• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is YOUR player to beat?

Massive

Smash Champion
Jace.

When I am able to beat him every time, I won't need to play smash any more. I will have beaten the game.

D

Deleted member

tbh don't care much about winning or losing to anyone as long as its a fun match

BUT westballz is rapin my *** lately might to **** him before it gets too out of hand

Armada i am sick of playing 2nd round winners but it will happen again i need to win for FLOPMERICANS

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Matt R. He is known to be the only Chicago player to have never lost to a Michigan player, and that must change.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Dajuan (shroomed)

I've gotten to game 5 last stock so many times with him...

Mahone

Smash Champion
shroudedone...

got him to game 3 once, but since then it's been downhill...

hoping to turn it around soon.

Armada

Smash Lord
Armada i am sick of playing 2nd round winners but it will happen again i need to win for FLOPMERICANS
Haha. Yeah we will play second round winners next time aswell. At least for another 3 nationals ;)

Don't think MikeHaggar allows me to lose to any Americans anymore =/
But if he let me lose to any American I guess the Falcon players comes first to his mind

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I need to beat Kage, because he plays green ganon, and I can't have the best ganon main be someone that plays green ganon. If he played purple ganon, I wouldn't care, but green isn't purple, so I'm going to have to beat him.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I liked your original response, it was more specific. (;

But yea, anyone in particular? Like maybe . . . beating hungrybox.

Most of the players I'm looking to beat are quite local.

Tristate players I feel like I'm close enough in skill to beat: G$, Niko, etc . . .
NE I know I'll beat the next time I play them: Zoso, Matt.Zeb, T.Webb, Mafia.

The biggest player to beat is definitely th0rn though. Beating him would easily be the biggest accomplishment at this point for me. Falco is definitely Falcons worst matchup and th0rn plays it well. I'd say its harder to beat him then Jman, PC Chris or even Korean DJ. (all pretty bosses)
I see...

Remind me to go super hard on you if we meet in bracket. <3

On Topic:

th0rn, Zoso, and Westballz

LLDL

Smash Hero
you'll have to beat me before you can approach westballz ;)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Maybe it's weird that I actually have certain people I want to beat, but for now, my (friendly) rivals are:
DJ
Epsilon
KlunkyMonkey
KrazyKnux
Milkman
Strawhats
Voodoo
Wenbo
Winston

Players I'd like to take a game from even though I know it won't happen:
Cactuar
Chillin