• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who IYO is the most boring character?

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I'm not sure who is, its either MK, G&W or Marth, MK is very aggressive, and there is no need of defense, so an easy to win ticket is boring, G&W's movement is pretty weird and tough to be fun, and Marth isn't as fun in Melee, especially with the low hitstun and shorter range =( I loved playing with Melee Marth

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
For me its Wolf, Donkey Kong, Ivysaur, Diddy Kong, and Pit.
I have a hard time using Wolf.
Ivysaurs attacks are boring
Both Kongs dont interest me.
And Pit's attacks are spammable.

K 2

Smash Lord
Pikachu. Spammy characters are never fun to play.
what?!?! Pikachu?!?!? whats not fun about a cute little mouse that can crawl around and kill you at 40%? He can QAC (teleport) around the stage and own people in an instant. Plus he has the BEST set of taunts out of all the characters! Piikkaaaa! What's not to love?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Mario, though I found both versons of him (regualar and Dr) fun to play in Melee

Metaknight if I'm "playing to win" and just spamming mach tornado, thoug in other cases I find quite fun to play.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Gotta be Donkey Kong for me. I'm cursed aswell. Donkey Kong has to be the character I get MOST out of random. And it's always BLUE or GREEN Donkey Kong.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Lucario, even though I'm pretty good with him.

I find spamming/camping very boring too. The name of the game is Smash Bros. Brawl, not Call of Duty 4.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ganon.
Any charecter that it takes a long time to win with.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Some of you guys play a spammy interpetation of a character and then blame the character for your stiff playstyle.

There is waaaay more to Toon Link than spam.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
R.O.B. has a spammable lazer beam and a beyblade that hurts, as well as a good recovery distance-wise...also he isn't really as much as a character as he is himself a toy/two-gaming system thingy, so I think he is boring.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
the most boring character ever has to be the Ice Climbers, why you ask, just their appearance is boring enough not to mention the lack of variety of attacks which seems o' so boring.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Lucario, even though I'm pretty good with him.

I find spamming/camping very boring too. The name of the game is Smash Bros. Brawl, not Call of Duty 4.
WOOW LOL xD *throws grenades*

newayz, i'd say ROB. ROB kicks *** but he has like no personality whatsoever. He's just the useless Robotic Operating Buddy that saved Nintendo b4 most of us were born. He's just a stupid anonymous robot compared to Wall-E or C3PO or R2D2.

definitely not feelin' the ROB. no flare at all.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No one here thinks Fox is boring? How's that possible?
I guess I did use him non stop in Melee, but still, he has stale moves to me. I tried to main him for a bit a while back, but he just got boring to me, just like he did in melee. Thats why I switched to Peach :laugh:

Smash Apprentice
How can you say Falcon is boring? He has epic attacks and it's really hard to win with.

DK and Ganon aren't boring either, it's hell of a lot fun to play those characters with insane power.

Most boring could be either MK, cuz it's just the smallest challenge you can get in the game, or maybe DDD (Chaingrabbing+Spam Fair and Bair = mass phun), tho he is pretty epic as well =D

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
G&W, Ice Climbers and Olimar in my opinion. Even the way they look and move really bores me.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I like playing them all.

I agree, characters that lack early kill moves can get kinda boring. Shiek has to get people to like 150% to kill. Then I switch to DK or Ganon and kill at 60% :D
From what I understand on that post ganon has a lack of kill moves? lol

Top Bottom