• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Best Marth right now?(Mew2King excluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko45

Smash Master
all PP did was grab chillin like 2345392340 times. Imo chillin has a ineffectie style vs marth. He does a TON of full hops, and full hop upairs of all things. and he would always dj out of hitstun with a falling aerial rght back into another grab. im not even surprised pp beat him so badly.

cant wait to see pp marth vs other fox/players. lol youtube vids.
Idk, I think Chillin is straight dirty against Marth. He took a game from m2k at Zenith and he scraped HBK (sadly). I can't fully remember but the game he beat m2k might have even been on FD. He is definitely one of the best Fox players against Marth imo.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Idk, I think Chillin is straight dirty against Marth. He took a game from m2k at Zenith and he scraped HBK (sadly). I can't fully remember but the game he beat m2k might have even been on FD. He is definitely one of the best Fox players against Marth imo.
agreed (jman is the best against marth IMO) . he has played so much azen marth, i think he understands the MU enough. i think he just simply got outplayed.

Niko45

Smash Master
PP's Marth is just the real deal imo, though I want to see him play more matchups. I want to see him play a top peach like Vanz or Armada, hbox (haven't been vids of this yet I don't believe), a top CF player, top Falco player, etc.

The book on Marth vs Fox has already been written.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
^ your too late. I asked him earlier if he would use marth or fox against armada and he said his secondary isn't ready and is inexperienced against top players but maybe we'll see it in friendlys.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Europe isn't a country, and what are you even doing here anyway? You don't even play this game, stop trolling random boards.

Top marth are probably Ice/Mango/Taj/M2K/PP , in no particular order, then like Dart and Tai from what I've seen, I haven't played them so I can't really say much.
I consider myself a melee spectator. It's loads of fun without all the hard work.

And y'all are so a country in everything but name. Same currency and everything.

strawhats

Smash Master
Jason just mentioned that his marth is like 10x worse from last year as he is incapable of doing things he used to do, after playing cactuar recently. He also said that his marth is like his 6th best character now. As such he's considering dropping marth (hopefully this is not the case). I wish Jason would just put some time into the game again. He's still extremely good.

like booshk said: DON'T DO IT M2K !!!

weon - X

Smash Ace
it would be sad if he quit. he's quite the icon :( i'd understand if he decided not to play anymore but its so hard to quit after putting so much effort into something. its like throwing years away into the garbage. but he might be missing out on other things too.

Dart!

Smash Master

makoforce

Smash Ace

Dart!

Smash Master
lol im not sure what that has anything to do with what i said?
Idk about you but seeing the "invincible" m2k vs spacies was a treat to me. now that he's lost it i've lost interest in his marth. I do enjoy watching his sheik scrape people now though.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Idk about you but seeing the "invincible" m2k vs spacies was a treat to me. now that he's lost it i've lost interest in his marth. I do enjoy watching his sheik scrape people now though.
well i havent thought of him as invincible against falco since like ROM1...
but i still feel that foxes have nothing on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom