWAT, so perhaps we can play at one of those?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
shiz wiz did not go. that guy is named tarzan. hes a melee player

yes put them up. i missed watching those.

utdzac: lets save it til when we meet in a tourny :)

∫unk

Smash Master
I was too busy playing friendlies to watch much, lol.

We have differing opinions on them :p Friendlies helped me figure out a great edgeguard for Wario against Marth though :D
that was dumb D:

friendlies with the warios told me there's no way for me to approach unless i'm predicting like a beast

much easier to camp back... well not really camp but just bait i guess

its not camping its spacing <3 dphat

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
oh and inui, my point is you picked D3 against me where you could've picked pit who has a MUCH easier time against falco. you obviously have no confidence in your pit cause it sucks ****.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Kash... even after our fling, you forget me. </3
I didn't make a shout out to you because you knew that I knew that you knew you were awesome enough to not need one. It speaks for itself.

Kash, you 3 stocked me? dang
Well, does it count when you are so frustrated you walk off the edge and kill yourself the last stock? Norfair is awesome.

u missed furbs, ***hat :'(
I still don't know who you are, but Kalo said that I remind him of you.

Wow, that's a gay name for a planet.
I lol'd.

wow i'm sad... its like i wasn't even at WHOBO since i didn't make it out of pools =[... not a single shoutout towards me T_T
I might've gave you a shout out. Too bad you didn't do that $5 MM, huh?

Someone else I forgot!

Red Shadow - OUR COMMENTARY WAS THE ****ING BOMB

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oh if you count that, then yea. but i wouldnt count it if some one did it to me

Esca

Smash Champion
UTD, what is this hack-pack? Lmao.

And Junk, I wish we would've played a little more. Your so much different that Take. It's crazy.

And Ozz, your right.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Dojo i frakin love u yes homo for 3-0 m2k, thats the way TX should be repped, if anybody wants to mm for anything only 20 i got u all day.

DSF u too koo when i come to gensis we goin get on the sf4 fosho. i hope u be ready.

Lee Martin/the LA ppl it was fun hangin with yall at ihop im goin have to go to the next scrub tourney so we can hang out.

Tyrant lol befor yo match with dojo i told him this **** is freer than a chicken sandwich & wafflefrys, u still cool tho

Co18 i was at final round when u was rapin, i dont know if FL want to be south or east but u r all welcome in da south.

RoyR i still hate u, u need to play melee

Dmg u almost talk **** as good as me.

Fliphop the best diddy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Haze cool dude when i come to gensis im goin show u how to freestyle!!!!!!!!!!!

lain man the next time u come down im goin show u a good time i promise

Le Thien man u r like a OK flip, u r too cool

Rudy good **** for showin iuni hes not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to give a special shout out to, the BATIS KING!!!!!!!

Top Bottom