• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which retired smasher do you want to see again?

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I'd love to see Isai :D
I'd like to also see Ken of course but I don't think he could ever be top now, the metagame has evolved so much in the last 3 years. I think Zhu etc would **** em :)

EDIT: This thread should be turned into a poll :D

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'd love to see more Ken. PC and KoreanDJ are pretty cool too, though.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i

Jimbo Slice

Smash Journeyman
ISAIIIII!!

Only Isai could stand still in match for an entire minute without moving and still not get hit. He did things nobody else did or does with Falcon. And his sheik in doubles was so ahead of the curve.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
KDJ!!!! **** Ken and Bombsoldier...YEAH I SAID IT!!!

jk <3 those 2. They entertained me but KDJ inspired me to actually try it at a higher lvl. There is a difference.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You guys are all gay as **** for not mentioning Dope.

Whoever mentioned DSF over The Doug or Blood of The Fallen need wake-up calls.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Mango.

lol

Seriously though, Isai, KDJ (the sheik) or Ken.

edit: Ruby, the doug isn't retired. He'll be attending some more tourneys soon, I can feel it.

strawhats

Smash Master
I really want KDJ to use sheik more I don't think he use him alot at Mass Madness. Heard he went fox and marth. It's kinda like m2k not maining marth anymore. KDJ doesn't have any confidence in his sheik just the same as m2k thinks marth is an overrated character and doesn't main him because he says he can't get far in tourney just using marth anymore.

BRING BACK DAT 07 M2K AND KDJ

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I really want KDJ to use sheik more I don't think he use him alot at Mass Madness. Heard he went fox and marth. It's kinda like m2k not maining marth anymore. KDJ doesn't have any confidence in his sheik just the same as m2k thinks marth is an overrated character and doesn't main him because he says he can't get far in tourney just using marth anymore.

BRING BACK DAT 07 M2K AND KDJ
so bring back a worse m2k? sounds good to me LOL.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
pretty sure that m2k of that time with the knowledge he has of today's metagame would tap. Why else would mango speak so highly of m2k's prime.
nah man...
m2k now is wayyyy better than 07 m2k...
all he needs is to quit being a little emo whiny ***** and start believing in his marth

strawhats

Smash Master
I guess I feel that way because his marth was soo smooth and impressive and didn't **** **** up as much as he does now in high level pressure matches. For example his match against PP. He looked hella nervous I recall him saying I need more support while I was sitting behind him. His marth just looks janky. What Im trying to say is that as pure marth main...he just isn't as confident as he used to be. Hence why he switches to sheik in between matches where he wouldn't have otherwise. I understand why he does that against sheik though. I'm not sure even he can beat top level sheiks with marth nowadays. Its not like kdj vs m2k MLG Long Island 2k7

Having said all that I realize people have gotten better and its not as easy to make a good player look bad as it was a few years ago.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
You also have to realize that in 2007 there wasnt this huge distraction called brawl...
melee was the only game he practiced and now for some reason (money) he would rather play brawl more >.>

at rom3 he said that he hadnt played melee in about 2-3 months and that was probably why his marth looked weird... i thought the same thing when i saw it... he wasnt ****** as hard as lets say Pound4 m2k marth would have *****

Top Bottom