• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the home-run king on your game

mewtwomaster1000

Smash Rookie
well for some reason people get different high scores some higher than others my Question is whos yours and what is the high score???

mine is mewtwo
score=9010.9

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Wrong forum. This should be in the 1-Player section. Also your other topic is spam as well. We all play Melee here, not use this site to talk to school friends.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Pretty sure it's Yoshi with like 1500. I hardly do 1P stuff, only to unlock what has to be unlocked by 1P stuff.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I guess since this got moved (i.e. not locked) it's a legit thread.

So to answer, Yoshi, something like 2000 feet. I was so pleased with myself at the time XD

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
why is everyone amazing with yoshi?
i got 2341 with him but my king is gannon with 4585.4 feet
oh yes

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
^Because shffl'd flutter kick is a sweet HRC move. Actually you don't even need to shffl it, just sh'ing it will get you the trophy no problem.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I beat my Falcon HRC record this year.

It was while I was at a LAN. I bought Melee with me, but nobody was playing it so I just sat there trying to perfect Falcon's HRC, and I think I shaved off like a second.

EDIT:
I meant BtT.
Wtf is wrong with me lol.

Tezushi

Smash Rookie
Yoshi For Me:

2413.8 Ft. with Yoshi, but this is with just his flutter kicking. I don't remember what percentage it was at when I nailed the sandbag. Probley like 200% or so. Never really felt like exploiting the drop-bat thing, hahah.

Best101

Smash Ace
I have Ganondorf with over 5500 ft. I'm not really all that good at HRC.
Edit: Btw the original post is made of fail. Mewtwo's current world record is not even half that high :/

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
I got a pretty good record with lucas, and yoshi, I don't remember what they were though... I'll have to check...

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
2076 ft yoshi
2732 ft ganon

if i could get a good bat drop run ganon would be higher... but i suck

Top Bottom