• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Tanananana BWOOOP!

You're right, it is annoying.
Lmao. Have you gone back and listened to articuno's cry?

Berrrr Dah! *Farts*

When you first encounter Zubats...they're so fast they confuse you first, and you can't escape(!) and heal them selves with a **** tastic attack, and you are quickly reminded that you forgot to turn of battle animations as well as stock up on repels, so it's years before you get to another floor in the cave you're being swarmed in. I make it a point to go on rain dance-thunder sprees to keep their population down.

Not really. But they're god awful.

Cia

das kwl
i just realized how much i hate igglybuff. it's not even cute. nor wigglytuff. WHY THE **** DID THEY JUST NOT STOP AT JIGGLYPUFF?! maybe then she would've have decent stats and could've been useable in the game.

and that, is what grinds my gears.

Spire

III
BRoomer
i just realized how much i hate igglybuff. it's not even cute. nor wigglytuff. WHY THE **** DID THEY JUST NOT STOP AT JIGGLYPUFF?! maybe then she would've have decent stats and could've been useable in the game.

and that, is what grinds my gears.
Because Jigglypuff and Clefairy were created as a pair so that they could evolve via moonstone, and subsequently, they were given pre-evolutions in the 2nd Gen. This same trait is shared with Pikachu, who received its paired family in 2nd Gen with Marill and Azumarill (and later Azurill).

I've grown to realize that I do not hate any of the Pokemon. Yeah, some are annoying, but I don't hate them. Without every Pokemon, we wouldn't have what we have now. It's not a matter of wishing that some did not exist, or that others might exist, it's a matter of whether or not you can accept what we have - the full 100%, 493-count Pokedex. I sure can. Even Luvdisc.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh there's a lot of 3rd and 4th gen Pokemon that I don't like. Not hate, just don't... like... one... bit. They don't seem needed or have "poor" designs or could've been something else instead (Like a Panther type or a set of elemental fighters or a dark electric or something) I'll come back and list them later when I have more time

Gengar

Smash Rookie
****ing Breloom. its a little ****** ***** *** trick *** hoe *** extra-regular **** sucking ****tard. I HATE IT!!!!!
Amen.XD
Don't like Jolteon very much either or Vaporeon.I don't understand why people are obsessed with Eevee;its just a walking dog covered in brown pub...yeah,you know what I mean.I don't think its cute at all;the evolutions are nice though.Noobs who don't know Pokemon like Eevee;they don't even realize it evolves into much better things.-facepalms-
Also,Pikachu.He fricken sucks stat wise yet people act like he's God and can PWN Mewtwos and Groudons.Get a Raichu,please. Unless you're running a very strategic baby team or something(in which case you should have Pichu),there's no reason why it should be so glorified.

Bidoof is very annoying in D/P and almost pointless in some ways.Unless you make Bibarrel your HM wh@r3. But in Mystery Dungeon,the thing doesn't suck completely.O..O I actually didn't completely hate that annoying Bidoof that says "Yup,yup!" to everything;I thought he was retardedly adorable.XD Mystery Dungeon gave Bidoof a chance and didn't completely blow it,at least.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Berrrr Dah! *Farts*

When you first encounter Zubats...they're so fast they confuse you first, and you can't escape(!) and heal them selves with a **** tastic attack, and you are quickly reminded that you forgot to turn of battle animations as well as stock up on repels, so it's years before you get to another floor in the cave you're being swarmed in. I make it a point to go on rain dance-thunder sprees to keep their population down.

LOL. A lot of the old cries do sound like farts.

At least Zubat can evolve into Golbat and eventually into the Golbat.

If were on the subject on this, I'd say Plusle and Minun.

They're cheap imitations on Pikachu and are just riding on their looks, as their base stats are worse than many bug Pokemon.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman

Berrrr Dah! *Farts*

You want flatulence in a Pokemon's cry? Listen to Skuntank (although that's the point of its cry, but still...)

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Did say I'd come back :chuckle: Again, I don't necessarily hate any Pokemon but I don't like any of the following:

Gen 1:
Lickitung - I always ask why. It's like they needed one more to get to 150(151) and they stuck it in there.

Gen 2:
Cleffa - Clefairy was already plenty cute. Makes it seem like they just wanted to push the Pichu idea further.

Igglybuff - See Cleffa

Gen 3:
Azurill - See Cleffa

Nosepass - Looks more like just a mutant rock than a Pokemon. Geodude and his family tree fit in better than this.

Plusle & Minun - Purely put in just to continue the "Pikachu family". Marill at least turned semi-usable as Azumarill

Spinda - This one's actually ok, it's just me not liking it

Lileep & Cradily - I get what they wanted with these 2, they're just not very appealing design-wise

Castform - More or less it's like with Lickitung. It's just there

Luvdisc - See Castform

One thing in general I said for this generation was, do we really need this many legendaries? But I'm ok with their choices here so it's fine.

Gen 4:
Chimchar, Monferno & Infernape - I don't mind them design-wise but... the timing. It reeks of "Let's take Blaziken and just run with it again. And we'll get it right this time".

Kricketot & Kricketune - See Lileep & Cradily

Burmy, Wormadam & Mothim - "We don't have enough bugs. Give us 3 more, they don't even have to look good". Mothim is fine though, just Venomoth wants a word with it.

Combee - I like it, it just seems foolish that only females turn into Vespiquen. I like the pair, it's just that one part that gets to me. Makes me wish Beedrill could've been worked into it.

Glameow & Purugly - See Spinda

Bronzor & Bronzong - Metagross and its family tree at least looked like creatures. These end up having the Nosepass effect.

Mime Jr. & Happiny - See Cleffa

Drapion - Of all things for Skorupi to turn into. See Lileep & Cradily

Carnivine - See Lileep & Cradily

Magnezone - I'm fine with it, I'm just gonna say, why mess with the idea? 1 Magnemite, then 3 become Magneton... Then they randomly become a UFO. I'm glad Dugtrio managed to escape this fate.

Lickilicky - The useless gets an evolution

Probopass - Oh good Jeebus. See Nosepass

Rotom - I like the typing, but that's about all I like

Uxie, Mespirit & Azelf - Filler Legendaries if I ever saw 'em, and this generation is packed with them.

Regigigas - The 3 regi's weren't enough? A Normal legendary is nice, but not like this...

Phione & Manaphy - One is put here purely so they can say a Legendary has an offspring, the other is the said offspring. Whoop-de-****in-doo.

Shaymin - Filler Legendary put in just cause it looks cute. Both forms.

I like half of the Legendaries from this generation. The rest seem put in purely so that they can beat the number they had back in Gen 3. And while I like Dialga and Palkia, they could've been made to resemble creatures more.

highfive

Smash Lord
ermm. Aipom. That whole hand butt things is pretty fishy. I started hating him as soon as that was brought to my attention by IGN's POTDC a few years back.

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
Pokes I hate
-Tropius
-Muk
-Spinda
-Perugly/Skitty
-Octillery
-nearly all bug types except Scyther and Heracross
-Spearow

Plusle and Minum might've been awesome had they had their own Raichu looking evolutions. I'd hate Zubat and Golbat, but Crobat makes up for them and then some. Also agreed that most pre-volutions were pointless. Except Cleffa. Which gets points for being so **** cute.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Pokes I hate
-Tropius
-Muk
-Spinda
-Perugly/Skitty
-Octillery
-nearly all bug types except Scyther and Heracross
-Spearow

Plusle and Minum might've been awesome had they had their own Raichu looking evolutions. I'd hate Zubat and Golbat, but Crobat makes up for them and then some. Also agreed that most pre-volutions were pointless. Except Cleffa. Which gets points for being so **** cute.
You hate Tropius, Muk, Spinda, Octillery, most Bug Pokemon, Zubat, and Golbat? Wow. All Pokemon I love (even the majority of Bug Pokemon). Conversely, I really don't like Crobat or Cleffa.

This is an example of how beautiful the series is. There are so many Pokemon of different tastes that people will love and hate them like they might with musicians and such.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
At least it's an HM *****. :p

Now I find a new Pokemon to hate... Heatran, I got hit by Magma Storm everytime, I can't believe it, that move is suppose to have low accuracy but it hit's me everytime without missing. D:<
I use Poliwag as my HM *****. Seriously, I don't want to have one of my beloved pokemon to have one move that wastes space, while it could have a great moveset!

Poliwag's moveset -

Surf
Water Gun
Waterfall
Whirlpool

;3 and its level 21 lol. I also have Tauros and Bellsprout as cave HM explorers. ;]

Also, I just plain don't like Wooper.

But, the thing is, many things can change your point of view.

Rattata Appears
Me: Whoop-dee-doo. [/sarcasm]
Houndour (F) appears
Me: YAY! but its a female. :[
*I keep looking around*
Houndour (M) appears
Me: Yay!
*ready to do something else*
Rattata Appears *sparkle sparkle*
Me: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I HAVE TO CATCH THAT!

That was awesome. :] Moral? Always keep your box open with space. Also buy tons and tons of pokeballs/ultraballs/whateverballs :]

This was in Pokemon Gold Btw.

darkfire1502

Smash Rookie
Snover/Abomosnow because in battle on your side, they're weak to almost everything, they're too slow for my liking, and most of the moves that they learn on level up are useless.

The only thing that I like about them is their ability (snow warning) making an endless hailstorm, making blizzard's accuracy 100%.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
You hate Tropius, Muk, Spinda, Octillery, most Bug Pokemon, Zubat, and Golbat? Wow. All Pokemon I love (even the majority of Bug Pokemon). Conversely, I really don't like Crobat or Cleffa.

This is an example of how beautiful the series is. There are so many Pokemon of different tastes that people will love and hate them like they might with musicians and such.
Agreed.. I really don't hate any..

well that's a lie sort of. I kind of do hate a few, most being from 4th gen, a few from 1st, and really just 1 from 3rd.

I'd say 3rd gen had my most liked designs. Dunno why. Just appealed to me in the most cases. 2nd gen was meh, not great but not bad either, 1st gen just had a few disliked ones.. but not a lot of favorites either, and 4th gen had a LOT of ones that I like, but the few that were horrible kind of weighed them down.

tl;dr purugly

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The Hoppip line has stood out to me to be the must utterly annoying and useless peice of crap I've ever seen.

grrrrrr

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used to think Sunflora was the most useless pokemon until I saw how much damage it could do with a STAB, Solar Power Boosted, Choice Specs Solar Beam on a trick room team...

Clownbot

Smash Lord
My least favorite is Magikarp, just because I'm currently trying to level him up in Diamond, and it's trying my very short patience.

sttognirG

Smash Rookie
Most of the new Pokemon from D/P/P but the worst one is Jigglypuff. I can't tolerate it. I also can't stand Golbat/Crobat.

I don't understand the hate for Spinda, it's cute.

I don't hate any pokemon myself, but I don't care for Charzard or Mewtwo.

Personally, I prefer Typlosion and Gardevoir.

Charzard is too easy if you have an Onix, and Mewtwo, get an Umbeon or some other dark pokemon.

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
Hrmm, so much hate in this thread.

Ironic that I keep forgetting Dunsparce exists whilst you guys all see him in your nightmares.

I don't dislike too many Pokemon. Enemy Bronzor/ongs in D/P/P get annoying from time to time.

I'm not too fond of 3rd Gen Design and a few from 4th Gen, such as extra evos or Floatzel (wtf)

Floatzel has a stupider cry than Krickitune, FYI.

Zubat and Tentacool, well I don't mind them to be honest, however I hate being confused.

WouW

Smash Lord
I don't like how this thread and similar threads keep getting bumped every few days/weeks by random people who visit once and never again and who feel like +1+1+1 or just want to express their opinion, while nobody gives a **** anyway.

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
^Then don't post. Simple as that.

I hate Kricitune, or however its spelled. It's like a glitch pokemon in appearance and you only see it in one or two places, or at least I do :D

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Most of the fourth generation, some of the third.
I'm only really fond of the original 151, the second gen, some third-gen (starters and Absol are especially win <3), and a few fouth-gens.
Rotom's appliances bug me. Just... no. And let's not forget the stale starters...
Arceus is one of the awesome fourth-gens because it makes a win and huggable plushie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom