• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is YOUR player to beat?

Lovage

Smash Hero
i want to beat dr. pp

i've beaten most of the other top players (sometimes in ****ty sets, sometimes in great sets, some have a better record overall ETC) at least once so i only fantasize about beating people way way better than me.

and zhu always zhu lol

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
i want to beat dr. pp

i've beaten most of the other top players (sometimes in ****ty sets, sometimes in great sets, some have a better record overall ETC) at least once so i only fantasize about beating people way way better than me.

and zhu always zhu lol
Axe :rolleyes:

Lol, that last match

Lovage

Smash Hero
Axe :rolleyes:

Lol, that last match

i've beaten axe the last 2 times we played (gen2 pools and NVM) and they've both had absolutely bull**** endings to the final match LOL.

the only time i actually beat axe legitley was like 2 years ago at nice shot hugo

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
everyone in NE

starting with a few shiek players and a certain puff named Boomrested lol

then i gotta climb the food chain before i stop playing, my interest has been dwindling for a while now

EDIT: 'sup webb???? you're on my list too :awesome:

:phone:

MSG

Smash Cadet
Never, BW is like chess to me, I will play it once and awhile forever.
Eggm you play BW?? Do you play on ICCUP?

Also holy **** you play chess? Are we like the same person or something?

Eggm

Smash Hero
I play ICCUP, although I haven't played seriously in like 3 seasons, but 3 seasons ago I was C. I haven't played chess in even longer. ><

I've also hit c- as all 3 races, but I hit C with zerg, although I prefer protoss lol.

MSG

Smash Cadet
I play ICCUP, although I haven't played seriously in like 3 seasons, but 3 seasons ago I was C. I haven't played chess in even longer. ><

I've also hit c- as all 3 races, but I hit C with zerg, although I prefer protoss lol.
Add me on ICCUP, username mesochobo. I'm C- with zerg, terrible at the other two races (although honestly I might be C- PvT without knowing anything about the matchup lol). I'm actually alot better at chess than either smash or melee, I'm rated around 2000 USCF and placed several times on a state and national level back in high school. Barely touch it nowadays though.

Edit: More on topic, my players to beat are in order:
Milkman
All the good MD/VA players (chillin, chu, etc.)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i only listed bizzarro flame before

but really right now it is
- sfat
- kfc
- bizzarro flame

after i beat one of them, i think i will start gunning for shroomed next

Mr. Sandbag

Smash Cadet
SolaceOne, because Mr. Kaze has yet to finish the new match-up guide for Spacies on the Sheik Boards.

AHEM...

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
i want to beat dr. pp

and zhu always zhu lol
i play melee in bursts, so every time i take a break and come back, everyone feels completely different and it confuses me.

oh yeah and i wanna beat armada with fox but macd won't play me a;lksfjda

Top Bottom