• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do people NOW care about Roy and Mewtwo?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Well, people knew who the better characters were in Brawl way before any sort of "official tier list" came out and went crazy with them. So yeah.

I guess not all characters are capable of being equal. Why do you have to give up Ganondorf though? Do you participate in tournaments?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I only play Brawl now to go online, and I play competetively doing so. Yes, it's possible, online with friends is still feasible assuming you're both in the same general area of the world, there not being much lag. Go somewhere such as gamefaqs and make a topic saying "1v1 west coast friendlies" and you've got a match in around 15 mins for competetive non laggy play. Not that hard.

You'd be surprised how competetive online can be, and I'm vastly superior playing as Dedede in every way. Ganondorf just has such a limited arsenal of useful attacks.

Ganondorf:
Ftilt
A
Uair
Bair
Fair
Dair
Side B
Down B
Up B
Dashing Attack (That's the only attack he can hit with on a regular basis. . .)
(Smashes are barely useful, too slow)

Dedede:
Dthrow
Fthrow
Bthrow
Grab
Ftilt
Utilt
Dashing Attack
Bair (More useful then all of Ganon's aerials combined)
Fair
Usmash (If any of Ganon's are useful, this is)
Dsmash
Side B (Better then Ganon's entire moveset alone)
Neutral B
Up B

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I can actually see all of the things I listed from my own play. No outside sources required. When I played Brawl for the first time it jumped out at me very quickly how bad Ganondorf was, or at least how much worse he was then in Melee.

I still like Ganondorf much better as a character, I just hate his mediocre moveset. Some people however aren't like me and like characters solely based off movesets. I certainly can't deny I'm much more a fan of Dedede now because of his godly moveset. Tiers inevitably greatly affect popularity, it's one of my most sincere wishes that the next game is balanced. It's more important in Smash then in other series because it affects which characters get in and get cut, and the characters are the entire point of the series.

Mewtwo would be far more popular if he were top tier, or at least not bottom. Falco would be far less popular if he were bottom. Tiers determined who got returned for Brawl. 5 Pokemon isn't as bad as 3 Starfox.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Mewtwo would be far more popular if he were less sucky. Falco would be far less popular if he were not so good. Popularity determined who got returned for Brawl. There's nothing wrong with 3 Starfox.
I fixed it. :p

*and before you ask, yes, the last sentence is purely my own opinion....

Steelia

Smash Champion
I still like Ganondorf much better as a character, I just hate his mediocre moveset. Some people however aren't like me and like characters solely based off movesets. I certainly can't deny I'm much more a fan of Dedede now because of his godly moveset. Tiers inevitably greatly affect popularity, it's one of my most sincere wishes that the next game is balanced. It's more important in Smash then in other series because it affects which characters get in and get cut, and the characters are the entire point of the series.

Mewtwo would be far more popular if he were top tier, or at least not bottom. Falco would be far less popular if he were bottom. Tiers determined who got returned for Brawl. 5 Pokemon isn't as bad as 3 Starfox.
Have you noticed how Sakurai has taunted us TWICE with Ganondorf and his moveset? The first time is in Melee, the "WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING" silhouette... Guess what he's holding? A SWORD. The very sword he is seen twirling and clanging into the ground as one of his victory taunts.
Second time? One of his very own taunts, where he pulls out his Execution Sword... What the heck, Sakurai? Quite taunting us and make Ganondorf his own character already! His C. Falcon-based movset is good, but not THAT good.

Also, Sakurai's got to work on his bias... Meta Knight, top tier. King Dedede, godly. Kirby, jumps from low to high in tier listing. Mario? Nowhere near as good/balanced as he was in Melee. I don't know what Sakurai was thinking, trying to make his series of more priority.

Aye... As for 5 Pokemon reps, I'm really hoping that in the next Smash title we actually get SIX reps for all the popular franchises... 6 Mario, 6 Zelda, and six Pokemon.
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Dr. Mario, Rosalina, or even Dr. Mario as an alternate costume and Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario. Piece of cake.
Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Midna, and Toon Zelda/Tetra. Again, no problem, all characters of high demand (Toon Zelda/Tetra could arguably be replaced, though.)
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pkmn Trainer, Lucario, Mewtwo, Deoxys/5th Generation Pokemon, easily.

No problem. Now 3 Star Fox reps doesn't sound as... heavy, I guess. (Really, just add Krystal, and those are all the Star Fox characters you'll ever need to see in Smash. Seriously.)

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Midna AND WOLF LINK WOLF LINK WOLF LINK WOLF LINK , and Toon Zelda/Tetra. Again, no problem, all characters of high demand (Toon Zelda/Tetra could arguably be replaced, though.)
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pkmn Trainer, DEOXYS, Lucario, Mewtwo. (Assuming a 5th generation of Pokemon hasn't already come along, and/or it's mascot isn't as fighter worthy as Lucario was.)

No problem. Now 3 Star Fox reps doesn't sound as... heavy, I guess. (Really, just add Krystal, and those are all the Star Fox characters you'll ever need to see in Smash. Seriously.)THIS
You said Jigglypuff two times...

Also, GIEGUE FOR 3RD MOTHER REP!

kuro06

Smash Cadet

I Rather see him as a boss really. I want to see someone from the first Mother game to be represented since it's a huge part of the storyline and it has a couple of potential characters that could bring something new to the table.

Steelia

Smash Champion
I Rather see him as a boss really. I want to see someone from the first Mother game to be represented since it's a huge part of the storyline and it has a couple of potential characters that could bring something new to the table.

GIYGAS FOR SSB4!!
:p

Seriously, what you're asking is just what Giygas can deliver.
Unfortunately for Ninten, he looks like an exact replica of Ness (or rather, Ness is a near exact replica of Ninten)... and their moves from both games are very similar (bats, PK powers, and the like). People probably wouldn't take to that too well, given Ninten isn't as well-known as Giygas is. (Plus, I think it would be pretty neat to see Giygas in a full 3-D render, with that EarthBound Giygas Final Smash of the red-vortex-of-emotional-and-psychological-doom.)
And yes, Giygas is from MOTHER 1... Matter of fact, that's where he originated. (For those who are unaware.)
And for those who will complain that he looks too Mewtwo-esque (though it's really vice versa), if you look at his sprite from MOTHER 1, you'll notice that he doesn't exactly have hands... or feet. Just that a lot of unofficial arts depict him(?) with feet/hands.

Two people at once! said:
Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Midna AND WOLF LINK WOLF LINK WOLF LINK WOLF LINK , and Toon Zelda/Tetra. Again, no problem, all characters of high demand (Toon Zelda/Tetra could arguably be replaced, though.)
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pkmn Trainer, DEOXYS, Lucario, Mewtwo. (Assuming a 5th generation of Pokemon hasn't already come along, and/or it's mascot isn't as fighter worthy as Lucario was.)

No problem. Now 3 Star Fox reps doesn't sound as... heavy, I guess. (Really, just add Krystal, and those are all the Star Fox characters you'll ever need to see in Smash. Seriously.)THIS

What's with people and Wolf Link? Do we really want to see another Link in Brawl? I can't deny that he could work (if Ivysaur could work, ANYONE can :p )... but... I don't know. I could picture Midna as more of a standalone. She could alternate between Imp and her uncursed self. And don't give me that, "Oh, but uncursed Midna didn't do anything in Twilight Princess!" routine, the same could be said about Peach and Zelda (during Melee years).

...Pikachu... Jiggs... Pkmn Trainer... Lucario... Mewtwo... Whoops, I did, didn't I? ^_^;;
I think I meant for that sixth spot to be for a 5th Generation Pokemon rep. If they aren't around, then Deoxys could easily fit (given the 3rd Gen has yet to be represented; as much as I would love Darkrai in, though... I love the Legendary Pkmn).

And yes, Giygas/Giegue as a 3rd MOTHER rep!

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
And yes, Giygas/Giegue as a 3rd MOTHER rep!
Think about it. He/She/It/ has everything already laid out!

-Interesting and original tentacle-based physical attacks, as well as plenty of special attacks from the games.

-Obvious villain role in SSE2

-Final Smash is a no-brainer.pun not intended

Steelia

Smash Champion
W-Wholly smokes! The "final" Super Smash Bros. Melee (yes, MELEE) tier list has been released, courtesy of Smash Back Room!

Fox 9.9
Marth 9.9
Sheik 9.7
Falco 9.2

High
Peach 8.4
Captain Falcon 8.0
Jigglypuff 8.0
Ice Climbers 7.9

Middle
Samus 6.8
Dr. Mario 6.2
Ganondorf 6.0
Luigi 5.8
Donkey Kong 5.4
Mario 5.3

Low
Link 4.7
Pikachu 4.3
Young Link 4.2
Roy 3.6
Zelda 3.0
Game and Watch 3.0

Bottom
Ness 2.5
Yoshi 2.5
Bowser 2.2
Mewtwo 1.8
Kirby 1.5
Pichu 1.2
YES. At long last... not the bottom of the bottom... He may be close, but heck, it's better than BEING bottom! (Mewtwo, that is.)
I feel bad for Pichu, though. He's actually a very strong character... just way too light. :(

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Aye... As for 5 Pokemon reps, I'm really hoping that in the next Smash title we actually get SIX reps for all the popular franchises... 6 Mario, 6 Zelda, and six Pokemon.
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Dr. Mario, Rosalina, or even Dr. Mario as an alternate costume and Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario. Piece of cake.
Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Midna, and Toon Zelda/Tetra. Again, no problem, all characters of high demand (Toon Zelda/Tetra could arguably be replaced, though.)
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pkmn Trainer, Lucario, Mewtwo, Deoxys/5th Generation Pokemon, easily.
We'll be lucky if we get FIVE characters for each major series in SSB4. 50 is the largest amount of characters we're getting.

Mario: Rosalina is a horrible horrible choice, if I need to elaborate on this you're totally hopeless. Anyone not named Bowser Jr./Paper Mario is completely invalid for the spot.

Zelda: No more Zelda characters are popular and deserving. We'd be adding Zelda characters for the sake of adding Zelda characters. Midna's popularity will dry up when she hasn't appeared in any games in the long gap between Brawl and SSB4. Tingle is important enough, but he's hated. Vaati is popular enough, but he's not important. Really, Zelda fans would prefer Ganondorf getting his own moveset rather then a mediocre 5th Zelda character.

Pokemon: Good, but to think there's a possibility that Deoxys will get in over a 5th gen rep/that the 5th gen won't be out when SSB4 rolls around is laughable. Pokemon is the only one of these three series that should be considered getting 6 reps. Mario already has 6 with Yoshi and Wario, 7 if you count the 5th Mario character which he'll hopefully get in SSB4 (Which is possible that THAT won't even happen).

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Wow. I'm glad that Mewtwo's no longer dead last, but Kirby going second to last? I did not see that coming.

Poor Pichu...but it was inevitable...

•Col•

Smash Champion
Wow. I'm glad that Mewtwo's no longer dead last, but Kirby going second to last? I did not see that coming.

Poor Pichu...but it was inevitable...
Eh? How did you NOT see that coming....? xD

I'm surprised he didn't get dead last...

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

No problem. Now 3 Star Fox reps doesn't sound as... heavy, I guess. (Really, just add Krystal, and those are all the Star Fox characters you'll ever need to see in Smash. Seriously.)
Roselina isn't important enough to be in ssb, I mean, She just appeared!

If we need two more mario characters, They will hopefully be " Toad " and " Boo "

Meh, I agree with Tetra being in, but Midna? She just appeared! And we don't even know if she will appear in another "Legend of Zelda" game.

Now for pokemon, Mewtwo is over, He is no longer the strongest pokemon, So he's really not needed.

Deoxys, I doubt will appear ( But I'm not saying is useless )

If theres another pokemon character, I hope its staryu! :bee:

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
I've always liked Mewtwo both before and after I began playing competitively. I even dropped Fox for him simply because I like Mewtwo's playstyle (that and trying to play both characters was like trying to go right and left at the same time. Their playstyles conflict too much).

Steelia

Smash Champion
We'll be lucky if we get FIVE characters for each major series in SSB4. 50 is the largest amount of characters we're getting.

Mario: Rosalina is a horrible horrible choice, if I need to elaborate on this you're totally hopeless. Anyone not named Bowser Jr./Paper Mario is completely invalid for the spot.

Zelda: No more Zelda characters are popular and deserving. We'd be adding Zelda characters for the sake of adding Zelda characters. Midna's popularity will dry up when she hasn't appeared in any games in the long gap between Brawl and SSB4. Tingle is important enough, but he's hated. Vaati is popular enough, but he's not important. Really, Zelda fans would prefer Ganondorf getting his own moveset rather then a mediocre 5th Zelda character.

Pokemon: Good, but to think there's a possibility that Deoxys will get in over a 5th gen rep/that the 5th gen won't be out when SSB4 rolls around is laughable. Pokemon is the only one of these three series that should be considered getting 6 reps. Mario already has 6 with Yoshi and Wario, 7 if you count the 5th Mario character which he'll hopefully get in SSB4 (Which is possible that THAT won't even happen).
Wait a minute... I could've SWORN I made mention of Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario in there somewhere! That's odd. *goes to edit* And yes, even Paper Mario would work. If they can have Toon Link... why not Paper Mario? (However, it would be rather questionable, given if Dr. Mario is brought back... Mario? Dr. Mario? Paper Mario? That's a lot of Mario. >_> )
Wait a minute... I DID make mention of them! (Bowser Jr., at least.) You almost got me for a second there. :p

You say Midna's luster will die off? I would hardly say so. There's a hardcore Midna website somewhere on the internet... "Bring Midna Back!" or something rather. VERY popular. And using the old "time makes them unpopular" isn't entirely true... Look at Geno, and the support he got. Gone for ten years, then he becomes remarkably recognized, just popping right out of the woodwork. :p

Deoxys... Even Sakurai himself noted that Deoxys was "a popular one" (a phrase that has forever been etched into my mind). But yes, at this point, 3rd Gen is really becoming older news... as unfortunate as it is to say that. 1st Generation never grows old, as it's the Gen that made Pokemon.

The point of that post was to prove that there COULD be reason to have 6 representatives under each faction. No-brainer, popular characters. (Could Geno go under Mario's faction?)

If theres another pokemon character, I hope its staryu! :bee:
...I WAS going to say something in regards to Rosalina, Midna and Mewtwo... but after reading that... I digress.
o_o

I've always liked Mewtwo both before and after I began playing competitively. I even dropped Fox for him simply because I like Mewtwo's playstyle (that and trying to play both characters was like trying to go right and left at the same time. Their playstyles conflict too much).
Nice; same here. I enjoyed Mewtwo's playstyle as well. Couldn't have hurt them to beef him up a little, but he's an enjoyable character nonetheless once you get to using him often.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
THINK AND LOOK before you post, Yeah, mewtwo is one of the strongest, but not the STRONGEST

So your post was useless
YOUR post is ruled out because:

1) Arceus is the god pokemon. It's easily excusable that Mewtwo wouldn't be THAT strong. (Arceus is such a cop-out in that respect. Seriously? A God Pokemon?)

2) Arceus is NOT going to appear in Smash as a playable character.

Use logic.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
YOUR post is ruled out because:

1) Arceus is the god pokemon. It's easily excusable that Mewtwo wouldn't be THAT strong. (Arceus is such a cop-out in that respect. Seriously? A God Pokemon?)

2) Arceus is NOT going to appear in Smash as a playable character.

Use logic.
Did I say arceus was going to be in? NO

Mewtwo, Isn't going to be in super smash bros, Theres enough first generation pokemon and having him in is useless.

Anyway, If he is back, He'll propaly just disappoint people again

THINK about that

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Did I say arceus was going to be in? NO

Mewtwo, Isn't going to be in super smash bros, Theres enough first generation pokemon and having him in is useless.

THINK about that
*thinks*

Theres only enough First Genners until you have 151 of 'em.

On a serious note, I fail to see why having him in is "useless".

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
*thinks*

Theres only enough First Genners until you have 151 of 'em.

On a serious note, I fail to see why having him in is "useless".

IMO, There should only be 2 First generation pokemon, Having him is useless because Its not fair to the other generations, I mean there should only be two pokemon from " Kanto ",
1 Pokemon from " Johto " and 1 pokemon from " Sinnoh " or " Hoenn "

Or have 5 pokemon. Having mewtwo just won't fit.

Unless, they make a Pokemon Trainer that have one from Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, Then Mewtwo can be in.

I don't doubt Mewtwo, I just don't think he should be in because of the other generations

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
IMO, There should only be 2 First generation pokemon, Having him is useless because Its not fair to the other generations, I mean there should only be two pokemon from " Kanto ",

Unless, they make a Pokemon Trainer that have one from Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, Then Mewtwo can be in.

I don't doubt Mewtwo, I just don't think he should be in because of the other generations
Not fair?

Eh. I understand where you're coming from, and it's not that I don't think every Gen should have a rep in some manner...but Mewtwo was in Smash FIRST. So, in actuality, it's not fair to HIM if he doesn't return.

P.S. So I'm NOT the only one who thinks PT should've panned generations!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Not fair?

Eh. I understand where you're coming from, and it's not that I don't think every Gen should have a rep in some manner...but Mewtwo was in Smash FIRST. So, in actuality, it's not fair to HIM if he doesn't return.

P.S. So I'm NOT the only one who thinks PT should've panned generations!

Ok. Yeah, I guess your right, It wouldn't be fair to him.

And if pokemon trainer has those 3 generations, Mewtwo will and SHOULD return if that happens.

Steelia

Smash Champion

All right, so Mewtwo is outdated, and Pokemon Trainer is not? Jigglypuff? Even R.O.B. and Pit.
What you fail to realize is that Sakurai is a [very] old-school kind of guy. (Unless you already noticed that.)
What the Pokemon reps need is not only an evil Pokemon, but also a Legendary one. The Legendary Pokemon are the ones that make up the Pokemon games these days (from Lugia to Giratina Origin Forme)... and what better than the arguably agreeable Mewtwo?

For all we know, there could be six Pokemon reps in the next game. And six Mario/Zelda reps, to even everything else. (Made a post two pages prior about it.)
Pokemon's popular... and has dozens upon dozens of Pokemon to make playable. So it's only reasonable to make so many playable.

The only thing that's stopping Mewtwo from returning is an outcry from his fanbase. But I believe by the time SSB4 is announced and a (useless) survey is made to request playable characters, he'll return to shine. That much I can say.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
By next Smash Mewtwo just might be OldSchool and not just "old". Though I don't think he's that old at all...

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
All right, so Mewtwo is outdated, and Pokemon Trainer is not? Jigglypuff? Even R.O.B. and Pit.
What you fail to realize is that Sakurai is a [very] old-school kind of guy. (Unless you already noticed that.)
What the Pokemon reps need is not only an evil Pokemon, but also a Legendary one. The Legendary Pokemon are the ones that make up the Pokemon games these days (from Lugia to Giratina Origin Forme)... and what better than the arguably agreeable Mewtwo?

For all we know, there could be six Pokemon reps in the next game. And six Mario/Zelda reps, to even everything else. (Made a post two pages prior about it.)
Pokemon's popular... and has dozens upon dozens of Pokemon to make playable. So it's only reasonable to make so many playable.

The only thing that's stopping Mewtwo from returning is an outcry from his fanbase. But I believe by the time SSB4 is announced and a (useless) survey is made to request playable characters, he'll return to shine. That much I can say.
I do know, and Jigglypuff is in because she's VERY popular in Japan.

Like I said, I'm not saying I don't want Mewtwo in, I'm just saying I think its not fair that he's in and then theres 3 Kanto pokemon, And only1 from some other generation.

Yeah, then again your right. They could have 6 reps, but I doubt it, Cuz Nintendo is too lazy to make that many characetrs ( I think . . . )

Anyways, Hopefully Staryu is in the next super smash bros! :bee:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I do know, and Jigglypuff is in because she's VERY popular in Japan.

Like I said, I'm not saying I don't want Mewtwo in, I'm just saying I think its not fair that he's in and then theres 3 Kanto pokemon, And only1 from some other generation.

Yeah, then again your right. They could have 6 reps, but I doubt it, Cuz Nintendo is too lazy to make that many characetrs ( I think . . . )

Anyways, Hopefully Staryu is in the next super smash bros! :bee:
who cares if the next installment of Smash has mostly 1st genaration Pokemon, IMO, it would be better that way, also:

Mewtwo>Staryu anyday

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I actually liked to play both those characters.
I just felt... bad when playing Marth. And do you have any idea how rewarding it is to kill that girly princess with Roy?

Mewtwo was not well replaced. I miss his throws and specials.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
One website is not enough for Midna's popularity. If make a web site Waluigi (Which no doubt there is somewhere), does that make him popular and/or likely?

Rosalina is insignificant and won't appear in any more non spin off games most likely.

We agree on Bowser Jr.

Dr. Mario won't return outside of an alt outfit, so that rules out your argument against Paper Mario. The main thing Paper Mario has that could make him unique is his paper abilities, his hammer, and possibly using his partners for some moves.

The only way there can be a sure fire choic for a Zelda rep is if Vaati starts appearing more Zelda games. He's got some popularity, and he's not a one shot like Midna.

Steelia

Smash Champion
One website is not enough for Midna's popularity. If make a web site Waluigi (Which no doubt there is somewhere), does that make him popular and/or likely?

Rosalina is insignificant and won't appear in any more non spin off games most likely.

We agree on Bowser Jr.

Dr. Mario won't return outside of an alt outfit, so that rules out your argument against Paper Mario. The main thing Paper Mario has that could make him unique is his paper abilities, his hammer, and possibly using his partners for some moves.

The only way there can be a sure fire choic for a Zelda rep is if Vaati starts appearing more Zelda games. He's got some popularity, and he's not a one shot like Midna.
One website might not be enough... but what about the amount of members on it? You've seriously got to check this site out; it has hundreds of people supporting Midna... I think they send chunks of fanart and fanmail (and complaints) daily to Nintendo, demanding Midna's return. It's just crazy.
More websites don't necessarily mean much, if they aren't supported. One extrememly large website with many supportive members > Tiny websites with hardly any support.

Sadly yes, Rosalina really isn't that significant... I could see her pull off a nice Peach costume, though, similar to Daisy.

Good chance this was Doc's last chance to return, so that's probably true. And Paper Mario is gaining quite a bit of support... and he has plenty of original moves to choose from. Heck, he could probably be the only non-winged character to glide! (Turn into a Paper Airplane, like he did in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.)
His personal stage would add a nice touch to the Smash realm. Game & Watch-esque, but more colorful and with its own charm.
His music's very catchy, too.

Vaati... is a bit iffy himself. He doesn't exactly have a very large fanbase (not as noticable as Midna)... but he would make for a nice badguy rep from Toon Link's side. Who knows.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

We agree on Bowser Jr.

Actually, I heard once that Myamoto was considering a direct sequel to Mario Galaxy, so Rosalina does have a SMALL chance.

If you're agreeing to Bowser Jr. being playable, then I agree too.:)

Paper Mario... all I'm gonna say is if he does get in, I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow turned out to be a clone. This is the same series that decide to make a Wizard-Swordsman be a clone of a race-car driver after all.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
One website might not be enough... but what about the amount of members on it? You've seriously got to check this site out; it has hundreds of people supporting Midna... I think they send chunks of fanart and fanmail (and complaints) daily to Nintendo, demanding Midna's return. It's just crazy.
That actually doesn't sound very impressive when you look at the big picture.

Steelia

Smash Champion
That actually doesn't sound very impressive when you look at the big picture.
It's been about a year since I last saw that site, so my statistics are probably off. But even so, having hundreds of emails/fanarts/complaints sent in... certainly doesn't go unnoticed. *points to the MOTHER community*

Actually, I heard once that Myamoto was considering a direct sequel to Mario Galaxy, so Rosalina does have a SMALL chance.
I heard the same thing. She seems like the type that has the very silent fanbase... You know she has one, they just never seem to say anything, for whatever reason. Beats me.

But, I digress.

Mewtwo for Smash Bros. 4, please. :)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
It's been about a year since I last saw that site, so my statistics are probably off. But even so, having hundreds of emails/fanarts/complaints sent in... certainly doesn't go unnoticed. *points to the MOTHER community*
*points toward the Pokemon.com mailbag*

That's probably a bad example though. You need to send stuff to the right people, and even then, there's no guarantee that anything will happen in the future. The most you might get is just a response. On some other Pokemon forum, a Nintendo representative replied to several inquiries about Gold and Silver remakes...with a "there are none planned at the moment". :/

Top Bottom