• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Another good thing about me is that I'm forgiving.
even when you are forgiving someone, you praise yourself. :laugh: jk

M2K - You are so good. I'm glad I got to play you. When I see you next, I'd like to challenge you with Squirtle only. ;)

Dojo - Good **** Dojo, you have proven yourself as one of the best players in the nation.

Lee Martin - Your Lucario is sick. I'd like to play you next time I see you, maybe I can capture it and add it to my team of Pokemon!!! :lick:

Domo - You came and surprised people. Yet you are still unknown?? Don't worry, your time in the spotlight will come soon, I feel it.

Infinity - I cannot believe what you went through to get to WHOBO. Your placing may be the most impressive because of it!! I mean, to go from getting ***** to ****** others......loljk

Light - Very impressive. Good seeing you again.

Ultimate razer - All I could think of when I first saw you was "Babyface!!" lol good job.

error - I saw some of your Olimar, way to **** people man.

DPHAT - DON'T GIVE A **** haha nice seeing you again, Dallas is so crazy.

Dmg - The John Madden of Brawl commentaries. Except you are actually, you know, good.

Inui - I REALLY wanted to ask you for a friendly/MM and where you got your Pokemon hoodie. So I'll do it now. Where did you get that hoodie?? Also, you should probably pull back on the pre-tourney **** talk so you don't get any post-tourney **** talk back. ;)

UtdZac - Good seeing you again, but I'm having some problems with the hack pack...? I'll PM you about it. Should've friendlied, I know you love Squirtle so much. :)

Rockettrainer - Thanks for running the bracket for part of the day! Should've friendlied.

Espy - If I'd known you wanted to meet me, I would have said something!! You'll know the next time I'm in Texas so we can get some low tier love in and such!

bwett - BILLY WETT. That's actually all I kind of have for your shoutout, didn't get to talk to you much. :dizzy: GO LOW TIERS.

Zeton - Way to scare people with your Fox. :)

Bad news bear - Thanks so much for letting us stay at your house Thursday night. :) I call trips to Texas "Big Beah Time". Not really, but I should.

Affinity - You proved yourself.

Fogo - I feel magical when I'm around you. We should get some serious sets in sometime.

Xyro - Excellent, excellent job running this thing. One of, if not THE best, TO's in the nation.

Cyphus - I heard there was a DK wrecking ****, I wish I'd played you!

burrito - Yet another person I should have played at this tourney. Next time for sure.

Le Thien - Hanson, your state smells like hickory smoked barbecue. Delicious. See you at the next OK monthly??

JnewPo - Surprised the **** out of me! Definitely want to play you some more. ;)

phantomx - Wario is a disgusting character and you are disgusting for playing him. Way to wreck my ****!!

Ozz - I enjoyed our friendlies! Great falco.

Rudy - I think I must've played you, because how many 10 year olds were at WHOBO?? Good ****, you are someone to look out for. ;)

KY - Well, you can't get 9th place EVERY time...

Phoenix Alpha - Ahhhh wish we'd played more than one match. Next time.

Clel - I really enjoyed playing you like 20 times and talking Pokemon. Bring your AR to Andy's!

Inferno - What a scrub.

Steeler - Oh, you did better than me. Nevermind.

Broly -OOOOoooohhhhh I almost had your Marth game 2. Great **** in pools. I definitely want to play you next time I see you! Thanks for the Squirtle compliment.

Sudai - Another person I wanted to play...

TV 1-2 Pool - Good **** guys.

Dugfinn - Terrific job making WHOBO a success. :) And I'm not gonna lie, I was digging the zombie look!! :lick:

If I forgot you, it's probably because I don't remember your name haha.

So many people I wanted to play that I didn't get the chance to do so...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
kadaj,

Here are some vids of ARMADA..........what do you think about him?

Grand Finals 1=sheik vs rob: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ6_0AOy2iw
Gran Finals 2=sheik vs meta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9_pBEigGU
Grand Finals 3=sheik vs rob: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwCSuejkYp4
Grand Finals 4 and 5=sheik vs snake/meta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKhoQykhnR8
Grand Finals 6= sheik vs meta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VROmDsbN6mQ
Armada(sheik) vs Kunai(toon link) 1&2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXTth-YDM9c

2nd stock 2nd match made me poop my pants^

Inui

Banned via Warnings
even when you are forgiving someone, you praise yourself. :laugh: jk
I'm too good. :)

Inui - I REALLY wanted to ask you for a friendly/MM and where you got your Pokemon hoodie. So I'll do it now. Where did you get that hoodie?? Also, you should probably pull back on the pre-tourney **** talk so you don't get any post-tourney **** talk back. ;)
Hot Topic.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

10stabstotheback
I just hate law of sines and cosines to simple for taking so **** long :( I wish I was in real calc already sounds very fun to me. I like math again though I got a 100 on my test today :)

Yeah dojo come to Apex so i can play you :)
have you posted your shout outs yet? I feel like I missed them

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
well, BEST TOURNAMENT EVER!!!! thanks for everything Xyro!! you made all this possible!!

1: M2K=meta- Good match we played, and congrats on winning

2: Dojo=meta- Dojo!!!! dude, iv never had anyone have so much confidence in me. means alot. i guess you see something i dont. you are a inspiration to us all. You represent Texas like the true champion you are. Smash aside your a great friend and great person. i think i can speak for all of texas when i say we love you man, you have done great things for this community and in our lives

4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta- Daaaaaang BEAST lucario, and thanks for the dancing you did on me at the rave. lmao:laugh:

7: Melee1=ic/meta- nice to meet you man, we will have to play next time

9: Infinity=meta- look at this BEAST, glad you could make it man, would not have been the same without you.

9: RoyR=marth- we still need to play sometime

9: Light=meta/gw-dang still placing high i see, doing some big things

9: Ultimate razer=snake- little razer, knocking me out of tourny...:dizzy: its ok though ( note to self, never take you to rainbow cruise) our first match was so close

13: Hylian=gw- iv hear alot about your GW i would like to play it

13: Dphat=meta/marth-i love you Dphat, you are always there to lighten up the mood, great job

13: Dmg=wario- haha yeah im glad i can join in on the singing! :laugh: keep it up with that sick wario you got

17: Fliphop=diddy- we will talk and play next time, promise.

17: T-rex=snake- i finally figured out whats in your mouth!!!

17: UtdZac=gw- ZAC!!! man you make tournaments soooooo much better, thanks for all the advise you give me, and all the help you put forth in making me a better player

17: Santi=toon link- you my friend were amazing this weekend. thanks so much for being my coach during pools, you got me through it. i cant tell you how much i enjoy being around you guys hanging out and all the things we have done. great memories and many more to come

17: Kosmos=peach- dude, this is 3 times now we have NOT played

25: Rockettrainer=lucario- daaaaaaang doing my boy Alpha dirty.....

25: Espy=sonic- great to finally meet you, sick sonic, A1!!!!

25: bwett=yoshi- i heart you and your yoshi eggs!!

25: Bad news bear=pika/marth- BEAH!! thanks for everything man, you are tooo good man, you welcome all of us with open claws:chuckle:

33: Fogo=ddd/lucario- best sells man EVER! haha fogo when you go to tournaments they are soooooooo much better, thanks for everything man. *thumbs down*:laugh:

33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!-ugh that samus does not **** me or anything *Sarcasm* great matches and WONDERFULLY ran tournament, like WOW

33: Le Thien=diddy- haha hanson you are tooooo funny, life of the party:laugh:

33: CY=wario/falco- keep it up man, you got some sick stuff

33: phantomx=wario- glad to see your eyes got better!:psycho:

33: Dekar=diddy- you were toooo cool to hang out with man *Looks at me, "its judgment time" *picks ness* daaaaaaaang it was soooo close :(

33: Esca=pit- ESCA:bee: haha we had tooo much fun man, i am the official magnet for
shoryuken:laugh: cant wait to hang out again man, its too good

33: Magitek=lucas- man oh man, do we have some work to do..... get your *** in the chamber

33: rudy: i want to play you next time, your fox is too legit

49: Reznor=??????- sick friendlies and a great time hanging out man, i loved it

49: Phoenix Alpha=lucas- Wow. well since im Claus, your my twin bro Lucas!:) i cant even begin to tell you how great of a friend you have been to me, since day one. all the matches, conversations and just hanging out i will never forget, they are by far the best. thanks for being so real about everything. There is A LOT more to you than just smash, and thats great. i look forward to reaching the summit of smash with you right there with me. Lucas and Claus proving the world wrong. We have great stuff in store for us in the future and cant wait to see what it is.

49: Chaotic=pit- you my friend are a bad *** keep up what your doing and you will get to your goals. i see the drive in you, you will get there.

49: Zori=olimar- thanks for the beat down in teams!

49: Hyro=toon link- dang man those were tooooooo close, who knew Fsmash would kill at 60%??!! great toon link though, i was impressed

49: Broly=marth- we will play next time, you are a inspiration to us all.

49: Takeurlife=marth- good team matches, i enjoyed them

65: Cake=olimar- best teammate i could ask for man, we will get all the stuff figured out and get to where we always talk about getting. thanks for being such a great friend to me man, means alot

65: BlueJ=mario- dude your mario scares me so much. great matches

71-140: pools- you guys are legit, dont sweat not getting out, HARD tournament

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
if only L!te was as good as me.

but hey that area is where ARMADA is from.

remember hes that sheik that won that massive german tournament?
Yes, he won SMACK (over 100 entries ^^)

But hey he is from Sweden xD

Not from Germany xD

But both are Europe :> (if you mean this with area ^^)

I dont know if Lite was at SMACK.

I hope I will do fine with my Snake next big offline turney in cologne ^^

Xyro77

Yes, he won SMACK (over 100 entries ^^)

But hey he is from Sweden xD

Not from Germany xD

But both are Europe :> (if you mean this with area ^^)

I dont know if Lite was at SMACK.

I hope I will do fine with my Snake next big offline turney in cologne ^^

does armada have MSN or AIM or a name here on smashboards?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
@PX: I play him, but not Main (He's hard to play)

We have like 5 popular wario mains (or 2nds) in Germany, maybe 1-2 good ones ^^ (But maybe only 0 good ones xD)

I would WiFi you if you want, just PM me or something. But I dont know how the american opinion to WFC is . In Germany we have two sides. The one who are completely against and say it isnt representiv for skill in anyway and the otherones who accept the lag and say that who is the best in WiFi could do good offline.

Ehhh D:

Sorry for my bad english, I had some real trouble with this post >_< (I hope it is at least understandable)

@Xyro: Only God knows... xD

Xyro77

@PX: I play him, but not Main (He's hard to play)

We have like 5 popular wario mains (or 2nds) in Germany, maybe 1-2 good ones ^^ (But maybe only 0 good ones xD)

I would WiFi you if you want, just PM me or something. But I dont know how the american opinion to WFC is . In Germany we have two sides. The one who are completely against and say it isnt representiv for skill in anyway and the otherones who accept the lag and say that who is the best in WiFi could do good offline.

Ehhh D:

Sorry for my bad english, I had some real trouble with this post >_< (I hope it is at least understandable)

@Xyro: Only God knows... xD
relax, your english is very readable. You did well.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
if you play it often then you will get the timing for powershielding and things like that.

But it's sure, that offline and online are like two different games in some way.

For Example reaper (2nd of SMACK) is a WiFi Player... just an example ^^

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Xyro, if you want to contact Armada you should talk to his brother Aniolas. As far as I'm concerned Armada has no smashboards account so you better ask his brother.

Armada is good but the tournament he won wasn't "massive" at all and many of the best Brawl players from the EU (like Gaki or Luigi Player) didn't attend. In fact it was more like a Melee tournament with a Brawl event (Teams didn't even have a pot), that barely mattered.
The competition wasn't that tough tbqh I can tell that even though I didn't take part but I beat the one who got 9th in a MM a while ago and I'm not even good lol.

That said Armada is really good and still one of our better players.

I think Europe should pay for me. It's ridiculous that they have no Wario mains, lol.
Wario is 3rd in the EU character rankings. Gluttony from France just won a 85 ppl tournament with Wario and there's another Wario main from Italy, who places well.

There are Wario mains.

I'm not convinced at all that MK should be banned after these results :ohwell:
Many of these people used him as a back-up (DSF, Lee, Melee1) but Snake and D3 for DSF, Lucario for Lee Martin and the ICs for Melee1 were more important than Meta.

Kinda like everybody used to have fox as back-up in Melee *shrugs*

:059:

Xyro77

Xyro, if you want to contact Armada you should talk to his brother Aniolas. As far as I'm concerned Armada has no smashboards account so you better ask his brother.

Armada is good but the tournament he won wasn't "massive" at all and many of the best Brawl players from the EU (like Gaki or Luigi Player) didn't attend. In fact it was more like a Melee tournament with a Brawl event (Teams didn't even have a pot), that barely mattered.
The competition wasn't that tough tbqh I can tell that even though I didn't take part but I beat the one who got 9th in a MM a while ago and I'm not even good lol.

Wario is 3rd in the EU character rankings. Gluttony from France just won a 85 ppl tournament with Wario and there's another Wario main from Italy, who places well.

There are Wario mains.

Many of these people used him as a back-up (DSF, Lee, Melee1) but Snake and D3 for DSF, Lucario for Lee Martin and the ICs for Melee1 were more important than Meta.

thats the point. when every thing fails.....go metaknight. thats just one of the many reasons to get rid of him.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

There are Wario mains.

You know Gaki?

Tell him I said hi :).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Pocket <insert best character> happens in every fighting game. :laugh:

SC3: "Oh snap, I lost." *unleashes Pocket X*
Melee: "He picked Poke Floats!" *whips out Fox*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah airdodging and SDI would fix that **** fast lol.

Xyro77

2nd stock on the 2nd match vs that toon link was kinda sick though. if the TL DIed AWAY from the slaps he would have died earlier than normal

but he is good though

light, go back to sheik.

Top Bottom