• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is YOUR player to beat?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I would just like to say that...it wasn't my dollar. ;) Aside from the crews, I was somewhat spotty that tourney, but I'd love to play you again, Carroll. :D

To be completely honest, the only person I can think of that, in my mind, would be worth beating for me....would be KIDGoggles, lol. But I don't know if I'll be able to do that while I'm here. I figure I have another year at the MOST before he stops playing completely and I miss my chance.

It's not really salt at this point, I just feel like *insert lots of things that sound like johns here*.

I need to make myself some rivals.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Currently, PP's little brother twitch would be very nice for me to beat. i keep magically taking matches, but not winning sets.

I also want a rematch against velocity one day, but who knows if/when that would happen. still can't believe how our rom set went haha

i'd like to get past $mike one day as well, but i got some work to do.

and living with/near dr peepee will be a complete pain, so i'm sure in a few months all rivalry and rage will be against some low tier of his that i can't beat lol.
So in other words, he's going to be beating you with Pichu?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol nah, his pichu probably can't beat me. moving up the tier list, i'd probably get stuck on his roy though. or his GW.

i don't really wanna say "can't beat" though, but i probably wouldn't get frustrated against it lol. if i say can't beat, he'll just challenge me to a mm and somehow, i feel like he can win 3 matches before i can when push comes to shove, no matter which character either of us are playing -_-

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hmm...

People i consider good rivals right now would be, S2j, Hax, Darkrain, SS, Lucky, Hbox, Shroomed, Kels, Taj.. I can't say Axe since I never fought him before, M2k, KK, Unknown, Raynex, Weon-X, Bam, Vwins, Pkm, Mango, Linguini, Jman, PC, KDJ.. well hell pretty much everybody high level.. lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
still have to beat
gg7
macD
westballz
wobbles* (i beat him when he was super drunk)
axe
silent wolf
kage
tope
fly amanita
eddy mexico

want to beat again (for whatever reason)
forward
s2j
stab
okami
tope
silly kyle

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Still pretty new to actually competing with this game so right now it's my friend jwillii who I got into competitive melee, and then he got way better than anyone else locally lol. Annoying because he never uses his main (sheik) in friendlies >:|

Considering i've never beaten anyone in tournament yet, my "player to beat" right now is anyone.
^Also this, I've only been to 2 legit tournies though, and one of them was apex :p

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't have an appropriate response for it, but this is kind of a testament to how bad we all are, if these are the types of discussions which come up.

*shrug* My Peach will redeem herself someday......I hope.... -_-

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
lol to be honest, the way everybody from heights talked about him, Shrouded was my player to beat as well. glad we got to play at aesir's tourney.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Actually I wanna play white mike. I think that tag exists, and that the user is of a decent skill. I think it would be fun and interesting.

when i first read this thread i didnt think i had anyone in particular i wanted to beat. but **** it, im comin for WESTBALLZ

TheLake

Smash Master
My goal is to beat everyone twice

everyone

then when i finish

im gonna do it again

throw a set or two

just to put some fire back in the wood

and then burn down the whole neighborhood

Top Bottom