• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii/Wii U

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Funny thing is, the CPU is actually rather good when you put hitstun back in Brawl.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I liked SSE, but meh. It's been years since I played it, so maybe I'd feel different now. I don't want "another melee" but I want the game to be fast like melee. I still play melee casually with friends, still. Brawl? Nop.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I want the to learn charctor color change like wario

I like how he has 2 costums with multi color so why cant they do that to everyone else like switch between twilight and oot link while switching their colors o-o

WE NEED CHARECTOR COSTUMS!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Or even customize your brawler...kinda like what Tekken and Virtua Fighter do lol. Even if it's basic like Mario with Link's cap.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
You mean the new one?

I missed the gamecube one with link. It was faster and more fun. Games these days rely to much on graphics instead of gameplay :/

finalark

SNORLAX
Games these days rely to much on graphics instead of gameplay :/
People need to stop pretending that graphics as a selling point is a new thing. Besides, most games these days don't even advertise graphics, they advertise multiplayer.

Anyway, I've disliked custom characters in Soul Calibur since their introduction in III. I feel like they've become the focus of the franchise, taking away focus from the core game play.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
so... who here wants the gen Nintendo to have HD compability?

I don't know about you guys but I sure do! Also if it indeed has Wii functionalism, I hope that the upscaling is done right, but that's one of the little things i'd like to see.

UberMario

Smash Master
No harddrive seems....awful. But what if they're going the Cloud Storage route?
While that line (to me) seems to discredit the entire list, I think that means that they'd have an additional internal/external memory plug-in that is purchased separately if it does prove true. Considering that even the Wii has a hard drive though, and this is the successor to that, Nintendo would be kicking themselves out the door if it doesn't come with a hard drive.

EDIT: Actually, it might not be a bad idea to exclude a bulky hard drive when SDXC cards can hold anywhere from 64GB to 2TB.

Deiyn

Smash Rookie
That movie was amazing, I wish I had a multipass and a freakin' rifle that could shoot homing bullets. Plus, that was in my opinion, Bruce Willis' most memorable role.

Top Gear American Road Trip 2: "Please, don't send Bruce Willis and helicopters!"

Though, I sincerely hope the system and the controller don't look as awful as the supposed leaks and rumor foretell. Just make something elegant like the current Wii but portable sized and a controller that would be like X-box's, but with a d-pad in a more sensible position.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I remember hearing from Kotaku about no hard drive a while back. I think it may be true. :(

I know this will be backwards compatible with Wii, but what about GCN? I know it seems obvious since Wii reads GCN, but you never know.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I remember hearing from Kotaku about no hard drive a while back. I think it may be true. :(

I know this will be backwards compatible with Wii, but what about GCN? I know it seems obvious since Wii reads GCN, but you never know.
If the Wii2/Wii successor doesn't have a HDD like the 360/PS3 then they're screwed themselves over. Again.

I doubt it.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I can't wait.

I'm gonna hit the hay early so I don't sleep through it or anything.
Me too.

After Sony's fantastic performance, I cannot wait to see what Nintendo does to overtake them if it happens. Project Cafe is going to nrrf a lot of attention and hopefully a SSB4 announcement. I also hope that it's at least two hours, preferably three.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, apparently the rumors of a new Smash game were not false. :awesome:

Still... Wii-U? Don't like the name. Wish we knew more about the actual console, too.

Top Bottom