• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the home-run king on your game

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
1900 ft. with Captain Falcon, NBA. I had an idea to beat the WR, but I haven't practiced it at all, and it would involve emulating marth1's NBA, the part where he full jumps dair, nair, and then dairs and keeps the bag on the ground. I almost never get it.

Wiat marth1 posted above me! Answer my question!

How do you get falcon's dtilt to send the bag at like a 45 degree angle? Sometimes when i dtilt it gets that angle and he goes across the whole platform, and other times it goes at like a 60degree angle and only goes halfway across. Is it based on whether the sandbag is in the air or on the ground, or which part of the dtilt it gets hit by, or both?

edit: I said the part about CF and NBA because i think batdrops are boring, so I don't bother with them.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
yeah if its in the air and you hit it with the closest part of the dtilt i think it shoots across the stage...actually i have a new strat that uses that intentionally that can get me like 2500 feet

i got an infraction for a one line post for the post above yours......********

DeletedGod

Smash Cadet
I got like 1800 with Ganon, best by a while, and the funny thing is, it's NBA, and I can't beat it with the bat.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Yoshi, its like 2000 something...

i don't understand, how can you get a lot with ganon?...

TP

Smash Master
My Ganon is around 4,600 and I can't go any farther because I have the old version of Melee where the stadium ends there and it freezes if you go farther.

:034:

Spife

Smash Master
a million billion gajillion with link. NBA for the first 9 seconds, and then i use the bat for the last second. hardcore mirite?

...Spife go to bed! sheesh

Lexter1104

Smash Rookie
My best is ganon with 10xx.x (x represents unknown because im dumb xD)

second is CF 1 dj 8 sj bd strat, went 55xx.x

then roy with 43xx.x

well for some reason people get different high scores some higher than others my Question is whos yours and what is the high score???

mine is mewtwo
score=9010.9
LOLOL AR

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Ice climbers and I forget the Distance.

What I did was use there up tilt to put in some damage then swing the bat.

Top Bottom