• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is YOUR player to beat?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Maybe it's weird that I actually have certain people I want to beat, but for now, my (friendly) rivals are:
Epsilon
Zant says ♥

Also, his other rival to beat is Alch0ol. Those 2 go so even against each other

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
Everyone in upstate NY.
First, I'm gonna start consistently beating K.I.D. Goggles.
Then Beta and Steffon.
Then I'm taking out Old Man Neil :D (PikaPika)

But the goal right now is to beat JesiahTEG in Marth dittos. And it will happen.

Bones0

Smash Legend
probably barack obama, if i ever played him
LOL! Obama/Romney/Paul Melee FFA would be AWESOME to see. Put it live on the news and it would literally the most hyped match of all time. Random smash attacks and frequent SDs would result in resounding screams across the globe. EPIC.

leffen

Smash Champion
I manhandled him with marth and I dont play marth nor did I try super hard

just don't give him any space

dk with no space + getting hit a lot =hes turned towards you = gg

also nedech is very bad at fundamentals
i'll teach you about what he lacks in next time we meet
he also have a few very bad habits that you could easily learn of ytube

now that I think about it I'll teach you androids/aniolas/ajp's flaws too next time we meet
I know them way too well and I want someone motivated to train with so you I'll help you not be terrible ;)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Everyone in upstate NY.
First, I'm gonna start consistently beating K.I.D. Goggles.
Then Beta and Steffon.
Then I'm taking out Old Man Neil :D (PikaPika)

But the goal right now is to beat JesiahTEG in Marth dittos. And it will happen.
If the goal for everyone in my region outside of the top 3 or 4 players isn't to best me, I'm nottrash talking them hard enough

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What about your brother?

In addition to what I've already said, I want to beat PP's Pichu with Kirby. And I want to beat Hack in Kirby dittos. And I want to be smart enough to want to beat people with a character other than Kirby. Like Ganon, because I'm a ganon main.

EDIT: Who am I kidding, we all know I'll never be smart enough to set a goal that doesn't involve beating someone with Kirby.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Basically the rest of Ohio and PA, I keep taking people off my list and it feels p good.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'm like 0-6 vs Strong Bad's DK in the last year so definitely him. I beat his Fox but it just isn't the same.

Also 0-6 or so vs Sinister, so I'd love to beat him.

And Arby, whom I'm 0-3 against.

Max?

Smash Champion
KDJ and Darc just so I can say I'm the best in NE.

*even tho I pretty much quit/am barely in the NE scene specifically*

Bing

Smash Master
I certainly hope so.. though we've never played in singles... and Once in doubles like months ago..

err I lied. We played Fox dittos in friendlies for like 15 minutes. Before I even mained Fox.

I still want to play him though, Im pretty sure he's one of the best Melee players to ever come out of Niagara.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Currently, PP's little brother twitch would be very nice for me to beat. i keep magically taking matches, but not winning sets.

I also want a rematch against velocity one day, but who knows if/when that would happen. still can't believe how our rom set went haha

i'd like to get past $mike one day as well, but i got some work to do.

and living with/near dr peepee will be a complete pain, so i'm sure in a few months all rivalry and rage will be against some low tier of his that i can't beat lol.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I am still a novice, working in moderation to build my power before going after the big guns.

there are many who I wish to play, since the only major player I played against to date was MikeHAZE in a friendly. the major opponent I seek to challenge is the Mod of the Project, and master of the Burninator. you can probably figure out who.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
if you asked me a week ago i would have said TheLake BUT i finally won a set 2-0 after being 9-0 agaisnt him. and the sad part was, I ALWAYS WON GAME ONE!!! and then lost the set.. JESUS CHRIST. but i finally did it :)

next would have to be

my brother silentswag. we went to tourneys together for like 2 years before we played each other in our first OFFICIAL SET. and now that were both alot better we see each other alot more in the later part of the bracket. We used to go SUPER EVEN and be last stock game 3 every set, but he always came up winning.. but since i moved out im not doing as good as i know i can.. I think like 1-4 against him. every time we play its the clash of the SUPER AGRO (me) agsinst the SUPER DEFENSIVE (him).

after that it would be a couple of pittsburgh players like Taki, Vudujin, Nakamaru, Ambix, and Abate. ive some so close so many times and blown leads hard... one day soon ill be beating these guys on the reg.

out side of my state theres a ton of people i feel im capable beating that i havent yet. Juggleguy, shady, veylnn, from MI. people from Ohio like 4% (have won a MM tho) and VanZ. and the foxes from WV krazyknux and krazykrox.

but on a National level if theres some players i think i can beat it would have to be in a MU that im very comfortable with like My Marth vs Falco/Sheiks and my Fox against Sheiks. Although they dont count for much I do have wins in friendlies agaist people like KK, Overtriforce, M2K and other peeps. gives me some hope.

im at the point were i dont lose to people i shouldnt, i go even with the people that are better then me, and i dont get super ***** by the super high level players.

EDIT:
lol at all of these people saying ShroudedOne
lol speaking of Shrouded i saw him post alot and finally got to play him, although i wasnt playing as well an i would have like to.. i didnt miss any up smashes OoS ;) and added him to my summer project

this is the summer of money matches. loser signs the bill. ill be at FC and rando tourneys all summer. hit me up :) and if you win I always stay true and give up the big ol "Carroll Buck"

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Carroll, I'm taking my revenge at ******

and we're doing fox dittos again, i ****ing blew our last one and it was super gay

EDIT: apparently i cant say a55hat here

Top Bottom